Status: Active. You comment, I update.

Please Be Mine

I LOVE YOU

*Giselle’s POV*

I woke up the next morning remembering the nigh before. Everything was amazing. That boy really worked for our date. But that date seemed like it was prepared with so much anticipation, not just a day. I went to the bathroom in my room, took a shower and got dressed . I went to my room and found a box on my bed. I sat on my bed and grabbed the box. It said JAJ + GAS and had hearts all over it. What was that? Ok, I recognized my initials but the other ones? I decided not to open it and left it on my bed. I went downstairs and found my mom in the kitchen.

“Morning, Mom.”

“Morning, honey. How was your date yesterday?”

“Awesome. He really put a lot of effort on our date. But I don’t know why. And I don’t know how he did it either. But you know? Even if I don’t know him from a lot of time, I felt that date was familiar, and when I’m with him I feel comfortable, and I feel like I know him from a long time ago.”

“Good.” Was all she said.

I sat on a stool and ate breakfast. When I was about to go upstairs again my mom stopped me.

“Honey, did you find the box?”

“Uhm…Yes.”

“So…?” She asked with a hopeful look.

“So, I haven’t opened it yet. What is it?”

“You should see yourself. But I can tell you I hope it helps you remember some things about home.”

“You mean from NJ?” She just nodded and went to wash the dishes.

I went upstairs and sat on my bed and put the box on my lap. I admired it. The box was full of glitter and hearts made with cardboard, and had stickers all over. I must’ve done that. I recognized my handwriting. It hasn’t changed a lot. I looked at the box; I must’ve put a lot of effort decorating it, but, why?

I was afraid to open it. Mom said it might help me remember and that was what I was afraid of.
I finally opened it and found different thing there. I found a little transparent plastic bag full of seashells, a ticket from the movies, and other things. I found a lot of pictures there. But what caught my attention was that in all of the pictures, except for a couple, appeared the same boy. Ones were from when I was a baby and was with three baby boys and one baby girl, who I guessed was my cousin, why? She hasn’t changed much. Other picture was from her and one of the boys, both of them with their messy curly hair and both about 2 years old. One picture caught my attention; it was from me holding hands with a little boy, we were both sitting on the floor with our legs crisscrossed and holding both hands with each other. We looked really happy, with huge grins on our faces, he looked like 6 years old and I looked like 4. When I saw the boy’s smile I felt like I’d seen it before. Then I found another picture very similar to the one before. I was with the same boy, again we both looked really happy, but this time we were sitting on a couch, holding hands and looking at each other, and he looked like 10 and I looked like 7 or 8 years old. Then I found another picture like that; again the same boy, we were in a kitchen, I was leaning on one side of the island and he was leaning on it across from me, both smiling like crazy, he looked like 12 years old and I looked like 10. Then I found another one, this time we were sitting on a tree, he had his arm around my shoulder and I had mine around his waist, we were looking into each other’s eyes, he looked like 16 or 17 and I looked like 14 or 15 years old. What surprised me was that we looked like a couple, but I couldn’t see his face, the photo must’ve been taken from far because it was all blurred. I kept looking at it, every time feeling it more familiar.
I heard the door open and close and then footsteps to my room. I thought it was my cousin until I heard a knock on the door and knew it wasn’t her because she never knocks on my door.

“Come in.” Then the door opened to reveal Joe. This time when I saw him I felt my heart start racing.

“Hi.” He smiled at me. I felt my heart race faster. That was the smile, the same smile as the little boy’s.

“Hi.” I managed to say.

“What are you doing?” He said with a worried look staring at the box.

“Oh nothing, my mom said this would help me remember from time back at NJ.”

“Has it worked so far?” He said. Then I noticed he was still standing and I was sitting. So I stood up but when I did a photo fell from my lap and to the floor. I looked at the photo. It was me with the boy smiling to the camera with wide eyes and huge grins. That’s when it hit me. I looked up to see Joe directly in the eyes. I felt my heart hurt and my eyes start to water.

“What’s wrong?” asked Joe and embraced me in a protective hug. I buried my face in his shoulder taking in his scent. Still the same.

I put my arms around his neck and looked up at him. I looked him in the eyes and saw worry, confusion, and… hope. I leaned in and kissed him full on the lips. I couldn’t believe I had forgotten the most important person in my life. I took him by surprise but within seconds I felt him kiss back. It was a perfect kiss, passionate but still very romantic. I felt his hands move down to my lower back and he deepened the kiss. We broke apart when my mom had to walk in. Way to ruin the moment mom.

She looked at us with wide eyes and screamed.

“Oh My Gosh! You remembered?” I nodded hysterically.

“Well then I’ll leave you two alone.” She said winking at us.

“You actually remembered?” Joe said.

“Yes! I don’t know how I could forget about you!” I kissed him again.

“I am soooo happy! Do you have an idea how hard this was for me? Two years baby!”

“I know. I’m so sorry.”

“Don’t be. It was not your fault.” He kissed me again. “I can’t believe I spent two years not being able to hold you like this, to see you, to talk to you, to do this.” And he kissed me again, this was more passionate. He backed me to my bed and I landed on my back. We continued making out and then we sat on the bed, leaning on the headboard.

“Not being able to tell you,” Joe continued, “I LOVE YOU.”

“I love you too Joey.” I said and kissed him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay she remembered him! Sorry if it's short but I wanted to post this earlier!

Leave comments please!!! Tell me what you think!!

If I don't get comments it makes me doubt if I should keep writing! So... COMMENT!!!

COMMENTS & SUBSCRIPTIONS = UPDATES

-Giselle