To the End of Sweet Revenge

But I'm Sorry

Dakota POV

I couldn’t believe how fast the night had gone and I was now with the rest of the girls on our tour bus driving to the arena, where we would be performing a 2nd gig and everyone was excited even my self, I wasnt going to let my plan destroy my happiness if anything I was going to relish in it.

Getting to the arena I noticed that the MCR bus was there but no one was around which I was thankful for, I didnt need anymore sympathy. I wanted to move on from it and destroy Gerard.

Walking out side, Preston was already there and ushered us to the stage for our practice, walking past I noticed the guys from Linkin Park so I waved at them and got the same in return, they had been watching the band Madina Lake and from what I had heard of them they were awesome.

Getting on the stage everyone took there places and we started to jam, it went along peacefully with actually no stuff up’s but I knew that Gerard was backstage watching which was starting to make my blood boil.

Image

Being on the stage I was loving it even if it was only a practice I knew that in a few hours I’d be back on there and people would be wanting to see me and my band.

Finishing I grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat off from my forehead, to me that was what happened when jumped around, heading back to the bus I could hear my name being called

“Dakota, Dakota, Wait up please” The voice echoed in to my ears.

I knew who it was and it was the last person that I wanted to see, let along have to face, seeing him made me sick and anger would overtake automatically. But rather I did stop and thought that I would listen to what he had to say not that I cared more at the fact that I knew it would keep me.

Turning around I saw him standing there “Yes” I snapped looking at him coldly into those beautiful hazel eyes that could make any girls heart melt.

“Ahh I just wanted to know if we could talk?” Gerard asked. It looked like he had a poker up his ass as he was standing up so straight and I could sense that he was nervous which made me smile on the inside.

“What” I snapped again while rolling my eyes to show him that I wasnt interested.

“Can we go somewhere private?” he asked.

Following him we walked a short walk behind the tour buses where I waited for him to talk, tapping my foot and constantly looking at my watch to show him I was annoyed, I wanted him to feel guilt and to know what it was like.

“I know you angry” Before he had a chance to say anything I muttered “That’s an understatement.”
Continuing on he ignored my comment and continued on with what he wanted to say “ So once again I want to say sorry for what I done, I know I went overboard but you have to understand that what you done got me pissed and I wanted to pay you back” He said looking me in the face.

His face was so adorable like a puppy, shaking the thought’s out of my mind, I glared at him. “You had no right, you were a pig and there will never be a day that I’ll ever forgive you, and now you come sucking up to me...like I said I will have my vengeance when you least expect it, you will he humiliated worst then you have ever felt” I hissed as I started to walk away.

Before I knew it, he grabbed my arm and slammed me against the back of the tour bus “You wanna play Dakota, Well let’s have some fun now” he snapped.

Looking at him I wasnt sure if he was serious, I was doubting it in my mind but knew at the same time to be cautious he was a male and they generally only wanted one thing and I’m sure that Gerard was exactly the same.

“Go right ahead I yelled.”

Letting go of my arm he stepped back and I could see the anger drop from his face. “I’m sorry” He whispered before rushing off.

Gerard POV

Rushing away I didnt know what else to do, I’d never snapped like that before it wasnt me and I didnt want to be like that, but she made me so angry I had no other idea on how to let my frustration out.

Thinking of her I couldn’t get her out of my mind, though she was being a bitch and I knew she was loving the fact that I had tried to apologise. I still couldn’t help but think of her and not in the normal way either. It was like something in my body had been set off and I was seeing her differently, but I couldn’t let it, I hated her and heck I knew for a fact that she despised me.

I honestly had no idea on what to do, rather then to wait to see what she could throw at me and if she did. I’d show her once again what I was capable of.

Image