Status: Sequellllllllllll! :)

My Words Are a Matter of Pride

Elevator Love and the Lady of the Lake

Avara was beyond furious. She was angry at herself, she was angry at Jonathan, and she was angry at everyone who had crossed her path since she's run into that deserting, lying, Southern Jackass during last night's epic game of Hide and Seek.

She'd been hiding in the stairwell, but heard voices echoing up from the levels beneath her and retreated back into the vast hallways of the hotel. Looking around her, she saw no decent hiding place and was forced to go with her last resort; the elevator. She rushed over to it and mashed the buttons with her hands, knowing that her haste would probably not make the elevator get to her any faster. Sooner than she would have expected the doors opened, but upon seeing who was in the elevator, she turned to walk away. Taking a step away from the now closing doors, she heard voices coming from the stairwell and decided she had no choice. She turned back to the elevator and stuck her foot in between the doors to stop them from shutting , and squeezed herself between them to face what, now she realised, was inevitable.

He looked at her curiously but held back from asking her what she was doing, no matter how much he wanted her to tell him. He wasn't entirely interested in the answer, but he missed her so much and just wanted to hear her voice again. He watched as she pressed a button and leaned against the wall of the lift without looking at him. Jonathan's will gave in and he asked the question.

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like?" Avara had found and interesting spec of dirt on the floor. Jonathan was both hurt because of her unfriendliness, and thrilled to hear her talking to him, but was also irritated at her answer. He controlled his first two emotions with a roll of his eyes.

"What are you running from?" Avara looked up, a million different responses running through her mind, before she settled on being nice. No need to sink to his level. Also, she missed his smile. She didn't want to be the reason for it not being there.

"We're playing Hide and Seek." Jonathan's face broke into a smile without warning. He tried to cover it with a smirk, but it was too late. Avara had seen it. He was amused, though not surprised, by her answer. It was exactly the thing he expected her, Holly, Tadem and Harlee to come up with as a means for entertainment. There was no holding those girls down. He frowned and looked away, not wanting her to see the hurt and jealousy on his face. If he had of stayed in contact with her, it would be him playing Hide and Seek with the girls, and not those mouthy, arrogant, Australian boys. It was bad enough that he had to fight with Caleb over Avara, now he had someone else to compete with. Shaun.

He stopped himself from thinking about it. There was nothing between himself and Avara anymore and so he wasn't competing with anyone. He looked back at Avara and saw that she had her phone out. He glanced at the screen and saw the familiar blue bird symbol of twitter and pulled out his own phone.

AvaraLawKB Stuck in an elevator with the dumb lead singer of forever the stupidest kids. Who shall remain nameless.

Jonathan refreshed the page as the elevator doors opened and a bald man walked in, leaning on the wall in the middle of the negative energy field between himself and the girl he still liked. There was no point denying it anymore.

HollyBurmingKB @AvaraLawKB FOUND YOU!

TademCefniKB @AvaraLawKB Oh, how awkward!

AvaraLawKB 180 characters can not describe the awkwardness @TademCefniKB

kentgarrison @AvaraLawKB Pretty sure he still follows you on twitter...... as do various other members of 'forever the stupidest kids'

Jonathan refreshed tha page again.

AvaraLawKB @kentgarrison SORRY KENT!

Jonathan typed swiftly on the keypad of his phone as the elevator doors opened again and another man stepped in.

iamjonathancook @AvaraLawKB I miss the times when we would be texting eachother at a time like this about how this man between us is a personal space invader.

"Whose fault is that?" Avara said quietly, her face expressionless as she stared at Jonathan, ignoring the two other men in the elevator who gave her weird looks. The doors opened, and she stepped out.

She walked out of the elevator, but wasn't interested in playing Hide and Seek anymore. She walked to the nearest stairwell and went back up to her floor, went into her room, and started throwing things around, starting with her phone, and ending with her guitar. So now, she was in the nearest music store trying to find a replacement for the night's show.

"Avara, come here for a second!" Holly yelled, breaking Avara away from her memory from last night.

Holly was sitting at a grand piano in the back room of the store. She waited a few moments after calling Avara's name before the door opened, and Avara ambled in, letting the door swing shut behind her. "I think I just came up with a tour intro, and I think it's really good." Avara sat down cross-legged on the floor, leaning her back up against the wall.

"Cool, I'd like to hear it." Holly smiled at her friend, and began to move her fingers slowly along the piano keys.

"So your father told you once. That you were his princess. But you don’t see a castle and you cannot find your prince. Well, now you’ve grown a lot. Your dresses don’t fit right. Daddy’s not a hero. He stole your Chariot. Here you are in pieces. Trying to prove to us it’s real. The softness of your smile. And the lies you want to feel. But the scales beneath your skin. Are showing off today. There’s Evil in your heart. And it wants out to play." Holly played a few more keys, before she let her hands drop to her lap. "What do you think?"

Avara was stunned. Not only had the sound of Holly singing put her in a better mood, but that was some of her best work. She knew it, Harlee and Tadem would know it, their fans would know it, yet Avara was doubtful that Holly knew it. She stood up, and wrapped her arms around Holly.

"I think that was beautiful," she told her truthfully. Holly grinnned happily and jumped to her feet, glad that her friend was back to normal.

"Also, I think when Jake get's over his jet-lag, I think we should talk to him about getting out a CD," Holly told Avara seriously. "I chatted with Hayley over a web-cam last night, and she thinks that there will be a whole lot of sales in America, she reckons we're almost as famous as Paramore over there these days." Avara giggled.

"Holly, you know Hayley, she over-exagerates sometimes." Holly chuckled and nodded her head in agreement.

"Yeah, I suppose so, I'd be really cool though, wouldn't it?"

"That it would Holly-Polly, that it would. But we can't make a CD if I don't have a guitar."

- † -


djknucklehead I just saw some great Australian talent. That talent isn't Kill Barbie.

Tadem gasped loudly, and stood up.

"Holly!" She shouted, "Your ex-lover needs a kick in the face!" Holly poked her head over the top of the couch and gave her a strange look.

"You still follow Kyle on Twitter Im guessing. What did he say?"

"That we have no talent." Holly yelled out loud angrily. She jumped over the top of the couch and went to her handbag, where she knew her phone was. Once it was in her grasp, she started keying it roughly.

HollyBurmingKB @djknucklehead, I suggest you remember who follows you on twitter idiot. You upset @TademCefniKB. Hope your happy moron.

Holly and Tadem heard another angry yell from the next room over, where Avara and Harlee where playing monopoly.

AvaraLawKB Everybody RT @djknucklehead is an assnose!

kentgarrison @djknucklehead that's a low-blow man!

AlexAllTimeLow @djknucklehead even I wouldn't say that man.

andyclemmensen @djknucklehead, I'm not @HollyBurmingKBs best bud, but she still has a lot of talent.

HollyBurmingKB @andyclemmensen Oh Andrew!

andy clemmensen @HollyBurmingKB KNEW I'd regret that.

HollyBurmingKB You love me really @andyclemmensen.

mindywhite @djknucklehead your a nasty man!

Holly screamed angrily and threw her phone across the room, before she got up, and left it entirely. She walked through the hotel, and sat herself down at a table in the lobby. After a while, she felt the seat move beside her. It was Caleb.

"Kyle was out of line," he mumbled. Holly looked up at him with watery eyes. "And so were Jonathan and me." Holly went back to picking at the couch material with her fingernails.

"Do you remember the day we met Caleb?" She asked him quietly.

"Mhm," he replied, his voice breaking slightly.

"You said you would be my brother-from-another-mother Caleb, brothers are always, always there for their sisters."

"Im really sorry Holly, and I've decided I'm going to start being here for you again," he told her, "I realised when I saw you girls again that your still my best friend, and Im still in love with Avara. Regardless of the way I act, I love you both still, way too much. I guess when I saw that emo guy with her, I knew she'd moved on." Holly looked up and sighed.

"Shaun and Avara aren't together Caleb."

"I was also sorta jealouse when you went to that other guy instead of me when Kyle told you about Mindy." The tears in Holly's eyes over-flowed. "You still love him don't you?" Holly looked down and nodded.

"I don't understand where I went wrong," she whispered, "I thought he liked me back."

"You'll get through this darlin', your strong." Holly smiled at Caleb, and Caleb wrapped his arms around her small body in a tight hug. "I really missed you, I really, really did."

"I missed you too Cay."

Calebftsk1 I have my sister-from-another-mother back, and it makes me happy :)

iamjonathancook @Calebftsk1... Traitor.

- † -


"Dun, dun, duuuuuuuuuuuuuun."

"Avara, shut up."

"Doop, doop. doooooooooop."

"Or I'll kick you."

"La, La, La, Laaaaaaaa."

"Seriously, I'm going to hit you."

"Ah, ah, ahhhhhhh-"

"Avara, shut the fuck up!"

"Mi, Mi, Mi-OW!"

"Don't say I didn't warn you."

"I just sounded like a cat!"

"Oh my god."

"Meow."

"God, if you can hear me..."

"Meow."

"I pray you forgive me for what I'm about to do."

"Meow. OW!" As Holly hit Avara for the second time in the span of a minute, Shaun walk in and sat beside her.

"What are we doing ladies?" He asked.

"I'm meowing, like a cat," Avara said. Holly did an epic face-palm.

"Why?" Shaun asked Avara. He glanced at Holly and laughed.

"She made me do it." Avara pointed at Holly and then turned to Shaun, "Meow with me Shaun." Shaun made the noise unsurely, and Holly got up, took the book she was reading with her, and left the room. She began walking down the hall to where she knew was a comunal lounge. She knew she'd get more peace in a comunal lounge, than in her own private lounge. She was in a bad mood, and sadly for her, it was about to get worse.

"Hey Holly, wait up!" Holly saw the blonde hair, scowled and kept walking. "Holly wait!" Holly turned around and glared at Kyle angrily.

"What the hell do you want Kyle!" she screamed. Kyle looked taken aback at Holly's raised voice.

"Holly I..." Holly rolled her eyes and turned to keep walking. "Holly, I'm sorry." She spun around and screamed loudly. Doors on all sides of the hallway opened. Most of the people were Forever the Sickest Kids, All Time Low, Paramore, Short Stack and Kill Barbie; but there were also people they didn't know.

"Your sorry? Your telling me that your fucking sorry, Kyle? I can't believe you!" She marched towards him, and pushed him backwards. "How dare you make me fall in love with you, ignore me after I leave America, tell me you have a girlfriend, the come to me and tell me your fucking sorry!" She burst into tears. "How dare you." With one last mean, angry, water look, Holly turned on her heals and ran, dropping her book on the floor as she went.

Avara stepped forward to go after her, but Hayley shook her head.

"Give her time Avara." Avara nodded and gave Kyle an angry look as she backed, back into the hotel room she shared with Holly, Tadem, Harlee and Jake.

- † -


shaundiviney Just witnessed Holly from Kill Barbie kick some FTSK ass! Go baby girl, go!

yelyahwilliams It seems we've lossed @HollyBurmingKB.

AvaraLawKB @djknucklehead you're an asshole!

travisrclark @AvaraLawKB what happened to my girl @HollyBurmingKB?

AvaraLawKB @travisrclark Kyle Burns happened to your girl @HollyBurmingKB

Calebftsk1 wanna talk boo? @HollyBurmingKB

HollyBurmingKB @yelyahwilliams call me.

HollyBurmingKB @AvaraLawKB, @yelyahwilliams, @shaundiviney, @travisrclark, @Calebftsk1. I love you guys.

iamjonathancook @HollyBurmingKB is missing. It reminds me of that time she beat up @AlexAllTimeLow, and then ran away and stayed in a hotel. This time, she's run away from the hotel FROM @djknucklehead.

HarleeAnchorKB OMG, I hate you right now @iamjonathancook, but your SO right!

- † -


"What's up?" Hayley smiled. She had called Holly, and Holly had told her where she was. So Hayley had immedietly gone in search of the black headed lead singer, and found her sitting in front of a huge lake looking pond. She sat down on the ground beside Holly, and wrapped her small arms around her waist for a hug. Holly picked up a rock and threw it into the pond they were sitting in front of.

"Do you ever feel like you can't trust anyone, or like you don't know someone you once thought you knew inside out?" She asked slowly. Hayley frowned and put her hand on Holly's shoulder.

"What do you mean Holly?" Holly looked at Hayley with a pained expression.

"Well," she said, "I seriously fell in love with Kyle on Warped Tour, and then he started to not return my calls. Then I see him in Melbourne, and he tells me there was nothing between us, and that he now has a girlfriend called Mindy." Hayley nodded her head swiftly.

"I know Mindy Holly, she didn't know that there was something between you and Kyle when she started going out with him?" Holly nodded her head. "All I can say dude, is that you shouldn't let him get to you. Ignore him. I'm not saying this beacuse Im close with Mindy, Im saying this beacuse I know that you can do a lot better than someone who just dismisses your feelings like he does."

"Thanks Hayley."

"It's fine, now come sing that song with me again!"