To the End of Sweet Revenge

Where are you?

Dakota’s POV

Waking the following morning to the stupid alarm, rolling over I could see that Coco must have already been up and out, as she was no where to be seen in the room.

Getting out of bed I made my way over to the bathroom where stripping I ran a hot shower, wanted to fully wake, having the water splash against my body was actually relaxing even if it was going to only last for a few minutes.

Eventually I got up and called Coco to see where she was, just wrapped in a towel I sat on my bed and opened the curtain to go out on the balcony to have a much needed cigarette.

“Hello” came a male voice from the phone.

“Ahh...Is Coco there?”

“Who’s Coco?” he asked in a sly pimpy voice.

“She’s my friend..Is she there?” I replied getting agitated, I had no idea who was on the phone and they were acting weird it made me feel stupid.

“Nup not here, Don’t know her...but how you doin?” The unknown voice replied

“I’m good” I said as I hung up, What a creep I thought, thinking I had dialled the wrong number I tried again.

“How you doin baby?” The voice replied again.

“Don’t call me baby...Who is this?”

“Who is this?” It replied mimicking me.

Not wanting to play any games, I hung up and got my stuff together where I walked to the lift and waited for it to arrive, once I heard the bing I walked in with out realising who was in there, but I could feel eyes staring at me, not taking any notice I stared at the floor till I felt the lift come to a jolt and stop.

Automatically I looked at the buttons and saw that the stop button had been pressed, looking to the side of me I saw him with an angry look on his face.
Not sure what to do I tried to match his stare but I couldn’t, I knew he’d be angry and inside it made me cackle thinking of what his reaction would have been.

“So’d ya have fun last night?” He snarled.

“Why yes I did actually...Did you?” I replied as I smiled.

“Who do you think you are breaking in to my room?”

“Excuse me...Breaking in to your room...I’d never” I sarcastically replied as I watched him try to assess the situation that was at hand.

Fumbling with his hands I could see he didnt want a confrontation, but seeing we were in a confined space, I felt I just couldn’t help myself.

“Gerard you really need to stop jumping to conclusions”

“That’s ok Dakota, but just to let you know, your on our bus to Mountain View” Gerard smirked and placed his shades back on and pressed the stop button for the lift to start up again.

Before I had a chance to say anything the lift doors opened whereGerard walked past while muttering “I would have said ladies first but your not a lady”

As he walked off I stuck my finger up at him. Looking for the girls I saw Coco sitting down with Frank and when seeing me both started to laugh uncontrollably.

“What’s so funny?” I asked.

Both shook there heads and Frank replied in a pimped out voice “How you doing baby?”
Realising it was him that was on the phone I hit him across the head “That’s nasty Frankie”
He smiled and continued to laugh.

“Coco is it true we are on the MCR bus?”

“Hell yeh, our bus is meeting us in Mountain View as its getting fixed or something” Coco replied.

“Where’s Jay and Mac?”

“They are already on the bus with Ray and Bob an I think I saw Gee walk past too” Frank said with a smirk, still happy at making me look like a fool.

Eventually the three of us walked to the bus, getting on I saw Jay and Mac playing video games with Bob and Ray, Coco was stuck in conversation with Frank, so not sure of what to do and not caring what Gerard was doing I placed my ear phones in my ears and turned my ipod on.

The trip was relaxing until I was busting to go to the toilet and I needed food something shocking, my stomach was rumbling so bad and I was so glad when the bus finally stopped at a local gas station. Running to the back I bolted for the toilet.

It felt so good (not that I’d go in to details but I’m sure you know what it’s like when your busting) so anyway washing my hands, I went to open the door but couldn’t, pulling at the door I could believe that it wouldn’t budge.

What was I going to do, yelling out I waited for some one to come but there was no one there, looking at my cell I had no reception. Just my luck I thought as I started to kick on the door to no avail. Here I was stuck in a stupid bathroom with no reception for my cell.

Coco’s POV

Thinking nothing of it, I couldn’t remember seeing Dakota get back on the bus. I was too caught up in my conversation or lack of conversation with Frank. But she wasnt there, Looking towards the rest of the guys I asked “Where’s DAKOTA?”

{Please comment let me know what you think, are you enjoying it?}
(Credit goes to Ze-cookie-Fairy for her brilliant idea and allowing me to use it in my story)