Status: Currently not writing this story as it has bored me XD

I Will Burn for You

We're so starving

Alex’s POV

I came back home after dropping Jessica off at the hospital to find Teddy sitting on the sofa- a complete mess. Tears dripped down his cheeks and his eyes looked distressed. Worried, I sat next to his and wrapped an arm around him.

“What’s the matter?” I asked alarmed.

“I… was so starving… Ali offered… I tried to refuse but he wouldn’t let me…. I drank too much.”

“You killed Ali?!” I squealed in shock.

“No! No! No!! He just got a bit… ill.” Teddy pushed, shocked by the idea of him killing Ali.

“How ill?” I puzzled.

“To the point where he was crash carted… He’s okay now though!” Teddy explained. I sighed.

“Oh well, if he’s better it doesn’t matter then.” I forced a laugh out for Teddy’s sake.

I sat in the kitchen with Ed and Emily. Ed had introduced us. Emily was nice, very bubbly. Emily’s phone rang; her ring tone was bruised by Jack’s Mannequin.

“Hello… Oh my lord… is she okay? Good… right we’ll come see her tomorrow then… bye.” Emily swiftly answered to everything the caller said.

“Who was that?” Ed asked, seeing the worry on Emily’s face.

“The asylum…” Emily choked out. “Ducky blacked out after screaming that she wanted the images to stop. I said we would come see her tomorrow?”

“sure…” Ed said wrapping an arm around Emily. “What did she see?”

“Destruction… the world broken and burning. All humans dead… only people… like her… still alive. Even then they’re starved.” Emily sobbed onto Ed. I was so confused….
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?? :D