Status: Currently not writing this story as it has bored me XD

I Will Burn for You

The Downfall Of Us All

Ducky’s POV

Ali and Jessica sat in front of me. “Can’t you find her? Look forwards, see where we’ll find her!” Ali pushed desperately. My head was too busy with pictures of Ed. Suddenly a new Image flashed past me:

There’s a gravestone. A young woman kneels next to it, a weird shadow falls over her. The scene changes and shows 3 people running down a main road. They are anxious to get somewhere. They turn to York Minster Abby and run to the graveyards; they go to a shed and kick it open. They cry with relief to find a young adult, showing signs of pregnancy, tied and gagged in the shed. They untie her. The image ends.

I blinked after getting my vision back. Emily was in the shed behind York Minster Abby. I pulled my coat on and opened the door. “WELL COME ON THEN!?!” I screamed knowing with her condition she needed fast help. I ran down the main street hearing urgent footsteps behind me that assured me that they were following. I ran towards York Minster Abby and jumped the gate. Ali changed into a cheater and tore a huge gash into the wooden door of the shed. Since I was the smallest I climbed through the hole and saw Emily.

“Oh thank god…” I moaned as I untied her. “Are you okay?!?”

“Yeah… she sent people to feed me and stuff… I just want to go home and be with Ed.” Emily told me. I helped her up. “We’ll have to talk about that…” I pushed the door open and Ali picked her up since she was wobbly on her feet.

“What. Happened. To. ED!?!” Emily inquired sharply with worry. Ali explained to her as we walked home. Emily cried and cried.

“HOW COULD YOU LET HIM DO THAT TO HIMSELF!??!?! LET ME SEE HIM.” Emily shouted after he was done explaining. We still continued home so we could get her changed before we went. All of us wondered how Ed was, if he wasn’t okay it would be the downfall of us all…
♠ ♠ ♠
comment or be stalked and killed ;)