Status: Sequellllllllllll! :)

My Words Are a Matter of Pride

Dear darling readers who I hope have not gone away!

Tis Kayla here.

I'm terribly sorry for not updating this story and I'm definitely sure that Louisel cheesel is too.
We actually talked about this story the other day, and I think we've decided to start up the old writing again because we also love this story and are forever making Holly and Avara jokes... And the things that Holly and Avara do are actually things that we do (As in stupid things, not music things. We wish!) So I guess you could say that we have a whole bunch of stupid stuff that we can write about since we haven't updated this story since FEBRUARY OF LAST YEAR!

What is this fuckery? Because I don't know.

Anyway, gives us a couple of comments to tell us if we should continue or not, and if we get a comment, even if it's only a single comment, we will start again :)

Lots and lots of love, Kayla :) (AKA, Holly).

EDIT:

Louise here now, I just want to mention that we don't really like FTSK and SS all that much anymore, so the story is likely to head in the direction the The Maine, possibly accompanied by Mayday Parade and Every Avenue. I apologise in advance as I know our readers liked the FTSK/SS combo. Then again I don't know if anyone will be interested in our story after all this time! I hope you all are! Anyway, my point is that there will still most likely be appearances by the FTSK, SS and of course ATL boys, but it will be from the era of the previous chapters because, to be honest, I have no idea what Short Stack and Forever the Sickest Kids are doing these days.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE DON'T RE-PORT ME FOR WRITING A NOT-REALLY CHAPTER!