Status: Active. You comment, I update.

Please Be Mine

The Speech

Last night, I texted Joe saying my dad wanted him to come over today. So he would be here at first time in the morning.

I finished eating breakfast and heard the bell ring. I went to open the door and let Joe inside.

"Morning beautiful," he kissed me softly on the lips.

"Morning handsome," I smiled and put my hands on his pecs. He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned down to kiss me again when we heard my dad clearing his throat.

Joe let me go and walked to my dad. "Good morning, sir," he shook his hand.

"Good morning, son. I'm glad you came. We really need to have that talk."

"I knew it was coming eventually, again," Joe said.

"So you had breakfast already?" I asked trying to change the subject and smooth the mood.

Apparently, I was more nervous for 'the talk' than Joe was. Joe said he was fine so my dad took advantage of that and sent mi to my room.

I went upstairs but remained by the staircase trying to catch some of what they were saying. I heard nothing. That was until I heard a "your room I said," so I had to give in.

Joe's POV

"Take a seat, Joseph," G's father said. I really wasn't nervous at all. I had gone through this once and years back so I could easily handle it one more time.

"Sir, I really want to apologize for what happened last night. I'm really sorry. I-"

"Son, calm down. It's OK. You just don't take her away in the middle of the night again. At least not without my permission." Mr. Starr said easily.

"Oh, alright. So uhm, what did you want to talk about then?" I was taken by surprise with his reaction. I swore he was going to rip my head off for taking his daughter out at midnight, but he didn't.

"Look Joseph. You know that for me and my wife you and your brothers are like our sons. And we love you and your family a lot. But I love my daughter more than anything in the entire world. I trust you. I really do. I trust you with her. So I want to have your word that you'll take care of her and love her like she deserves. You're older now, both of you, so things can happen. Emotions that never before. So I want you to promise me you're never going to get caught up in a moment. I don't want you to cross the line, okay?" he said firmly.

Okay, so the last part wasn't in the first speech. But I suppose he's right. I mean, we're older now and sometimes have our needs, if you get what I'm talking about. But I was never going to take it that far with her, ever. "You can have my word, sir. I can promise you she's going to be just fine with me. And you can trust me. I want to love her, take care of her, and respect her just as you want me to."

"I'm glad to hear that. You're a good boy, Joe. I couldn't see my daughter with any other boy but you. And I'm glad you care for her just as much as she does for you." he said with a proud hint in his voice which made me feel good. Like it meant some kind of approvement. And I loved the feeling.

"Thank you so much. You don't have idea how much that means to me." I said.

"I'm glad," he stood up and I mirrored his action. He smiled and gave me a hug. "You can go now," he patted my shoulder and walked inside the kitchen.

I sighed and walked upstairs. I knocked on Giselle's door and opened it. She was lying on her bed flipping through tv channels. I walked in and closed the door behind me. She smiled at me and sat up turning the TV off.

"Hey," she smiled at me and patted the spot next to her. "How'd it go?"

"Great," I said propping on the bed. "It went pretty well actualy."

"That sounds great. Did he say anything for last night?"

"No," I said pulling her closer. "He didn't care at all."

"What? Okay, that's weird." she said making a face.

"I know, I guess he trusts us that much. So, what are you up to today?" I asked kissing her temple.

"Oh I don't know, I was planning on having my boyfriend over all day. And maybe...I don't know, have some fun?" she smirked.

"Oh is that so?" I smirked leaning in. She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me for a passionate kiss catching me off guard. My hands went crazy. She had never kissed me this way before. She seemed so into it. I just kissed her as hard as she was. I finaly set my hands on her waist and hovered over her. Her hands started to go up my back under my shirt and she tried to pull it off.

"G, no. I'm sorry but we shouldn't be doing this." I shook my head and sat next to her.

"I'm sorry," she said shyly.

"Babe, it's okay. Just- not right now, yes?" I kissed her soflty.

"Okay," she smiled up at me.

I caressed her face. I admired how beautiful she was. Her eyes were just this perfect chocolate brown with long eyelashes that I adored. Her nose was perfect, not too big nor too small. Her lips, oh her lips. Those full red lips that got me head over heals. I loved them, they knew just how to work that magic on me and make me go weak. Then her hair, her long hair. It went to below her breasts. Oh great, my eyes had to land there. Her breasts. Oh man, how I love to have them pressed again my chest and squeeze them now or then while making out, just to have her smack me after.

I realized I had spent too much time staring at her breasts and looked away abruptly, blushing. I heard Giselle laugh beside me.

"What were you doing? I was going to wait 2secs before I slapped you in the face, baby."

"I'm sorry. I just, I was seeing how beautiful you are, and...how deeply, madly in love I am with you," I leaned down and kissed her.

"I'm so in love with you too, Joe. So in love."
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys I am truly truly sorry. I had a lot of drama unexpectedly in my life and all that comes with it. Again I am so sorry. I promise you that there's going to come about three chapters in the next two weeks and hopefully a better one for PBM anniversary.

Hope you like it :) please leave your comments. I appreciate them a lot. I running out of time right now but thank you to those who always comment, I can't name you all right now.

Much love

-Giselle