To the End of Sweet Revenge

Revenge is Upon

Dakota's POV

I wasnt sure how the rest of the day was going to pan out and I didnt really care, after my encounter with Gerard I hadn’t seen him for the rest of the day which I was grateful for, I had my own things to think of, Landslide were doing our first official signing after our show which we were all rapt about as it would give us the chance to meet some of our fans out there.

In the back of my mind I had a little idea of how I could have some fun with Gerard and there was also an idea for my big plan for exacting revenge, that was coming in to works but I wasnt sure how I’d do it and whether I was capable of doing it either. I knew I needed to mull over it a little longer before I put my plan in action to make sure that I could really do it.

After our show we were ushered straight to the signing tent, where behind us had a big sign that said Landslide. I was excited when I saw a huge crowd lined up to see us and screaming our names.

Not being able to help my self I got up on the table that we were to sign autographs on and started to wave to the crowd who were going wild, getting my drift the other’s followed suit.

If there was an innocent bystander they would have been wondering what the fuck was going on, it was awesome. Eventually we were told to get off the table and take our seats. Which I did but in protest as I was having so much fun dancing on the table and screaming while the fans did as well.

Through out the signing the fans were brilliant it was nice to hear there compliments on our music and how much they were really enjoying our shows. Finishing the signing we were all astonished how many people we actually met and all the photo’s that were taken.

After that we had the rest of the evening to relax as we wouldn’t be leaving Mountain View till the next morning as it was only a five hour drive away and everything would be set up by the time we got there, so I was looking forward to going back to the hotel where I’d have some fun with Gerard’s stuff.

The girls wanted to party on which I was happy to do as it would give me more courage to break in to Gerard’s room.
Sitting in Coco and My room, Jay and Mac were taking shot’s of Tequila while I sat back with a bottle of bourbon and took a swig of it, swallowing it I could feel it burn as it slid down my throat.

“How’d you guys feel if I destroyed some of Gerard’s stuff or more of putting shaving cream in his bed and crap like that?” I asked looking at the three of them.

“Dakota...Personally I think you should drop it” Jay replied.

“Nah go for it, the prick hurt you, count me in” Mac yelled.

“Yeh me too” Coco squealed.

Looking at Jay with a sad face I battered my eyelids and rubbed my head on to her shoulder for affection and for her to say yes.

“Fine” She said annoyed “But don’t say I didnt warn you.”

Creeping out the room we all caught the lift up to the next level where MCR was staying still holding our alcohol, but also bringing some beauty products as well.
Giggling I could feel the alcohol in my system and that’s all I wanted to do was giggle, which of course started Coco off, Oh so ditsy Coco!

Looking at Coco I asked “Which one is the dick’s room?”

Coco looked and pointed at a brown door, Walking up to it I pulled out the key card and decided to see if I could open the door, but it wasnt working, rather Jay pushed me out the way and snatched the card out my hand and tried in which she some how got the door unlocked.

“Shit Jay...How’d you?”

“Don’t ask” She snapped.

I knew she was angry at what I was doing but I wasnt going to let her ruin my fun, The first thing I done was run over to the double bed and put shaving cream all through the sheets, not sure of what to do next I grabbed the coffee maker that was in the room and put a laxative in it, only hoping he would have cup.

Not really wanting to go through his personal stuff, I found his body wash and emptied the contents and put tanning lotion in it.
Coco had gone wild as she had found some powder and spread it all in the bed as well and then made the bed so no one would notice.

Quickly and quietly we left, knowing that all too soon Gerard would be back.

Getting back to the room we continued to drink while laughing at what we had just done.

Gerard's POV

Getting back to my room the only thing I wanted to do was go to sleep, I was tired and just needed to relax, I hadn’t seen Dakota nor her band for the rest of the day which I was grateful for as it was one day down that she had less to exact her revenge.

Stripping down to my boxers I turned the light off and hoped in to bed where I could smell something that smelt like flowers but couldn’t put my nose on it, but then I could feel some thing squish between my toes, Thinking nothing of it I rolled over where I could smell that sweet smell. I had to know what it was.

Turning the light on, I was horrified at what I saw and could only yell one name “DAKOTA.”

Looking at my self I had a white substance all over me and in my hair it looked like there was shaving cream in there.

Getting out I bolted to the shower, If she wanted to play childish games she truly didnt know what she was in for.

Dakota's POV

Eventually everyone left besides Coco who had passed out on her bed, as I snuggled in to the hotel blankets, I had finally decided on my course of action to destroy Gerard, I knew what I was going to do and how I was going to do it.
He would finally know what pain truly was.