Runnig from a Vampires Kiss

Away

Prologue

There I was running. As far away from home. As fast as I can to woods behind my house. My dad was drunk again and being aroound him when he's drunk is not a good idea. I stopped running and started walking. This is the farthest I've ever been in these woods. Thats when I stopped walking and started exploring.

It was absolutely beautiful. So lush and green. And it gave me something I haven't had in a long time......... Peace..I was so enthralled that it took me five minutes to realize I wasn alone anymore.

There was somebody there , quite obviously a man, he was on the ground hunched over something , I couldn't see what it was , but it must have been very interesting because he had yet to notice my presence .It felt that I was intruding on something private , so I started to back away, trying not to make a sound. But as I took another step a twig snapped beneath my foot . That was enough to startle the man out of what he was doing he looked up.

His eyes were pitch black . He had no Iris and no pupil. And definatly no white. Just complete black.

Blood covered his mouth. And I could see, I could see ( gulp ) fangs.

By now I was scared shitless and the only thing that was running through my mindwas as you can guess................Run !

Before I could take one step , the mystery man , let's call him scary dude , was untop of me and I wason tnhe ground.

And once again I was staring into those bottomless, black eyes.