Status: Active. You comment, I update.

Please Be Mine

Forgotten Letters

Monday 09-14-09

Everything's back to normal!

I'm so happy now. I can't believe I spent TWO years missing half of my life. I'm so happy it is over. Joe and I are together, Nick's my best friend and like my tween (have I mentioned that he's only two days older than me?), Kevin's like my big brother, Frankie's the improved version of a little brother, and Paul and Denise are like my second parents. It feels so right. Like it should be.

I was lying on my bed waiting for Joe to come over. It was only 10a.m. but my beautiful boyfriends couldn't wait. Not like I mind. I'm an early riser anyway. There was a knock on the door and it cracked open revealing my Mom.

"Hey sweetie." She said walking toward my bed and sitting on the edge. She was carrying a lot of envelopes.

"Hey Mom. What's that?"

"Uhm, this, uhm, t-t-this," She stuttered. "First let me tell you that I did this just for your safety. I would never do something to hurt you sweetheart."

"I know, Mom. But, what is it?"

"Uhm, this are letters for you." She said giving me the letters.

"What? All of them? But they're a lot!"

"I know. But they're all yours. They're not from the same day. These are letters you received while you had amnesia. Two years."

"What? Who sent me these letters? I don't get it." I asked her.

"Hello, hello!!" Joe called from the door but stopped there when he saw what I had in my hands.

"I think he should explain you," She said and rose, then gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Remember Giselle, I would never do something to hurt you."
She gave Joe a kiss on the cheek, then walked out of my room. Joe was still standing at my door as pale as I ever saw him. He looked dazed.

"Joe?"

"Oh, sorry." He walked to me and gave me a soft kiss on the lips, then sat where my Mom was a moment ago.

"Joe, can you explain me what are all these letters?" He took a deep breath and took the letters from me. He looked like as if he was going to cry.

"Yeah." He looked through the envelopes and then opened one. He took another deep breath.

"Joe, are you okay?"

"Dear Giselle,

Today I found out we can't talk anymore. Today I found out I had to be out of your life comletely, and you can't imagine how badly that hurts me. I don't know if your going to read this, but I hope you do.
If you are reading this you might be wondering who I am. Well, I'm your boyfriend. The guy who has been in love with you since he was six, when I 'accidentaly' kissed you. You can't imagine how much I love you. You are definitely the best thing that has ever happened to me. You know me better that no one. It's hard to find a girl like you, who can be my best friend and my lover at the same time. I will love you forever, and I will wait for you always. I know perfectly that one day you'll remember me, and we will be back together again. Just like it should be.
Know that me and my family will always be there for you. One thing I know. Even if you don't remember me, I promess you, my love, that I'll do whatever it takes for you to remember me. And if you don't, I'll gain your heart again. I won't give up our love, baby. Because, I know you're the one for me. I know you're the one I want to spent the rest of my life with. I know you're the one I want to wake up next to everyday of my life. I know you're the one I want to marry one day. I know you're the one I choose to be the mother of my child. I know my love for you is real and is true.
Giselle, baby, this is going to be hard, I know; but, I want you to know that I'm still here, hoping the best for you and praying that you'll be our Giselle again. I'm not sure this will get to you. And, if your reading it I'm happy that your mom didn't keep it away from you or burn it. Hope you're doing well and get better.

Love you always,
Joe." By the time he finished he was crying. But not compared to me. I was crying really hard. He looked up at me. His eyes all red and swollen from crying. I jumped in his arms crying. He just soothed me.

"Joe, are all this letters from you?" I managed to ask.

"Yeah. I wrote you all the time. I really had faith that you would recover your memory by reading my letters. But I guess you never read them."

"Joe, I am so sorry. It makes me feel really bad that I didn't remember you. I don't think I deser-" I was cut by his lips. He gave me a soft yet passionate kiss. I kissed him back. I could feel him put all his love into it, aswell as I did.

"You don't have to be sorry about anything, baby. It is not your fault." He said in between kisses.

"You don't have to worry about it anymore. All we have to think about right now is that everything's back to normal." He assured me.

He put my on his lap and held my waist firmly. I messed with his jet black hair. He begged me for entrance and I gladly accepted. He explored my mouth and the started rubbing my sides. I put my hands on his muscular chest and lower. He started kissing my jawline to my ear. "I love you, baby. " He whispered in my ear and bit my earlobe. Then kissed all the way back to my lips.

"I love you too, baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
SHOULD I KEEP WRITING THIS STORY?

Honestly, I don't know if I should. I don't really know if you're actually reading it.

SO COMMENT. Otherwise I think this is my last chapter.

If I get 8 comments I'll post next chapter. I have 29 subscriber come on! My lovely subscribers I'd love to hear from you!

SO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

Giselle :)