Status: Currently not writing this story as it has bored me XD

I Will Burn for You

Walk On Water Or Die

Ed’s POV

I sat in the bedroom and found the heaviest things I could. I finished with a pile of ropes and 2 electric guitars. I tied the 2 guitars together and dragged all the stuff into the bathroom. I then placed the guitars in the steaming hot bathwater and used more rope to tie them to me, I lay in the water and tightened them. Then I lay down and tightened the one around my neck. I was finally going to die.

A weird metallic sound rang in my ears and my eyes stung. I opened my mouth so it would be faster. It felt disgusting as water ran into my mouth and down to my lungs. I couldn’t breathe anymore and it was so painful across my chest. The metallic noise in my ears grew louder and louder until it was as unbearable as my painful chest. Then all of it just stopped. I couldn’t feel a thing but my chest felt weirdly empty. Darkness pulled my into its wrath and I couldn’t resist the urge to sleep so I gave in knowing all would soon be over. The sleep was weird…

Alex’s POV

I couldn’t resist anymore and went to see if Ed was okay. I heard a weird gurgling noise in the bathroom and opened the door. Ed was lying in the bath, fully dressed, with ropes tying him down to his 2 heaviest guitars. I was shocked. I untied the ropes and pulled him out the bath. My voice cracking I screamed for someone to call 999. Dan ran upstairs, looked in then pulled out his mobile and called them. My hands pushed down on Ed’s chest forcing the water out his lungs over and over. He didn’t have much of a pulse and the tiny one he had was fading fast. I kept pushing the water out then blowing air in. I heard sirens coming down the street and pulled him out the bathroom.

Paramedics came upstairs and got him outside and into the ambulance. Dan, Me and Teddy went to the hospital with him. Jessica, Ducky and Ali had to stay in case there was any news about Emily. I sat in the ambulance watching him. Water was dripping from the corner of his mouth and when they pulled his eyelids open his iris and pupil were gone, it was just pure white. He seemed kind of washed out… Normal considering he had drowned. I was so scared for him. The last time he had came to hospital he hadn’t even been nearly this ill. I was pretty sure he wasn’t going to survive this… Not even an angel could…
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT. EVERYONE WHO READS THIS MUST COMMENT :O ooh the secret by franKO just came on :D anyway XD