To the End of Sweet Revenge

All the girls in the Band

Dakota’s POV

After I had started the little game I was playing, and Gerard had started to open up about his ex-girlfriend, not that I got a lot, I decided that it was best for me to open up a little.

I was going to be truthful but I was going to twist it a little, I needed the sympathy from him so that his feelings were exposed and when needed I’d change all together.

Looking at my watch I noticed that it was time to go, I could see my mind games with Gerard were working, one minute I was the utterly sensitive person, showing that I cared the next I was questioning what he was saying and in my mind it was so funny.

Gerard on the other hand I could see didnt know how to take me and I was liking that, to me his mind must have been working in overload trying to figure out the type of person that I was, which to me was great cause a round him I was going to be showing a whole heap of them.

“Ahh...Dakota, we gotta head back, I have to get ready.”

I looked towards him with a sad face “Oh I thought you liked spending time with me, I guess I was wrong”

Gerard walked up to me “No Dakota it’s not that at all, I have to get ready for the show”

“Ok” I whispered as we both walked back to the bus we were still sharing for the next couple of days.

Gerard’s POV

Getting back to the bus was hard, Dakota was sad thinking that I didnt want to spend any time with her which was quite the opposite, I was enjoying her company, though she was making my mind work overtime, every time I spoke I didnt know what would come out of her mouth nor how to take it, I guess in a way it was making me like her more.

Shaking my head I knew I couldn’t think of her like that, she was a girl in a band on tour and I knew there was no way that she would reciprocate any feelings, though she did have me a little confused or really confused on when she was trying to seduce me.

I couldn’t believe I was actually holding back, but I wanted to treat her with more respect, especially after what I went through with Eliza.

I know Dakota had tried to prod me about it, but it was something at this stage I wasnt willing to talk about yet, as it still pained me to think of her.

Getting on the bus I saw that the rest of the guys were just about ready, besides Frank who was still sitting on the floor playing the stupid play station, I wanted to kick him to get ready as he always took the longest.

Noticing Dakota she glared at me as she walked past me, I had no idea what was wrong but from her look she looked like she was pissed and at me.

Man it was confusing, I had no idea what I’d done, but right now I knew I couldn’t think of it as I had a show to perform. So rather I focussed all my energy in to it and decided I’d talk to her when I got back on the bus to see what was bothering her.

Dakota’s POV

Walking past Gerard I glared in my mind I thought it was funny as I could see the confused look on his mind trying to work out what was going on. Time passed quickly and before I knew it the MCR boys were back on the bus being loud as the girls and I were playing a game of twista and we were all in our knickers and singlet’s, so when the guys saw us they automatically stopped talking and started to watch the bums that were up in the air.

I was having a ball being myself but I knew the show would have to continue and I’d decided that tonight I wasn’t going to talk to Gerard as I had bigger plans for him and this was just the start of the game.

I needed and wanted to find out more about Eliza and I thought that the best source of information would be from Frank, so rather I decided that tonight, I’d have some fun with Frank which meant if I had to flirt I would.

I knew Coco would be pissed at me and betrayed but I had already covered that and decided that it would be the alcohol though I’d only had one beer and as for Gerard if he saw me flirting with Frank.

I knew it would kind of get him wound up as I could see that he had a thing for me even if it was only a little crush. It was just my female intuition but I was sure I was right.

Shortly after the game ended and I could see Frank was already in the bunk we were sharing listening to music, quietly I crept over and slid over him so that my body came in connection with his, instantly he turned his ipod off and looked at me. It was now time to have some more fun.