To the End of Sweet Revenge

Locked and No Where to go

Not knowing how long I’d been in the stupid smelly bathroom I had no idea what to do, my brain was playing tricks with me telling me that everyone had forgotten about me and that I wasnt needed which was truly starting to piss me off.
I’d continued to bang on the door and yelled for help to no avail, no one could hear me, so I slumped myself on the ground waiting for someone to come and find me.

Looking at my cell it was annoying that at a time I really needed a phone, there was no reception so if I’d had been forgotten I couldn’t ring anyone to let them know where I was.

It felt like ages before I heard some talking from outside, banging on the door I screamed as loud as I could which was pretty loud and then I heard that sweet sound of the door being opened and some young man looking at me.

“Oh my god, Thank you, thank you, thank you...I have been in there for ages, the stupid door got jammed” I said with a huge smile on my face glad to be out in the fresh air.

“That’s...ahh...ok, i’m sorry mam but the door wasnt jammed it was locked” the gas station attendant replied.

“Really?” I asked suspiciously.

“Yes Mam” The attendant replied once again.

“Oh...Do you have a phone I can use, cause I have no reception” I asked.

“Sure, Follow me.”

Following the gas attendant I followed him in to the gas station, as I walked I started to wonder how the door could be locked, maybe someone had accidentally done it, while I was on the toilet but I’d never heard anything.
I didnt know what to think and then my thoughts all came together, I’d remembered seeing Gerard get off to get some food, I knew it had to have been him.

And if I was right boy was he gonna pay for what he’d done, though I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for this one, I just couldn’t fathom that he would jeopardise my band when he only despised me.

Using the phone I dial Coco’s number praying she will answer.

“Hello” I hear in that sweet innocent voice of hers.

“Where the FUCK are you?” I scream down the phone.

“Oh my god, Dakota we have been trying to call you...Where are you?” she asks quickly

“I’ve been locked in a stupid toilet and you drive away without me, so where are you?”

“On our way back...Holy shit...I had no idea...We will be there shortly...I promise.”

“Fine” I snap as I slam the phone down.

Looking at the gas attendant I smile and walk outside and light up a smoke, I know stupid idea seeing there is gas and petrol around but I don’t care, the stress I’ve gone through is burning inside of me and I can only think that Gerard has done this to me.

Finally I see the bus turn up and the door’s open where I see Jay and Mac walk out. Walking over to them I just glare still pissed that they had forgotten me.

“Dakota we are so sorry” Mac replies.

I shrug it off not wanting to have a go at them knowing too well that it’s not their fault, I just want to be able to blame someone. Getting on the bus I can see everyone looking at me, Ray walks over and wraps an arm around me.

“It’s ok...I know what it’s like being forgotten, it’s happen to me heaps of times”

I give him a brief smile, looking over at Gerard I can see his smug look and with that it confirms my suspicions that it was him.
Walking to the back of the bus, I go to the bathroom to freshen myself up, once done and opening the door I see Gerard standing there just looking at me.

“What do you want?” I hiss not in the mood for his crap.

“Have you learnt your lesson now?” Gerard snarls.

“You fucking bastard, how could you?’

“Serves you right for going in to my room and putting all that shit in there”

“You could have ruined everything, my band could have missed our show?” I scream knowing that now everyone will be able to hear me and not caring.

“Well Dakota..Don’t mess with me and I wont mess with you” Gerard replied.

Walking off I roll my eyes and go back to sit on the sofa where I turn my ipod on and zone out, shortly after I see Gerard hasn’t returned from the bunk area, Glancing over I can only see a arm drooping from the bunk.
Thoughts run rampant through my mind, if he wants to play well then so be it.

Going to the sink I run the water so that it’s warm and place it in a bowl, everyone else is too consumed to even notice me for once it is nice as I wont get busted. Walking with the bowl I tiptoe to Gerard’s bunk where placing the bowl of warm water on the floor and quickly place Gerard’s hand in there. To me all I’m thinking is this is going to be funny if my plan works.

Especially if Gerard actually wet’s himself, as they say by placing a hand in warm water tends to make the other person need to go to the toilet. Only time would tell and the game was back on.