Status: Active. You comment, I update.

Please Be Mine

Please Be Mine

We headed home a little after we finished lunch. It was amazing. Joe really put a lot of effort in everything he's done so far for my birthday. We went to the airport and Joe did all the paperwork and afterwards we were walking hand in hand down the terminal to the private jet. It really was a long flight. Longer than I remembered. "Obviously! You slept the whole flight!" was Joe's answer when I told him. I glared at him and he laughed.

"Thank you," I said still glaring at him. He laughed again and tried to kiss me, I drew back. "Your not getting anything now mister," I said looking away.

He raised an eyebrow at me and chuckled. He tried again but I pulled back, again. "Oh, that's how it is now? Fine, you won't even resist," he said looking forward and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Ha! Wanna bet?" I challenged him raising both of my eyebrows.

"Oh, most definitely. I know I'll win. But what's the bet?" he responded.

"Hmm... If I win,"

"And you won't!" Joe interrupted smirking.

"Yes I will. You know you can't resist this," I said brushing my lips against his. I pulled back and he licked his lips. I knew I had won already. "Well, if I win, you're... You're gonna tell your parents you cheated on me!"

"What? Oh wow I'm scared!" he said, sarcasm notorious.

"That's not all buddy. You're gonna tell your parents you cheated on me, that you broke your promise and not to me. And, that you got her pregnant so you're leaving the band to live with her and raise your baby together. And, that she's 32. And, you will not tell the truth until the next day," I finished.

Joe was wide eyed and had his mouth wide open. "Are you trying to kill me? Seriously, you want me to say all that? Giselle, I may warn you that if that happens I'll be dead the time I finish and you will not see me again. So you're gonna be miserable the rest of your life because you love me so much you won't get married to anyone that's not me. So you won't know what it's like to get married, have kids, and be a happy woman," he explained with a serious expression.

"Wow, Joe. You're really that convinced you're gonna lose? This is going to be awesome."

"No, I'm not. Anyway, now it's my turn. If I win, you... You... You're going to tell Kevin you loved last night, that he was already an expert and you really enjoyed his skills. You're not gonna tell him the truth until next morning. And you'll tell him that in front of Dani," he smirked.  

"Joe, are you serious? No way! What I said you'd do if I win doesn't affect anyone! Joe, they're gonna have serious problems if I say that! They might even get a divorce!" I said raising my voice level.

"Oh," he said processing everythig I said. "I guess you're right. Didn't think about that," he sighed. "Hmm, let me think about it."

I watched him as he "thought". I examined him every detail. I noticed he takes his lower lip in between his teeth and bites it while he thinks. He closes his eyes a little. He rubs his neck and runs his hand through his hair. I bit my lip watching him. I realized then I really do love him. I mean, I don't remember feeling my heart and stomach flutter just by looking at someone.

"I know!" he said breaking my daze. "If I win, you'll be mine a whole day and you'll do wahtever I want you to," he said smirking. That smirk I told you last time, remember? Yeah, well I knew he had something in mind.

"Uh oh... Well, I'm winning anyways so, deal," I said and shook hands with him.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•

We arrived home about 4P.M. We walked in and my mom greeted us.

"Hey hun, how did it go?" she asked after hugging us both. I still think is weird how she loves Joe so much. I guess I'll never understand. We told her everything we did back in New Jersey. Well maybe not everything, just what shewanted could know.

She said they were throwing me a party along with the Jonas family. She said they wanted to make it up for the last birthday they missed so it would be at their place. Joe and I went upstairs and I saw ,from the corner of my eye, my mom say something to Joe in his ear so that I wouldn't hear.

I opened the door to my room and walked in. I raised my eyebrows at her. She was sitting in my computer doing who knows what but she didn't even notice us. Joe closed the door behind him and she looked up at us. She shut my laptop and stood up.

"Hey Gee! I missed you so much!" she said walking to me giving me a tight hug. I saw Joe sitting on my bed playing with her purse and when she said that his eyes widened and saw him mumble an 'Uh-oh'.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I asked Nathaly. She immediately turned around and put her hands on her hips. She raised an eyebrow and shook her head.

"Joe! You didn't tell her?" she asked a bit annoyed.

"Yes I did," he answered not daring to look at her in the eye.

"God, Joe! What am I going to do with you?!" she throwing her hands in the air.

"I don't want to do anything with you," he said with a disgusted look on his face. "I'm already taken, sorry," he winked at me. "Even if I wasn't I wouldn't want to."

"Like I would want to do something like that with you Joseph. No thanks. You're not my type. And you already know I'm into someone else already. I just hope he asks me out soon," she said. I looked at Joe with a worried look, knowing whe was refering to Nick. Everything that happened must stay a secret from her. Joe pulled me into his lap and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"So, what didn't you tell me?" I asked Joe trying to change the subject.

"Oh, uhm, she was out of town because her parents had to do some business somewhere I don't remember. So she had to go with them I don't remember why and the trip came unexpectedly so she couldn't tell you." Joe explained. Nathaly sat on my desktop chair again.

"Yeah, technicaly that's why," she said, I nodded. So that's why she wasn't there at the Jonas' that day we had dinner. And why she wasn't there in Nick's birthday. That I thank God. "Anyway, I brought you this," she said handing me a gift bag. I opened it and saw a beautiful purse just like hers.

"Wow, it's beautiful! Thank you so much Nats!" I hugged her.

After a while it was time time to get ready so she and Joe left and I took a quick shower and got ready. I curled up my hair and put on some makeup. I wore a cocktail dress. It was a flowered halter dress. I wore that because of Joe's demand. I don't know why but his loves to see me in dresses. I put all my stuff in the purse Nathaly gave me and walked downstairs.

"Baby girl you look beautiful," my dad said giving me a hug.

"Thanks daddy," I smiled at him.

"You care more about your looks nowadays because of that Joe boy," he said.

"That Joe boy?" I asked.

"He wanted to sound like a serious dad," my mom said putting a hand on his shoulder. "Let's go."

My family and I left and went to the Jonas'. We hopped out of the car and rang the doorbell. Denise opened the door and greeted us. We entered the house and everyone was there. My family, as in including my grands and Nathaly and her family. The Jonas family was there too, as in the whole family. I was introduced to everyone, again. I remembered some faces that looked familiar but others I still don't.

We had a great time. Denise prepared dinner and it was absolutely delicious. We all talked a lot, danced, and as always the karaoke was the main attraction. They all wished me happy birthday. My mom baked the cake and it was delicious as well. She's also a great cook. After I cleaned my face from the cake Joe so maturely smired on me I went to find Joe. He was nowhere to be found.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around. It was Nick. Oh gosh! He handed me a flower and an envelope. He hugged me and I hugged him back. "Happy birthday," he whispered in my ear.

"Thanks," I said pulling away and giving him a warm smile.

I went to the bathroom to read Nick's letter. I could have waited but o didn't. I really wanted to know what he had to tell me after all that happened. I opened the envelope and started reading.

Dear Giselle,

First of all, happy birthday. I really wish you a very happy birthday. I thank God you're back into our lives and to have you here one more year. I hope you enjoy it even though there's still something wrong flowing in the air. I'm sorry for what I did.
Basically, that's why I wrote you this. I want to apologize for what I did. I really shouldn't have done all that. I'm sorry for the flowers I sent you, for the note that was attached to them, for the text I sent you, for the kiss, kisses, I gave you and for being a stone in your and Joe's way.
The reason I did all that is because, I guess, I felt lonely. I still do. You don't have idea how hard it is to watch you and Joe together evry second of the day. It's hard for me to see how you love each other. I can see it in both your eyes. I suppose I just wanted to have something like that with a girl and seeing you with him made me think that you were the one to give me it. It's something I've felt since before you lost your memory and I'm sorry.
I hope everything's still okay between us because even though I love you more than a friend I know we can't be more than that. I love you and care about you and respect your relationship with my brother. I really do even if it doesn't seem like that. I hope we can still be the best friends we were back before I ruined everything.
I love you, happy birthday,
Nick.


I was dazed. I couldn't move. Everything that happened in this week it's too much. I felt tears run down my cheek and immediately wiped them. I checked myself on the mirror and fixed my makeup. I went to save the letter in my purse and returned to the living room.

When I walked in the view made my knees go weak and my stomach to flutter. There was Joe in the middle of the room, sitting on a stool, guitar in hand, and absolutely gorgeous. The light was dimmed and everyone was sitting around him. I directed my gaze to Nick and he was smiling talking to my cousin. I smiled to myself.

"Giselle, I want to sing you this song that means a lot to me and I hope it means a lot to you too. I wrote it for you. I want you tell you in front of everyone here that I love you more than anything in this world. You are my world. I hope you like this. Happy birthday baby," Joe said and started singing.

They come and go but they don't know
That you are my beautiful

I try to come closer with you
But they all say we won't make it through

But I'll be there forever
You will see that it's better
All our hopes and our dreams will come true
I will not disappoint you
I'll be right there for you 'til the end
The end of time
Please be mine

I'm in and out of love with you
Trying to find if it's really true
oh no no no no
How can I prove my love
If they all think I'm not good enough

But I'll be there forever
You will see that it's better
All our hopes and our dreams will come true
I will not disappoint you
I will be right there for you 'til the end
The end of time
Please be mine

I can't stop the rain from falling
Can't stop my heart from calling you
It's calling you
I can't stop the rain from falling
Can't stop my heart from calling you
It's calling you
I can't stop the rain from falling
Can't stop my heart from calling you
It's calling you

But I'll be there forever
You will see that it's better
All our hopes and our dreams will come true
I will not disappoint you
I will be right there for you 'til the end
The end of time
Please be mine


By the time he finished I was sobbing. Things like this are why I love Joe so much, because of what he is. Because of who he is. He stood up and walked to me. He embraced me in a tight hug and buried his face in my hair. I hugged him back and he pulled away. He looked me in the eyes. "Happy birthday," he said softly. "Thanks," I whispered and kissed him full on the lips. I felt him smile in the kiss and I mentaly slapped myself remembering the bet. But honestly right now it didn't matter.

We sat on the couch shortly after and we were talking about random things. He reminded me of the bet of course bragging he had won, blah, blah, blah.  He then handed me a CD it said 'Please Be Mine' and had two dates on it. One was today and the other one was from 2005.

"I recorded it for you. I hope you like it," he said smiling. Ha ha, so that was the song they were going to record with Nick and Kevin when Nick payed twenty bucks for him to bring Nathaly.

"Thank you, Joe. I loved it. Just, what's this date?" I asked.

"Oh, that's the day I sang the song for you for the first time. It was at your birthday back in 2005. We were dating by then and I wrote you the song. It became our song."

"Aww," I leaned in to kiss him but stopped when I heard my cousin screaming.

"What the f*ck is this?! Can you please explain?!!" she screamed. I looked her way and saw she had the letter Nick gave me in her hand.

Oh shoot!
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow guys this is long! I love this chapter, I don't know why. I hope you love it too. Let me know. Btw, I updated really soon this time. I think it's my record.

I'm thinking on doing a Jonas fan-fiction contest. What do you think? PLEASE let me know and I'll post it (:

Comments & Subscriptions = Updates

Love,
Giselle.

P.S. Guys leave your predictions to this story. I'd love to hear them (: