Status: Active. You comment, I update.

Please Be Mine

"Because you're the love if my life"

Joe and I went downstairs and found Nathaly sitting in the lounge with my mom, and just as we walked in my mom rose from the couch and hugged us both. I laughed as she kissed all over my face, but laughed even harder when she started doing the same with Joe.

"I'm so happy you're coming back into our lives again, just like it used to be!"

"I'm even happier," Joe replied with a huge grin plastered on his face.

We were all sitting in the lounge. Nathaly of course had told mom about me remembering everything. Well, maybe not everything but most. Just then I remembered Joe had come earlier and I didn't know why. He obviously didn't know I was going to recover my memory, so there had to be something. Just as I was about to ask him he spoke.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I came to invite you to dinner at my house. We had something in mind to help my beautiful princess," he kissed my cheek, "recover her memory. But, seeing now that everything's back to normal I guess it's just going to be a normal dinner."

"Just like old times," my mom said.

"Yay! We're having dinner like old times!" Nathaly said, jumping a little still sitting on the couch. I laughed.

"You're not invited," Joe said with a serious look on his face.

"Oh, really? Then I guess I should tell G what I found you doing this morning," Nathaly said with an evil smirk.

"I was sleeping."

"Yes, I should tell her what you were doing while sleeping this morning. Or are you going to tell her about the little dream you were having and what you were doing meanwhile?" I saw Joe turn bright red.

"I was just kidding, you know? Yes, you can come. You would've come even if I was serious. God, you're so annoying!" she started laughing, and I frowned. Joe noticed and hugged me.

"What's wrong my baby?" he asked and kissed me softly on the lips. I felt suddenly embarrassed because my mom was there. I had never had a boyfriend in the last two years. I mean an actual boyfriend and nor had my mom watching me when I was with a guy being all coupley.

"I won't get to know what you were doing while you slept."

"Haha, I'll tell you anyways," Nathaly laughed. "He was repeating your name while rubbing and kissing that stuffed-animal he has since he was 4." she finished and I saw Joe blush.

"Aww, that is so sweet," I kissed his cheek, and then Joe's phone started ringing.

"Hello... Oh hey Nick, waz up? ... Uhm yeah... Sure... K, I'll be there in ten... What?! No I won't... Ugh, fine... Bye."

"What did he say?" Nathaly spoke.

"Chill girl. He's at the studio now to record the song. You're coming with me, he's paying me twenty bucks to bring you, so let's go now." They stood up and said goodbye. Nathaly went inside Joe's car and we stood and the front porch. "I'll see you tonight then," he said.

"Yeah," I said.

"See you then, baby," he kissed me on the lips. I felt the butterflies explode in me. I felt the electricity when our lips met. He was an amazing kisser. I felt his hands rest on my lower back and I rubbed his arms. Just then we heard my cousin yelling.

"You two can suck your faces some other time! We’ve got to go Joe!"

"Sorry, see you tonight babe," he said softly and gave me one last kiss. I saw them pull off my driveway and I went upstairs to my room.

 

It was time now to get ready to dinner at the Jonas’. I was so nervous. I mean, now I remembered them and I was going to be there as Joe’s girlfriend not just me, and that made me nervous. I went to my bathroom, took a quick shower, did my hair and makeup, and got dressed.

 

We drove to the Jonas’ and rang the doorbell. I was standing next to my mom carrying dessert, my dad and little bro behind us. It was the tradition, I was told, that they prepared dinner and we brought the dessert. The door opened revealing Denise. It made me even more nervous to think that she was my boyfriend’s mother.

 

“Hello, I’m so glad you’re here. Oh Giselle, I’m so happy you remembered,” she said giving me a warm smile, which I returned. Joe appeared then and greeted us both.

 

“Let’s take that to the kitchen,” he said and took the bowl from me. We entered the kitchen and he put it in the fridge. I sat on a stool. He turned around and put his hands on my waist. He kissed me on the lips.

 

“I believe I didn’t greet my girlfriend the way she deserved,” He said.

 

“I believe so,” I said. He continued to kiss me. I put my arms around his neck and he started rubbing my thighs. 

“Oh. No! The PDAs are back!!” I heard Frankie said causing Joe and I to break apart. “Look sissy, I love you and all but I would really appreciate it if you did that somewhere else. I was kind of relieved I didn’t have to see you two making out every second of the day.” 

I didn’t know what to say, so I didn’t respond. 

“Frankie,” Joe warned.

“I was kidding, but seriously guys I don’t need to see that,” he said, grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and left.

“Wow,” I said. 

“I’m really sorry, he really-“ 

“It’s OK Joe, don’t worry,” I said standing up. “Thank God it wasn’t your parents.” 

“Right."
 

We went to the dining room where everyone was sitting. What surprised me was that Nathaly and her family were not there. I took my place between Joe and Nick. I turned to Nick and said, “You’re my best friend, right?” causing him to chuckle. 

“I guess I am,” he said. 

“Good.”
 

We started eating. I had forgotten how an amazing cook Denise was. Everyone was talking about different things. Frankie and Dylan (little bro) were talking about some DS game coming out soon. Nick and Kevin were talking about some new song. Parents were talking about, parents stuff. And Joe and I were in our little bubble. But it burst when our parents started talking about us when we were younger.
 

“Do you remember that time when they tied themselves together and ran and hid when we tried to cut the rope?” My mom said and everybody started laughing. I blushed remembering that day. Joe was 7 and I was 5, he was at my house and it was time for him to leave so we decided to tie ourselves together so he could stay or I could go with him.

"Or that day Joe came home crying because Giselle told him his game wasn't fun," Denise said. I turned to look at him and saw him blush.

"You cried that time?," I said.

"What? You really hurt my feelings."

"Aw, poor baby."

"Yeah, poor me. I think you should make it up to me." He said with a small smirk playing on his lips.

"I don't think so Joseph. Not in front of me," my dad said.

Our parents continued to embarass us with other stories. We finished dinner and Joe and I went upstairs. We went into his room. I didn't know this room. I only remembered the room he had in New Jersey. But this was nice and bigger, and cleaner. We laid down on his bed.

"I'd missed our family dinners so much," Joe said. "I missed you so much."

"Joe, how did you wait for me so long? Why did you wait for me for so long?" I asked.

"Because I love you. I have always loved you G. Because you're the one, because you're the love of my life." I had to admit I didn't see that coming.

"Really? But Joe I'm three years younger than you, I'm only 17!"

"Not the answer I expected but... Baby, I know you're 17. But you're not three years younger than me, you're turning 18 next Friday!"

"I know! Oh, and I love you too Joey!" I said and kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry it took so long! School's been a pain in the butt! But right now I'm taking a breath.

COMMENTS? Remember, the more comments I get, the faster I update.

COMMENTS = UPDATES