Status: Sequellllllllllll! :)

My Words Are a Matter of Pride

Interview with a Rock Band

The interview turned out to be a casual meeting with a young girl named Jill and her 'cameraman', Ralph at a nearby coffee shop. After introductions were made, Jill ordered the group coffee.

"I didn't even know coffee shops were open this early," Holly muttered. "It makes sense though," she continued, "Anyone awake this early needs coffee." Avara rolled her eyes.

"Damn," Travis suddenly yelled. Everyone's startled eyes turned to him. "Battery's flat," he explained, placing his video camera on the table in front of him.

"Irresponsible," Jake muttered. Travis shot him a dirty look so Avara cut in before he could say anything.

"I'm sure Ralph can email the interview to you," she suggested. After getting a curious look from Ralph, she explained, "We're making a DVD. Anyway, shall we start?" Jill smiled and nodded her head enthusiastically.

"Well, first if you could introduce yourselves to the camera?" Tadem, who was sitting between Avara and Harlee grinned creepily at the camera.

"Hey, we're Kill Barbie. I'm Tadem, I play drums."

"I'm Avara, I play the Lollipop whistle."

"I'm Holly, I sing and play the triangle."

"And I'm Harlee, and I play the guitar."

"Right," Jill laughed, "well my first question is an obvious one, how did you come up with the name for your band, and how did you get on that first Warped Tour stint?" The four girls looked at each other, decided who would answer. Holly, Tadem and Avara quickly touched their noses, and Harlee groaned.

"Well," she started, "we decided that Barbie was a slut, and that she needed to die I guess, so uh, yeah, that's how the name came about. As for Warped Tour, that was Holly's doing. She was messing around on the computer and clicked some things. Kinda like what Jonathan from Forever The Sickest Kids did." Jill nodded, and wrote something down in her notebook.

"What was you're initial reaction to being told you were heading off to Warped?"

"I personally was piss my pants excited, I don't know about these losers," Holly laughed, and then shared a high five with Avara.

"I think I speak for us all," Tadem spoke up, "when I say that it was pretty much the best thing that ever happened to us." Harlee and Avara nodded their heads in agreement.

"Okay, the next question I have is about your love lives," Jill said, "is this too personal?" The four girls shook their heads. "Okay, awesome. I got a lot of questions about who you're all dating via my twitter, and I was just wondering if you could straighten things out for them."

"Sure," Harlee laughed.

"All right, let's start with you Harlee. You have two possible boyfriends." Holly and Avara let out loud laughs at their friend and clapped her on the back. "And those two candidates are the lovely Rian Dawson of All Time Low, and Josh Faro, who as just left Paramore. What do you have to say to these?" Harlee burst into fits of laughter.

"Rian is like a big brother to us, so that would be weird, and as for Josh, after what he did to Paramore, I want nothing to do with him. Neither is correct, and no one is finding out who is correct." Holly gasped.

"So there is someone?!"

"Yup."

"Tell me."

"No."

"Tell me now, dammit!"

"No."

"Quick start the next question before Avara starts interrogating her too!" Tadem exclaimed when she saw Avara start to open her mouth to argue with Harlee. Jill chuckled and went to the next person.

"Avara." This caused Avara to quickly sit back and eye Jill carefully. "Jonathan Cook from Forever the Sickest Kids, Caleb Turman from Forever the Sickest Kids and Jack Barakat from All Time Low."

"Firstly, not Jack. He's cool and funny and stuff, but he converses with food, so no. Caleb dyed his hair brown, so no. That leaves Jonathan, and that's an affirmative."

"Really?" Holly asked.

"Well no, not really. But we talk heaps and stuff happened... We'll see where life takes us."

"I'm sure fans everywhere for both bands will be absolutely excited about this news," Jill laughed softly.

"And if not," Holly piped up, "haters gon' hate!"

"Holly, you're next."

"Bring it."

"Apparently you've been tweeting a boy called Noah Ashtyn, Kyle Burns from Forever the Sickest Kids, John O'Callaghan from The Maine and Caleb Turman from Forever the Sickest Kids." Holly's eyes visibly darkened at the mention of Kyle's name.

"Firstly, I'd like to stab the Kyle Burns rumours in the face right here, right now. Kyle Burns and I were something once upon a time. Now, we are nothing. He means absolutely nothing to me. I'm 100% over him and this topic of conversation." Holly was snapping, and she wasn't meaning to.

"Secondly, Caleb is my male best friend. Noah and I were something once, now we are just friends, and I barely know John O'Callaghan. Yeah, he came to Australia to visit me once, but he didn't know he was seeing me and it was Avara's fault."

"She's got a lot of issues..." Avara whispered after a moment of silence.

"Uh, Tadem, that leaves you. Zack Merrick from All Time Low, and Travis Clark from We The Kings." Tadem chuckled.

"No to both as of right now. I haven't seen Travis since warped, and Zack's been to busy working out for me to actually talk to lately."

"Zack's muscles are their own separate person," Avara mumbled distractedly.

"Like Travis Clarke's hair," Holly added.

"I'm dating Travis Clarke's hair," Tadem said.

"Jealous," Avara and Holly whispered.

"I like the hair of the Oliver Phelps variety better though," said Holly. "Actually I like everything of the Oliver Phelps variety."

"Speaking of all things Harry Potter," Jake chimed in, "I forgot to tell you the we, meaning you four, me, Vanesse and Travis, got invites to the Deathly Hallows premiere." This comment was met by six high pitch squeals, Travis being one of the suppliers. Tadem punched Jake in the arm.

"Why are you only telling us this now?" She asked.

"I was going to tell you, but then I got distracted by something," he mumbled. The next five minutes was filled with everyone talking at once until Jill noticed that Avara was no longer sitting upright in her chair, but slumped with her head on her chest. Gravity got the best of her unconscious body and she started to slide sideways off her chair until Jake managed to catch her just before she hit the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE

Sorry it's been a while, we've just been kinda busy with me working non stop and Kayla becoming a vet and all.

Enjoy xx