To the End of Sweet Revenge

Make it up

Dakota’s POV

Having notice Gerard, I turned and smiled it was weird seeing him up but then again he could be more of a nocturnal person rather then a morning person, shifting my thoughts I tried to focus on my game it was what kept me going.

Walking to the sofa I sat down and relaxed my eyes as I was getting pretty sleepy, but out of no where I heard that angelic voice that echoed the bus of the one and only Gerard.

“Did you sleep with Frank?” He asked bluntly.

Looking at him I wasnt ready for that, but I thought why not play along. “What’s it matter to you?” I replied.

Gerard’s eyes shifted unable to look at one thing I could tell he was uncomfortable and it was so cute they way he started to fumble with his hands trying to come up with a response.

“He has a girlfriend you know.”

“I’m aware of that” replying with a smug look on my face.

Pissing Gerard off was actually fun, more then I thought it would be, but I wasnt here to do that I was here to break him down and soon I’d have what I needed.

“Why all of a sudden are you being bitchy to me, what did I do?’ He asked.

Shrugging I said nothing.

“Come on Dakota, you have to have something all day I’ve been getting filthy looks from you.”

“Gerard I don’t know what your on about” I said trying to play it cool. Hoping his mind would be working overtime trying to work out what I was doing, not that I ever thought he’d understand.

The next few days I was going to be making sure Gerard’s life was a living hell, Frankie had answered the question I needed and all I needed now was to put my plan in to action and make sure that everything was done correctly while also focussing on my career which I loved so bad, Music was my life my passion, but at this moment in time it seemed that destroying Gerard was one of my top priorities.

I knew it had to be but at the same time I missed being who I was the loveable Dakota, taking no shit Dakota but still loveable, not this cruel heartless bitch I was becoming, though I’d be the first to admit I was actually enjoying it. Trying to destroy someone else’s life.

“Dakota...Who are you really?” Gerard whispered.

Turning around I faced Gerard I had no idea what he meant but was looking forward to finding out. “What do you mean?”

“Well I cant work you out?”

“Well that’s the joy of it Gerard, I don’t let anyone get close enough to know me...WHAT FOR?” I replied trying to show him my softer side.

“Why not?” He replied trying to probe further.

“It’s just me, you don’t like it you get over it” I said shutting him down, not willing to go any further. My problems were my own and I could see he genuinely cared something i wasnt expecting but at the same time I wasnt going to go that far. My demons were my own and I was going to deal with them by myself.

“Aww come on Dakota.”

“Well I’m going to bed to sleep with Frank” I replied as I winked towards Gerard.

Gerard’s POV

Looking at Dakota as she walked off there was something about her, a different side that I had seen of her and I knew that I wanted to see more, but at the same time I could see there was something dark holding her back.

It was etched in my mind, the look on her face when I asked who she really was. I could see that she didnt want to answer but at the same time it felt like she really had wanted to open up.

Dakota to me was a different girl all together, I really wanted to know who the real person that she was and I was going to try my hardest to not only find out but even try and help her.

Maybe it was the person I was getting involved with other people’s problems but she was so addictive that I needed more, or more to the fact maybe I wasnt the only lost soul hurting and if I could help someone maybe it was going to make me feel better.

Deep down I could see that she wasnt a bad person at all, if anything she was super intelligent, attractive you name it to me she had it all.

I just hoped she would open up and let me inside, to let her guard down and let it all spill, I wanted to be there for her.
Even after all the crap we’d both done to each other, there was some form of friendship there, even if she did drive me crazy as I tried to work her out.

She truly was different from any other girl I’d met she was a lost cause wanting to be let free you could just see it and I hoped I could set her free, before anything hurtful was done.