Status: Currently not writing this story as it has bored me XD

I Will Burn for You

Burning from love

Jessica’s POV

I knocked on Alex’s front door. He had given me this address for if I had an emergency and couldn’t get through to him. It was an emergency though. I had heard that the world would die in a month. It was scaring me. Only we… gifted people would survive. I had known from the day I had met Alex that he wasn’t one of us.

The door swung open and a furious looking stranger glared me in the eyes. Vigorous shudders shook me from head to toe. Alex ran to the door.

“JESSSIIICA!” He laughed and picked me up spinning me in the air. “I missed you!” He had big eyes like a puppy. Oh the silly man.

“Hi Alex.” I forced out between helpless giggles. Despite Alex’s eccentric actions I could tell he was scared about something. Deciding it was easier to ignore it like he was, we danced around in the garden like children.

“Jessica…” Alex moaned with big eyes.
“Mm?” I laughed harder and kissed his neck playfully.
“I love you so much… I wish this wasn’t happening though…” Alex whispered gently.
“But…. Why? L-Love is a good thing!” I choked out trying not to sob.
“No no not that! It’s just… we have this problem… in a month everything will be disastrous.”
“Oh my lord you know? It’s not just a rumour then? That the demon of all worlds will come forth and kill us all, leaving the magical ones to remain…” I asked, sounding like an idiot.
“You know about that?” Alex asked amazed. I nodded.
Oh course I knew what would happen, I’m gifted too. I can control the weather due to my emotion. Say I’m happy then it’s sunny, if I’m angry there’s a storm or if I’m sad it rains. Its irritating sometimes but nice other times. I explained my gift to Alex.

“That’s beautiful…” He whispered gently. We kissed again, longer and a lot more passionate. We lay on the grass for hours. Time didn’t pass, it was like being stuck in a freeze-frame. It was so sunny our skins were burning from the heat.

“Oh my gorgeous you’re burning me!” Alex lauged kissing my neck. We went inside and lay in the massive bath together kissing… I don’t need to say what happened next.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? :D