To the End of Sweet Revenge

Lesson One

Dakota’s POV

Having finished all the rice cracker’s I threw the empty packet on the floor so that Gerard would notice that they were all gone, I knew I was being childish in that instance but I really didnt care what anyone thought.

Seeing Gerard walk up on the bus was funny his facial expression when seeing me on the bus knowing I would have heard everything he’d said was comical.

Trying not to make eye contact with me Gerard walked right past me where I heard crunch, his foot had stamped on the empty crackers packet, picking it up I noticed as he looked at it and threw in the bin. Damm I thought, I honestly thought he would have bitten but it seemed that I had under estimated him.

But the plan was in action and Gerard would now know what it really was like to be hurt, I was going to strip him to the core and expose it.

Getting up from where I was sitting I walked over to the bunk area to locate my bunk and knowing that Gerard would be there as well. He was laying on a bunk with his ipod in his ears. Looking at the bunks I made sure to grab the bunk opposite him not that I really wanted to but to show my sincerity I knew I had to.

Bending over I made sure to have my butt in the air which I’m sure he would have been checking out, quickly turning around I glanced over where our eye’s made contact, not sure of what to do I gave him a warm smile in which he returned, heck this was gonna be easier then I thought.

Sitting on the bed I glanced over again and looked at him while he stared at the top of his bunk. “I heard what you said to Ray”

He instantly turned and looked directly at me. “I know” he whispered in a shy voice.

“I guess um I’m kind of you know” I said trying to apologise but realising that I really wasnt very good at it.

It was however going to be good to fuck with his mind and today’s lesson was to make him feel guilty for what he’d done.

“The things you done really hurt me, I may act tough but that’s me and when I get hurt I retaliate and that’s how I felt with you, but I cant keep going”

“I’m sorry that I hurt you Dakota really I am I cant believe the antics I got up to” Gerard said with the utter most sincerity, this was gonna be more fun then I thought.

“I’m glad you realise that, cause I’ve been tormented before and it’s a killer. I don’t want to go down that path again” I replied with fake tears falling down my face

I could see that Gerard was analysing every word I was saying, trying to comprehend how to work the current situation out. It was now time to use some reverse psychology, I’d shown him a little of my soft side and now I was going to turn it around and really hope to hit a nerve.

Getting off the bus I could see that Coco was walking over with Frank, this was my opportunity to get Gerard to feel guilty. Trying my hardest which was so easy I let the tears flow down my face.

When Coco was with in eye distance she could see the tears coming down my face.

Running over she came up to me “Dakota what’s wrong?” she asked.

I continued to cry and tried to mumble words out of my mouth but nothing was properly coming out besides the name Gerard, which I was sure he could hear.

“I hate myself, people have been looking at me and saying things and it hurts, It’s all cause of him. I don’t wanna be like this Coco. I’m meant to be having fun but all I want to do is go and hide” Thing was I was having fun and heaps of it.

Coco gave me a hug which made Frank latch on as well, looking up at the bus steps I could see Gerard staring with such sad eyes, I could see the guilt was taking over.

Laughing in my head, I was looking forward to lesson two ‘Negativity’

Gerard’s POV

Hearing everything Dakota had to say was making me cringe, I never wanted her to feel bad inside and seeing her cry made it even worse, I couldn’t believe the person I was becoming. I knew I had to make it up to her but how.

Seeing her in Coco and Frank’s arms made it worse, I was a worthless piece of shit, really hurting someone I hardly knew. Walking away I hated the person that I was.