To the End of Sweet Revenge

I've just begun having fun

Waking up the next morning was a killer, My head ached so much and what made it worse was when I heard the banging on our door, shooting up out of my bed and falling over the junk that was already on the floor I scrambled to the door in nothing but a black singlet and my betty boop panties.

Opening it I could see Jeff just standing there with a huge grin on his face “Good Morning Sunshine..Where are the other princesses?.”

Rolling my eyes I let Jeff in where he started to bang on the other girls doors, if anything I knew Mac would crack it big time, she hated to be woken up...it was always best to let her just roll out of bed when she saw fit. I gave it 5 seconds before she started to scream 1..2..3..4..5 Right on queue she started “You fucking prick, what the fuck..get out of my room” Mac yelled.

Jeff came bolting out and back in to our messy kitchen which had plate’s everywhere, none of us were very domestic, generally we would eat take out or sometime’s our mum’s came over and would cook for us, to us all we cared about was our music that was pretty much it..We were all single cause of it but Jay was seeing some one on the side but she never gave us anymore info then that and to be honest I didnt blame her for all the shit we would put her through if she had told us.

“You shouldn’t have woken her.” I mumbled to Jeff.
“She has to get up...you guys have an hour to pack and then we are out of here.”
Coco came out of her room fully dressed carrying 3 bags “Coke’s what’s in there” I said pointing to her.
“Two are full of clothes and one with shoes and then I still have another bag full of DVD’s, CDs and some books...I think I have everything”she said.
“Cool...I’m gonna go pack now..Jeff said we are leaving in an hour. Mac is gonna be pissed” I said with a chuckle.

Going in to my room I grabbed some clothes and headed in to my ensuite, that was the one thing I love about my room, seeing it was my apartment I got the bedroom with my own shower, Running the water I hopped in and cleaned myself up.

Finally getting out and getting dressed I put on a pair of grey skinnies and black singlet, looking at my hair I put it in to a messy ponytail and started to pack all the crap that I was gonna need, I never knew I would be taking so much from clothes, to shoes to make up and toiletries, you could so tell I was a chick.

By the time I was ready and had everything I wanted to take plus a little more all the girls were sitting in the lounge with Mac still in her PJ’s.
“Mac what the fuck we have to go” I yelled towards her.
“Dakota I’m fucking ready, cant you see my bags”She said as she pointed over to a whole bunch of suitcases.
“Oh sorry” I muttered.
“Good so you should be”she said as she threw a sofa cushion at my head which narrowly missed me but got Jay instead and made her spill her coffee.
“Ouch that hurt...now look at me I’m stained in coffee” Jay screamed.
“Ok girls...time to go...Bambi is all packed with your instruments and bags time to hit the road” Jeff said.

Not only was Jeff our manager he was also our bus driver, Grabbing a packet of chips I walked out with the rest of the girls who were all laughing at Jay as she didnt have time to change her shirt which was covered in coffee.
“Like you can laugh Mac, Your still in ya PJ’s for god’s sake” Jay retorted.
“So what I wanna be comfy."

Piling in to the bus, and sitting down I started to get comfy when Coco went nuts “Oh my god...We are at the airport”.
Looking up I saw that we were indeed at the airport “Jeff what’s going on, I thought we were driving to California?” I asked.
“Surprise PR is paying for you guys to fly there, but I’ll be driving Bambi across state with your stuff, with my girlfriend” Jeff replied.
“Wow...this is the first time I’ll have ever been on a plane” Mac piped in.
Jeff told us who to look for when we got to LAX as we would be taken straight to the first venue.

It was going to be the first time for all of us, straight away Coco and I cracked up looking at Jay and then Mac, they both looked like crap and were going to California looking like it.

Getting out of the van, Jeff gave us our plane tickets in which we then unloaded the van only taking the stuff we would need for 24hr’s as that’s when Jeff would arrive in California with Bambi.

Heading to the check in, I gave the lady our information while she looked at us weirdlyStupid tart I thought.
Coco decided that it would be fun to be pushed around and Jay had decided to do it as well, looking at them was funny but joining in the action was even better while Mac pushed us all. I swear all the looks we got off people were priceless.

On the plane it was cool, Coco puked while the plane took off and Mac couldn’t stop puking through out the whole flight which jay had to record using her cell, where as for myself, I actually nodded off and woke up while we were descending in to LA.

Finally off the plane and having claimed our bags the four of us walked lost around the airport looking for a sign that said Landslide, eventually we saw it and all ran over to a guy who was pretty hot.
“Hi..I’m Dakota...Are you Preston?.”
“Sure am, so you guys are Landslide?.”
“Yep that’s us” Jay said mocking him.
“Cool well come with me.”

We all followed Preston to a van where he took us to the first location for PR the Sleep Train Amphitheatre in Marysville, Stepping out of the van it was nice to have some fresh air, as soon as Coco was unleashed she started to run around in circles chanting “We are here, We are here” over and over.

We continued to follow Preston where he took us to where all the big buses were “Um Preston...Where are we sleeping tonight?”
“Here”he said pointing to a huge tour bus “that bus there is My Chemical Romance’s” Coco squealed with delight “And ah..that over there in Linkin Park..So um come in and see your new digs for the next couple of months.”

Running past Preston we bolted on to the bus where all you could hear was ooh’s and ahh’s coming from all our mouths, Quickly we all claimed a bed and started opening cupboards to see it was fully furnished with food, alcohol soft drink, everything we ever wanted.
“Here’s my cell...call me if you need anything today, I’ll be around as I’m here to look after you but I have a few errands to run.” Preston said looking at Coco and I as both Jay and Mac had decided to get some sleep as were still really tired, where as for Coco and I we decided to have a look around.

Image
Our Tour bus (the place we would call home for the next couple of months)

(A/N Please comment...let me know if i should go on, all feedback is welcomed)