Status: Active. You comment, I update.

Please Be Mine

Let’s go now, to your dream date

The next morning I woke up with a huge smile on my face. Omg, I have a date today!
I got up and took a quick shower. Then I remembered I had to tell everything that had happened yesterday to Nats. Most important, I had to tell her about the cute guys.
I picked up the phone on my nightstand and dialed her number.
Nats.
Giselle.

Hello.

Hey Nats, it’s me Gee.

Oh, hey! What’s up? I waited for your call yesterday! What happened?

Oh I have to tell you everything, but right now I need you to come here! I have a date.

A date? Awesome! Who with?

Uhm his name’s Joe.

I don’t know any Joe! Ooohh, let me guess, big brother?

Haha, yeah.

Haha, Toooldd you!

Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Just come to my place already, I need your help!

K!! Be there in a few, Bye.

Bye

I decided I would eat a quick breakfast while Nathaly arrived. When I finished the doorbell rang.

“Just come in,” I said, “I know you stole one of my keys.”

“Haha, yeah, sorry ‘bout that.”

“It’s ok. Now let’s go we don’t have time,” I said grabbing her wrist and rushing upstairs, and into my room.

“We don’t have time?” She laughed, “What time is he gonna pick you up? 11AM?”

Just then I realized I had woken up really early. It was just 9! And it was really weird that Nats hadn’t yelled at me earlier when I called her because she sleeps like a rock. Nothing can wake her up.

“Ha-ha, you know we have a lot to do!” I told her, sitting on my bed. She followed.

“Ok! But first tell me everything,” She said a bit too excited, “Is he cute?”

I told her everything that had happened. How he looked like. I told her about the walk and the way he flirted unstoppable while we talked. I continued telling her everything until she interrupted me to ask what I knew was coming.

“So, I know you found a cute big bro for you, but did you remember your nice cousin here?” She asked, “No big bro for me?”

“Well the other guy was Kevin but as far as Joe told me he is already engaged to a girl named Danielle,” I said and saw her frown, “but, there’s this other cute bro and his name is Nick, and completely available, according to Joe.” (A/N: I know Kevin is already married but just pretend that here he’s still engaged)

“Yay, and how does he look like?”

I started to tell her everything I knew so far about Nick. When my phone buzzed on my nightstand, telling me I had a new text. I looked for the remittent but saw a number I didn’t know, but opened it anyway.

Good Morning beautiful! ;)
Had good dreams? I’m lookin’ forward tonight :)
-Joe ;)


“Omg, I got a text from Joe.” I said and shoved my phone in her face.

“Whoa!” She said grabbing my wrist and leaning back to look at it. “God did he just called you beautiful?” She giggled.

“Shut up! It’s no big deal,” I said and was about to text back when I realized something, “Wait, I didn’t give him my number.”
“Then how come his texting you?”

“I don’t know” I said and texted him back.

Morning! :)
I’m looking forward it too!
Uhm Joe, how did you get my number?
-Giselle


I sent the text and got the reply almost immediately.

Oh, I asked my mom for it. ;)
Do you mind?


“I should’ve known,” I whispered but Nats heard me.

“You should’ve known what?”

“He asked Denise for my number, I gave it to her in case she needed be to babysit Frankie again.”
She didn’t answer, just mouthed and ‘Oh’.

No, I don’t mind! :)
Joe, what should I wear for tonight?


“Gee, we should go now to find you something to impress Joe,” She said wiggling her eyebrows.

“Ha ha, Ok! Let’s go then.”

We left the house and hopped in my car . Just then I got another text from Joe.

Whatever you want, you’ll look gorgeous anyways. ;)
Just wear something casual and fresh!
Like for the beach! ;)
Sorry g2g! See you tonight :)
-Joe xx


‘Casual and fresh? Like for the beach? Did he just tell me he’s taking me to the beach?’ I thought.

“Oh God, he flirts in texts also” I laughed. I put away my phone and stated driving to the mall.

Once we got there we entered every store until I found something perfect. We decided to just hang around the mall. We were walking aimlessly and suddenly I bumped into someone and fell flat on my butt.

“I’m so sorry,” I heard the voice say. It was a guy, then he put out his hand, I took it and he helped me up. I turned my view to Nathaly who was red from keeping her laughter. I softly glared at her and turned my attention to the guy.

“Don’t worry, it’s okay, I…” I started but then noticed who I had bumped into, “Nick?”

“Hey Giselle, what’s up?”

“Nothing much, just shopping for something for my date with your brother tonight,” I said and heard Nathaly clear her throat, “Oh yeah, sorry. Nick, this is Nathaly, my cousin slash best friend.”

“Hey Nathaly,” He said nervously as they shook hands. “Uhm, do you wanna go for a drink?”

“Yeah, sure,” she said and left with him.

I stood there not believing they both just left me there alone without even saying bye.
I decided to go home, leaving Nick forced to take Nats home.

When I arrived home it was already 4. We had been all day at the mall. I took a shower, did my hair and makeup and then changed into my outfit.

I waited until it was 7. And the doorbell rang. Wow, extremely in time

I looked through the hole in the door and saw Joe fixing his hair with his hands, then opened the door. He looked extremely gorgeous.

“Hey Gis- Wow, you look beautiful.” He said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Wow that boy smelled like heaven.

“Hi, thanks, you look pretty handsome yourself.” I said smiling.

“Shall we go then?” He put his arm out and I took it. We walked to his car and he opened the door for me. What a gentleman.

I hopped in and he closed the door. He walked around and hopped in.

“Let’s go now, to your dream date,” He said smirking and started driving.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey people! First of all! Merry Christmas! I hope you had a great time :)

Ok! Here it is, the fourth chapter. I want to thank all of you who have subscribed and left comments. I wnat to thank nat; skittles for her comment, haha I hadn't noticed I was missing the periods, thanks.

Can you do me a favor? I want 10 comments for the next chapter please! I have 14 subscribers and I'm only asking for 10 comments please. That way I can know if you're liking the story so far or whatever you think. :)

Comments & Subscriptions = + updates and longer! :)