Status: Sequellllllllllll! :)

My Words Are a Matter of Pride

Surprise Phelps adoption!

"ICE CREAM MARATHON!" Harlee screamed shoving her spoon in a bucket of ice cream and shoving it into her mouth.

"Are you getting ready or not?" Holly asked, glancing at Harlee's reflection in the mirror she was standing in front of.

"Pish posh, we're only going to the movies." Harlee replied. Holly turned around to give Harlee a disbelieving look. Harlee didn't notice, she was still sitting on Avara's bed absorbed in her ice cream.

"It's a premier Harlee; it's like a red carpet event." Harlee was stopped from saying anything by Tadem and Avara barging into the room followed by a little girl that Holly recognised as Katie, Avara's hospital roommate.

"We come baring gifts!" Avara said airily, before her face changed to one of thoughtfulness. "Well, I bring baring gifts. Tadem doesn't want to wear it."

"Wear what?" Holly asked, turning away from the mirror to look at the bags Avara was holding. Avara tossed them onto the bed.

"Take a look. And be warned: If you boys do not wear them, I will punch you in the face. Thrice times."

"Do you want some ice cream, Kaite?" Harlee asked, holding the spoon out to the little girl while Holly dashed to Avara's bed and pulled the clothing items out of the bags. When she saw what it was, she glanced at Tadem, who was leaning against the wall with her hands folded across her chest.

"I'm not wearing it." She said forcefully.

"Before you condemn it," Avara said, sitting on her bed next to the bags and pulling out one of the Hogwarts uniforms and eyeing it thoughtfully, "It comes with a cloak and a voice activated wand."

"Oh my god!" Squealed Holly, rifling through the bag trying to find one of the wands.

"Gimme," Harlee said, putting her hands in front of her and grabbing air. Holly tossed her a wand and pulled out one for herself.

"You're such losers," Tadem muttered, leaving the hotel room.

"What's her problem?" Harlee asked.

"I don't think she appreciates this as much as we do. She hasn't read the books after all," Holly muttered, reading the instructions for the wand in her hand.

"I've read the books one thousand, three hundred and twenty eight point six times," Avara said, earning a giggle from Katie.

"Well I don't care what she says, I'm wearing this because of reasons," Holly said, standing up and putting one of the cloaks on.

"Eeboo." Harlee's face was full of ice cream but they knew she meant 'me to'.

The girls spent a good twenty minutes putting their robes on and glasses and drawing scars on each other's foreheads but soon enough, there was a knock on the door of the apartment and Jake was yelling for everyone to come out cause he was leaving.

"Hi Johno!" Avara exclaimed, when she left the room and found the knocker of doors sitting at the table. He glanced at her and a grin broke out on his face. "Holly's got your robes, so you best go get them," she told him, jabbing her thumb over her shoulder at the bedroom she had just left.

"Hi John Cornelius O'Callaghan the fifth!" Harlee yelled when she saw him. "Check me and Katie out, we're Harry Potter'ers!"

"I can see that," he chuckled, "where's Holly?"

"In the bathroom drawing her scar on," Harlee replied getting up and grabbing Katie's hand. "Come on Katie, let's go wait with the others!"

John sat on the end of one of the double beds and waited for Holly to come out of the bathroom. He could hear her singing a Justin Bieber song and laughed, knowing she would be embarrassed when she walked out and saw him sitting there.

"Oh my god, what are you doing there?" She exclaimed, her hand finding it's way to her chest when she noticed him. John rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Waiting for you, and listening to your rendition of 'baby'..." Holly's jaw dropped. "It was great by the way, you made the song better."

"Thanks," she laughed, rolling her eyes. "Come on, Avara will be in here in a minute screaming that we're late." John nodded and stood up just as Avara burst into the room.

"WE'RE GOING TO B-"

"I told you," Holly laughed at John and she walked past Avara, bopping her nose on the way.

- † -


"Here are your tickets," Jake called over everyone. He passed Holly and John's tickets to Holly. Avara and Katie's tickets to Avara. Harlee and Jack's tickets to Avara because both of them were terrible at not losing things. And lastly, Tadem and Travis Clark's tickets to Tadem.

"I've always wanted to be part of a red carpet," Harlee said dreamily, taking a step toward the bright expanse of red carpet, roped off from the public.

"Unfortunately," Jake said, putting a hand on her shoulder and dragging her backwards, "We aren't famous enough for that."

"Dammit!"

The group had to enter the theater separately as well as be seated separate from the celebrities, but before they were escorted around the side of the building , Holly and Avara exchanged sly grins, eyes twinkling behind their large, round glasses.

- † -


"You know," started Tadem. They had eventually managed to convince her to dress up, and she was twirling her wand around in her fingers. "I could probably play drums with a couple of these."

"YES!" Avara shouted, jumping up out of her seat. Holly, noticing the stares they were receiving, jumped up with her.

"Look how excited she is," she said, addressing the cinema, "She's so excited." She sat down, pulling Avara down with her. "I need to meet Oliver Phelps Avara," she whispered when Avara was sitting quietly beside her.

"I know, Holly, I know," Avara muttered.

"Then stop drawing attention to us. We have to lie low until we can undertake our plan," Holly said, rubbing her hands together mischievously.

"But Holly," Avara said, "What is the plan?"

"The plan," Holly started, waving her hands around dramatically, "Is to come up with a plan."

"Then I think...we need to come up with a plan that will help us come up with a plan to come up with a plan!" Avara suggested.

Next to her, Katie let out a giggle.

Suddenly, the lights in the theatre dimmed down, and a spotlight shinned down across the small podium below the massive screen. The girls watched as a small man in a black trench coat strode up the steps with a microphone.

“Who the heck is that?” Harlee muttered. Holly and Avara laughed.

“Good evening everyone!” The man boomed happily. “Welcome to the Hollywood premier of the multi-Award winning movie; Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!” The girls clapped loudly, not caring that Jack, John, Jake and Travis’ one and two were giving them weird looks. “Okay, so we have Daniel, Emma and Rupert here to introduce the movie, a warm welcoming applause please!”

“Oh, my god,” Avara whispered, grasping Holly’s knee in her left hand. “No way.”

“Way,” Holly replied, just as excited.

The man in the trench coat handed the microphone to Daniel first, who then went on for about fifteen minutes about how excited he was for everyone to be watching and he joked about how much money he had gotten from the franchise. Emma took the microphone from him and waffled on about ten minutes more, what really stole the show for the girls though was when Rupert took the microphone from her.

“Hi!” He beamed. “There are so many reasons why I’m so happy this evening,” he told the crowd of celebrities, Harry Potter enthusiasts and the mega, mega Harry Potter enthusiasts who were Kill Barbie. “Number one is obviously that I’m so bloody happy that you guys all love the Harry Potter movies as much as I do. Two is that you’re all here to enjoy it with me, and three is that one of my favourite bands is here to-“

“Oh, my god…” Holly whispered.

“-They’re called Kill Barbie and I’m totally obsessed with them. I’m thrilled to meet you guys at the after party!”

“You guys should probably shut your mouths,” Jake said bluntly. “You all look like Goldfish- Ow!” He turned violently to his left to look at Avara who had punched his leg. “What the heck was that for?”

“You didn’t tell us we were going to an after party!” She exclaimed. Jake still wore an offended look as Tadem reached over Travis, him and Katie to punch Avara’s arm. “Ow!”

“You made me wear this stupid robe and we’re going to the after party?!” She exclaimed angrily. “I’m going to look like an idiot!” Avara and Holly gave her an offended look as Harlee leant for ward in her seat.

“Take it off?” She said like it was obvious. “We’re all wearing pretty clothes underneath…” Tadem glared at them all before turning to watch as the three Harry Potter stars headed off of the stage with the trench coat guy and as the lights began to dim.

“Oh, it’s the Warner Brothers sign!” Harlee whispered to Jack in excitement.

“I know!” He replied with just as much excitement.

- † -


When the movie finished, it took about fifteen minutes for Jake to calm Holly and Avara down as they were both bawling in each others' arms.

"Come on," he whined, trying to pry them apart, "I need your help to get Harlee off the floor."

"W-why is Harlee on the floor?" Holly sobbed. Avara lifted her head and looked over Holly's shoulder.

Harlee was indeed on the floor, hugging her knees, sobbing and muttering "It's over. I can't believe it's over. No more Harry Potter. Ever." This sent another lot of sobs through Avara. She let go of Holly, stood up, and collapsed on the floor awkwardly next to Harlee, putting her arms around her.

"It's okay, Harlee, it's okay," she said.

"Explain to me how this is okay!" Harlee yelled. "Harry Potter is over!"

"It will be okay Harlee, because we are Harry Potter," Avara said, gesturing to her outfit, "And we can play Harry Potter."

"All the time?" Harlee sniffed, looking up at Avara with tears in her eyes.

"All the time," Avara nodded.

"Pinky promise?" Harlee asked.

"Even better. HOLLY!"

"WHAT!" Holly yelled back. She had found her way into John's arms, and he was awkwardly patting her on the back with a look in his face that plainly said he wasn't entirely sure what she was upset about.

"Come over here and administer an unbreakable vow between Harlee and myself!" Holly gasped and pulled away from John.

"Are you sure?" She asked, approaching Avara and Harlee, who were now sitting on the floor rather than wriggling around around like salted slugs. Avara nodded and told Holly what the vow was about. Holly pulled her wand out of her pocket and told them to put their hands on top of each other. "Avara Maree Law, do you vow to play Harry Potter all the time with Harlee Ellen Anchor?"

"I do," she nodded. Holly did some weird wavey thing with her wand, and the vow was made.

Jake, who had lost his patience, puffed out his chest.

"Right!" He yelled, pointing in the direction of the door, "OUT!" All 9 of them stared at him for a moment before running toward the exit in fear of his wrath.

"Good material in there girls," Travis grinned at Avara, Holly and Harlee when they were outside. Avara saw him put his video camera in his pocket and assumed he had filmed them for footage for their DVD, which they had so far done nothing for.

"Party time girls!" Jake said when he had rounded everybody up.

"And boys!" Travis Clark objected.

"And boys," Jake added with a roll of his eyes.

"Time to put on our party dresses," Holly said, grabbing the collar of her shirt and ripping it open with an "AAARRRGGHH" to reveal a pretty beige dress underneath. She looked down at her feet and saw a small pile of buttons. "Avara," she muttered, pouting, "I think I'm going to need a replacement costume!"

"I don't think our insurance covers that," said Avara, while Harlee muttered "It isn't a costume, it's real."

After they had all changed into their party wear, except Tadem who had no change of clothes, Holly approached Avara.

"What time is it, Holly?" Avara grinned, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Time to administer....the plan," Holly replied dramatically, touching the thumb of her right hand to the tips of the other four fingers and waving it around like King Julian.

The group followed Jake in pairs to where the party was being held. Avara and Holly had their heads together, making some last amendments to the plan. In front of them, Jack and Harlee were singing the Oopma Loompa song. Avara found it hard to not sing along.

"Oompa Loompa doompadee doo," she muttered to herself while Holly went through plan preparations.

"Avara, are you listening to me?" Asked Holly, tugging on Avara's arm.

"Yeah yeah, I heard. Tanks, bombs, biological warfare threats," Avara said, waving her hand in the air unconcerned.

"I didn't say anything about biological warfare threats," Holly said.

"You said that the plan is to say "Hand us Mr Weasley or we will turn everyone into inferi." It's the same thing."

"How is that the same thing?" Holly frowned.

"Because inferi are basically zombies. Don't act like you don't know that we are looming on the zombie apocalypse due to the military experimenting with various infectious diseases that, with the right provocation, will result in zombification. Aka biological warfare."

"But this is magic! It's so not the same thing."

"Magical Biological Warefare. MBW."

"That sounds like something you get from an unhealthy digestive system."

"Avara, are zombies real?" Katie asked, tugging on Avara's robes.

"Not yet, my dear." Avara replied, patting the girl on the head.

"But never fear," said Holly, noticing the girl's frightened expression, "For Avara and I are the most kick ass zombie hunters you will ever meet!"

"Apart from Alice of course," Avara added.

"Who's Alice?" Holly asked, frowning again.

"Resident Evil."

"She isn't real!" Holly said.

"Neither are zombies. Yet. So, technically, we also are not real zombie hunters."

"Yet," Holly corrected.

"Yet," Avara nodded in agreement.

"Jake, can I just go home?" Tadem asked suddenly. "I really don't want to go in there with a robe on... It's so embarrassing." Holly and Avara rolled their eyes as Jake let out an impatient sigh. "Travis can stay, but I don't want to..."

"They'll just think you're a really dedicated fan..." Avara told her, patting her shoulder lightly while Holly stalked around Tadem tapping her chin. "Holly, what are you doing?" Holly stopped beside Avara and grinned.

"We'll make her robe look like a dress!"

"How the heck are you going to make her a dress? You have no dress making materials..." Holly rolled her eyes and stepped over to Tadem and looked inside the front of her dress.

"Good, you're wearing a singlet. How about pants wise?" She lifted up the bottom of the robe hoping to god that Tadem was wearing shorts underneath. Luckily, she was wearing a pair of denim shorts. "Take off your robe Tadem."

"Why can't you just wear that to the after party?" Harlee questioned, coming over from where she had been standing with Jack and Travis Cooper. "That's a pretty top."

"Yeah?" Avara agreed.

"Tuck the singlet into your shorts and then you'll be fine?" Holly added. Tadem rolled her eyes and tucked her top into her shorts. "That's good! Come on, we have a Phelps to kidnap!"

"What?"

"I mean what?" Holly and Avara burst into giggles.

Jake lead the group towards a ball room where two security guards stood with a woman who was holding a clip board. She stepped forwards as they approached and gave Jake an expectant look.

"My name is Jake Reynolds," he told her. "I'm here with Holly Burming, Avara Law, Harlee Anchor and Tadem Cefni from Kill Barbie. John O'Callaghan from The Maine. Jack Barakat from All Time Low. Travis Clark from We The Kings. Katie Lawson and Travis Cooper."

"Ten under Reynolds," she muttered, scanning her list. "Alright, go right on in Mr. Reynolds." Jake gave her a nod and strode past her through the now open doors into the ballroom.

"Oh, my god," Holly whispered. "Famous people everywhere. I'm going to pee my pants."

"Don't pee your pants," Avara whispered back.

Everyone split up as soon as the doors shut behind the last few people from their group. Harlee, Jack and Travis went off towards the food table, Jake, Tadem and Travis Clark went off to the left which left Holly, Avara, John and Katie standing together by the door.

"Holly! Avara!" A voice called out. Both girls scanned the celebrities around them for the voice who had called their names.

"Ron Weasley," Katie said monotonously. She pointed towards a boy weaving through the crowd.

"Hullo!" He said coming to a stop in front of them. Holly and Avara gaped at him for a moment. "I'm so happy to meet you guys!"

"Uh... We... Us too!" Avara stuttered. Behind them, John was trying to stifle his laugh, so Avara elbowed him. "Shut up Cornelius..." She muttered.

"I'm Holly Burming." Holly stuck her hand out for Rupert to shake, he grinned and shook it. "This is my Avara Law and my John O'Callaghan and Avara's Katie Lawson." Rupert beamed and shook John and Avara's hands and then gave Katie a gentle hug. He was slightly confused when she didn't hug back.

"Don't be offended," Avara whispered. He gave her a curious look. "I met her in the hospital. She has brain damage." Rupert nodded and gave Katie a big smile.

"Do you like Harry Potter, Katie?" He asked her. She nodded vigorously, a big grin forming on her lips.

"Neville," she told him. Rupert nodded and stood to his full height so he could scan over the groups of people. When he spotted who he was looking for he cupped his hands around his mouth.

"Oi!" He called, "Matthew!" Avara and Holly craned their necks to look for Neville and grinned when they spotted him. "Come here!" They watched as Neville excused himself and began to walk over to them.

"Oh, my god, it's Neville," Holly said softly.

"Neville," Avara agreed.

"What do you want Rupert?" Neville asked, coming over and grabbing Rupert in a head lock. Rupert laughed and pushed him away. "Oh, is this that band you keep talking about?" He asked, nodding at us.

"Yeah, this is Holly and Avara, the lead singer/ bassist and the lead guitarist! And John from The Maine, right?" He asked John. Holly giggled at the look of utter surprise that flashed across John's face when Rupert knew who he was. "And this little beauty here is Katie, she's the reason I called you over. She loves Neville."

"hullo there Katie!" Neville grinned, bending down so he was her level. Katie squealed and hugged him. "I'm very excited to meet you too!" He exclaimed. Avara smiled and entwined her fingers together as she watched Katie hug Neville.

Katie spent the majority of the night with Neville, who seemed to adore her. Avara pulled out her phone at one point and snapped a picture of Neville helping Katie try on a prop Sorting Hat.

"Gryffindor!" Yelled out Neville, imitating the voice of the hat from the movies. Katie giggled and the hat fell over her face. Avara sent the photo to Shaun, with FYI as the caption.

Avara was sure that Shaun, who Katie had bonded with most during Avara's short stint in hospital, would have been really happy to see Katie so happy, but Avara was only allowed +1, and Shaun went straight back to Australia when Avara got out of hospital anyhow, and was continuing his not-talking-to-her thing.

She had a feeling Jonathan was upset with her too. They had decided to try the long distance thing, but so far it hadn't been working out too well. They never got to see each other and their phone calls were starting to become more and more like awkward Facebook chat conversations.

At least they would have all of the Australian Soundwave Festival tour to spend together. Which went for about two weeks...

"Hey guys, I found butterbeer at the drinks table and it taste so goo- Oh, my god it's Neville..." Harlee gasped as she approached Holly and Avara.

"Neville," Holly and Avara said at the same time. Then Avara blinked as Harlee's words sank into her mind.

"Butterbeer?" She raised her eyebrows at Harlee, "Point me in the direction of said butterbeer, STAT!" Harlee raised her want and pointed in the direction of the drinks table as she tried to find her straw with her tongue without success. Avara flounced off toward the table, Holly on her heels.

"So, we must begin administering...ze plan," Holly said, ending with a French accent while waving her hand around the way she always did when she said 'the plan' with any accent.

"Butterbeer first," Avara said, picking up a glass and tasting it. "Drink ALL the butterbeer!" She yelled, putting her fist in the air. People around them looked at her strangely, but she was used to that.

"Holy crabsticks, Kyle." Avara looked at Holly and frowned.

"No, I'm Avara. Kyle is way tall and has blonde hair."

"Kinda like that, yeah?" Holly said, taking Avara's arm and spinning around, pointing toward the real Kyle, who had a girl hanging off his arm. "I bet that's Mindy."

"I bet you would win that bet," Avara nodded.

"Quick, don't let them see us looking." Holly turned around and continued drinking her butterbeer. Avara on the other hand, continued watching them over the side of her glass. "Avara!" Avara jumped and quickly turned away from Kyle and Mindy but it was too late.

"Holly?" Holly shuddered at the sound of his voice as she pretended she hadn't heard him. "Avara?" Avara looked at Holly without moving her head and noticed Holly doing the same thing. "Hey guys, fancy seeing you two here!" Suddenly, Kyle was in front of them.

"Why are you talking to us?" Holly asked bluntly. Kyle's smile faltered for a minute as he realised why Holly was annoyed. "Because we don't want you talking to us."

"Uh, hi, I'm Mindy," Mindy smiled, trying to defuse the situation. "Kyle's told me a lot about the both of you!" Avara made a sound in the back of her throat and stepped back. Holly frowned and pursed her lips.

"Did he tell you we were in a relationship when you and him started dating?" She said. "So really, you're a home wrecker." Mindy's cheeks reddened and Kyle's mouth dropped open.

"Oh- I- I'm sorry I uh, I didn't realise you were angry..."

"Why wouldn't she be angry?" Avara asked, her eyebrow raised. "Holly and Kyle were together and then she went back to Australia for a little while, not even three months and he's got another girlfriend..."

"I'm sor-"

"Don't," Holly sighed. "Don't you dare say you're sorry. Either of you. I'm over it, I've got someone else and I'm happy now. All I ask is that neither of you talk to me ever again. Understand?" Mindy nodded while Kyle opened his mouth.

"Who?"

"None of your god damn business!" Holly snapped just as John made his way through the crowd and stopped beside them. Avara laughed while Holly slapped her hand to her forehead.

"I've been looking for you everywhere, Harlee-"

"John O'Callaghan?" He asked Holly, suddenly angry. "My friend John O'Callaghan, Holly?" John looked confused, so did Mindy. Avara glared at Kyle as Holly pushed him with her hand.

"So?" She asked.

"Are you doing this to get back at me? Are you going to hurt him?" Holly rolled her eyes.

"You're such a fucking little girl Kyle. I like John. I like him a lot," she said. "You're friends with a lot of people in this business just like I am. I'm friends with him too, did you ever think of that?" Kyle pulled a blank.

"Well I guess..."

"You have no say in anything I do Kyle," she told him seriously. "I'm allowed to date John. I'm allowed to do anything and no one, especially not you can tell me otherwise. You dated someone else while you were dating me-"

"This true man?" Kyle looked to John and shrugged. "Wow. That's a bit low." Holly smiled at John and took his hand in hers. "Let's go," he said, leading her away.

"You lost out Burns," Avara grinned. "At least John is funny." And with that she walked off, leaving Kyle and Mindy in an awkward silence.

- † -


After all the talk about 'administering the plan', Holly and Avara had not yet come up with one. When they were discussing it, Travis Cooper came over with his video camera and asked what they were going to do.

"Wing it, obviously," said Avara, rolling her eyes, wiggling a little to get her cloak on properly over her dress. They decided that their plan would work best if thy replaced their cloaks and glasses.

"Yes, but what are you trying to accomplish?"

"Holly wants a Phelps."

"What's a Phelps?" Travis asked. Holly grabbed both of them by the weinus.

"George Weasley at twelve O'clock." Avara looked around.

"That's not twelve o'Clock, it's like two o'Clock!" Avara said, but Holly shushed her.

"You Know Who at one o'Clock, he's closing in on George Weasley."

"He already killed one twin, now he's going to finish the job!" Avara gasped.

And thus begun the 'winging it'.

Holly and Avara pushed through the crowd until they were between Oliver Phelps and Ralph Feinnes, both girls facing the latter with their wants, lighted up at the tips, pointed at him. Voldemort was standing about two meters in front of them, his alarmed face slowly turning into one of amusement. George Weasley was about the same distance behind them. Everyone in the surrounding area had stopped to watch.

"Step away from the Phelps," Holly said to Voldemort, who grinned.

"Jew-killer," Avara added. Holly lowered her wand and turned towards Avara.

"What?" Avara was still looking at Voldemort.

"Yeah, I didn't notice before, but he plays Amon Goeth in Schindler's List. Now I see the resemblance." Holly, who hadn't seen Schindler's List, looked back at Voldemort and cocked her head to the side, narrowing her eyes. Everyone in the area was looking at them in complete bewilderment.

"I bet it's the hair," Holly said, turning back to Avara, who now dropped her wand.

"But Voldemort has no hair."

"Lord Voldemort, if you don't mind," Voldemort cut in with a grin. The girls returned his grin, but otherwise ignored his comment.

"Exactly. You didn't notice before, because in Harry Potter, Voldemort has no hair."

"Lord Voldemort," Voldemort cut in again. Holly nodded at him.

"Because in Harry Potter, Lord Voldemort has no hair." Voldemort, who was beaming now, nodded in approval.

Holly turned her head to the side so she could see Oliver's exact location in her peripheral vision as Avara spoke to Voldemort, her wand raised again.

"Now, if you don't mind, we have to kill you before you kill George Weasley. No hard feelings right?" Voldemort spread his arms out in a motion that said 'take your best shot'.

"AVADA KEDAVRA" They shouted at the same time. Holly turned around to grab Oliver by the arm and drag him away while Avara followed, saying something like "I just realised that spell sounds almost like my name."

As Holly pulled Oliver through the crowd, he asked "Where are you taking me?"

"To my sex dungeon," Holly replied, but as they got to the door, a security guard barred their way.

"Ah! A wild security guard appears!" Yelled Avara, dropping to the floor and covering her head, "We should have brought the invisibility cloak!"

"Avara, are you a witch or not?"

"Not!" Avara squealed from the floor.

The next few minutes happened really fast. Oliver was taken away by another security guard. Suddenly, Travis Cooper, Harlee and Jack were with them, Travis with his camera out, and then the next minute, the five of them were on their asses on the curb outside of the building.

"I can't believe we got kicked out of a Hollywood party," Avara sighed, her elbows on her knees and her face cradled in her hands.

"I can't believe we didn't get me a Phelps," Holly, who was sitting next to Avara, said.

"I can't believe I got to have butterbeer!" Said Harlee, who the only one not looking depressed.

"I can't believe I didn't get that on camera," said Travis, shutting his camera and putting it in his pocket.

"I can't believe they didn't have cake in there." It was Jack this time.

"I can't believe how bloody hilarious you guys are," said a voice behind them. They all spun around.

"Ron!" Avara yelled, for it was Rupert Grint, flanked by Ralph Feinnes and the Phelps brothers on one side, and Matthew Lewis and Katie on the other. Jake stormed past the group to stand in front of Rupert, his face so stormy that Holly, Avara, Harlee, Travis and Jack cowered.

"I was looking for you!" The five of them jumped when the voice didn't come from Jake, but from John, who had snuck out. He walked over to Holly and pulled her into a standing position. When Holly looked to the door where he had come from, she saw that Tadem and Travis Clark had also left the party.

"Did everyone else try to kidnap a Phelps too?" Holly asked sheepishly, looking around the crowd.

"Nah, we decided it wasn't a party in there while you girls were out here," Rupert said with a grin. The Phelps brothers grinned at each other mischievously and pulled bottles of butterbeer out of their jackets. Katie and Neville did the same. They passed around the bottles and everyone sat down on the pavement to continue the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the second last chapter!
We usually write 20 chapters, but apparently we can't count, so there will be 21.
AND THEN THE SEQUEL!

Please, please, please, please comment if you're liking what we're writing!
We haven't written anything for this story for almost a year now, so we're still getting in the swing of things.