To the End of Sweet Revenge

Piece of Me

Well I never got what I wanted with Gerard wetting himself, shortly after he had woken up and saw that his hand was in a bowl of water, looking at me he had just cracked up laughing while mouthing but yet no sound coming out of his mouth “Is that all you have.”

I knew now and then that I would have to up my game playing and I was finally gonna put my big plan in to action, if Gerard wanted more I’d make sure he got more, more then he ever asked for.
I was gonna give my payback more then he would ever know, just thinking about it was making my heart burn with excitement.

We’d arrived in Mountain View finally it was way after lunch and we were to have been there by 12, but because of Gerard we hadn’t gotten there till well after 2pm which meant me and the girls had no time to get ready as soon as we got there we had to quickly change, put make up on and then on with the show.

Getting ready to go on stage, I could see Gerard’s smug look and I so badly wanted to slap it off his face. He knew how to get to me and to be honest it was actually working. But I started to think of my plan which I was going to put in to action and that put a smile back on my face. Poor Gerard had no idea what was in store for him and I couldn’t wait to start.

Being back on stage it was starting to feel like home, I loved being on the revolution stage where the kids would rock out to our music and what made it even better was that other fans for the other bands were also listening to our music which gave us such a bigger audience.

Looking in to the crowd I could see a bunch of kids wearing our band tee’s that just me more excited, with the microphone in hand I spoke “You guys there wearing our band tee’s you fucking rock” pointing to them. Everyone started to jump and down as the music began to play for the next song.

Finishing the set and walking off the stage, the next band went on there. Before long Jeff and Preston came running over to us, both look exhausted when they finally reached us.

“Girl’s we need to talk” Jeff replied.

Staring at him I was confused, I had no idea what he had to say and boy was I looking forward to finding out.

“It’s to do with the bus” “Preston said speaking up.

“What about the bus?” Jay asked.

“It’s still not working...and wont be for a few more days” Jeff responded.

“What are we doing for a bus then?” I asked.

“Well MCR have been kind enough to let us share theirs” Preston replied.

“Your joking right?” I responded back.

“Nope, you four guys are on the tour bus, and Jeff and I will take your van.”

“Preston cant we just all go in Bambi as well?” I asked.

I couldn’t believe it my worst nightmare was coming to life, there was no way that I wanted to be on the same bus as Gerard, to have to share it with him for a few days, but then mulling over I decided that it wouldn’t be that bad. I’d be able to play my little game if anything I could get to him quicker.

Tormenting him was going to be even better.

To me Gerard was like a piece of fruit peel away the skin until you get to the juicy centre, where as for Gerard I was going to tear away at his emotions until I got to his core and he was utterly defenceless and once and for all I would destroy him and it would finally be game over.

One thing I wasnt liking was that we had to wait around till MCR finished their show before we could leave.

Preston had told us our sleeping arrangements as there were only 8 bunks, us girls would each get one and one of the MCR boys would have to sleep on the sofa which I was praying was Gerard.

But at the same time I knew that wouldn’t happen and I would have been happy to take the sofa if it also meant that I didnt need to be near Gerard. But for me I’d never be given that chance as I’d already had a talking to but the girls telling me to clean my act up for the sake of everyone.

Unbeknownst to them my game was only really just starting.

Sitting on the bus and relaxing it was very nice the other’s were somewhere around the festival, interacting with the fans. Today was my day to be a snob after the torment I had gone through being locked in a gas station toilet was horrible and it was all at the hand of the one and only Gerard Way.

Looking in the food cabinet I saws there were rice cracker’s labelled with Gerard’s name on them, not caring I grabbed the packed and opened them and started to eat. Not long after I could hear talking outside.

“Ray why she’s like the way she is I have no idea...I was looking forward to getting to know her and her band. But now seeing her makes me sick.”

“Dude, you both need to get over it, she is a nice person...But remember some of the stuff you have done to her has been outrageous like humiliating her and locking her in a bathroom. Come on Gee you know your self it’s gotta stop” Ray replied.

“I know it does but I can she is hell bent on destroying me and to be honest I have no idea what she’s capable of.”

“Talk to her..tell her how you feel, heck apologise...She’s a female she will listen” Ray responded.

I’m a female yes I am, understanding was a different story...To me Ray did have a point but apologising was far past it and the way I was feeling Gerard would get his just deserve and to me that was final.