To the End of Sweet Revenge

The Aftermath....

Gerard's POV

Finishing our set it was great to get off stage. Adrenalin was running though all of us. Grabbing a bottle of water I headed backstage and was looking forward to winding down and relaxing.

At the same time hoping Dakota had seen my performance and knew I meant every word I'd sang. You could feel that she was in need of help and I was hoping she would take this as a nice gesture.

Looking around I hadn’t noticed Dakota and wasn’t sure if she was there still. So rather I headed back to the bus by myself as the others were still all signing autographs.

Getting to the bus I could hear talking and loud giggling. All of a sudden the laughing stopped and I could hear the lyrics of umbrella being sung, the same words I'd sung not too long ago.

Still standing there I was memorised by the sound that as coming out of Dakota's mouth, it was enchanting and I literally couldn’t move.

Until I heard the giggling and Dakota slurring her speech. "Umbrella, you have got to be Fucking, I need help what the hell is he on about, wanting to help me. Fuck that."

Hearing those words stang, I couldn’t believe she was being so callous. Anger was raging through my body and all I wanted to do was confront her, but at the same time I knew I couldn’t.

Walking on to the bus the giggling stopped as Coco first spotted me standing there glaring at Dakota, Slowly Dakota turned around and was facing me.

Looking at me with a sweet innocent smile on her face. Dakota started to talk but nothing came out besides a giggle as she fell to the floor.

Walking past her, I'd had enough it was hurting me how she was actually treating me. So rather then looking towards her again as she was now slumped on the floor I walked to the back of the bus where the small studio was and closed the door.

There was loud whispering not that I could really hear anything besides the loud shrill of Coco "Go and talk to him, Apologise!"

Hearing a knock on the door, I didn’t want to answer knowing who it would be, but at the same time I wanted to know what she had to say.

Rather Dakota opened the door and was pushed in by Mac where she came slamming in to my body, grabbing her I could see she was intoxicated by the glare in her eyes.

"Gerard" She squealed.

"Dakota…you’re drunk."

"What's wrong Gee?"

Pushing her away, I could smell the alcohol on her breathe, it was disgusting, why she had gotten drunk I had no idea and wasn’t sure if I wanted to find out.

"I heard you?" I whispered.

"Heard me what?" she asked laughing while twiddling her fingers and really having no idea what she was truly saying.

How to take Dakota I didnt know, the way she had mocked me was hurtful and not what I was expecting I needed to get to know her better but this pushing away was unbearable it literally made me feel miserable as her feelings were so random.

“The way you were making fun of what I done?”

“Oh that, that was pretty funny...don’t you agree” Dakota replied as she giggled and slumped on to the floor.

I didnt know what to say..her words were so cold, regardless of whether she was drunk or not I still found it cruel.

Slowly she lifted herself up and looked at me intently “Hmm...you need a haircut” she whispered as she let out another giggle.

“Dakota I cant talk to you like this, your drunk and making no sense” I replied as I tried to open the door but rather she kicked it with her foot and shut it again, where I could see her eyes glare looking evil.

“You men a-r-re a-ll the sa-m-e, treat wo-men like shit, we-ll FUCK YOU Gerard Way...you can go to HELL” Dakota slurred as she continued on with her rant of how I was pathetic and deserved no happiness.

Opening the door I opened the bus to see that everyone else was there minding there own business, going to the sofa I sat down and looked towards the window, not wanting to say anything. But rather Coco came up and asked “Did she apologise?”

“Nah she didnt, she’s really drunk and I don’t give a fuck to be quite honest” but I did care whether she was drunk or not I liked her and what I had done I thought she would have appreciated but I was wrong.

It was great to get to the hotel where I wouldn’t have to see her for a few hours, tomorrow she’d be on her own bus and life could get back to normal for me at least.

Dakota’s POV

Waking the next day I awoke to an empty bus, I was in the studio slumped on the floor and had woken to hitting my head into a corner table. Rubbing my head I got up from where I’d slept on the floor, walking out of the room I noticed no one was there. Not knowing what to do I realised I was locked in the bus, so I done the only thing I could do.

Have a wash and get cleaned up. An hour had passed and no one was on the bus, looking at my cell the time said 7am which only meant that they would be arriving soon and then it would be on to Woodlands in Texas.

Seeing I had my free time before they would all arrive I decided to plan my next attack on Gerard, The worst I had remembered everything I’d said last night and what Gerard had done.

it was so sweet but at the same time it wasnt meant to be like that all. My plan had to succeed, to make him feel worse then he had ever felt before.

But knowing that I knew I’d have to get closer to him to let him know who I was and then use it against him, especially if I was to succeed which I knew I could.

One thing that was bothering me was that everyone had once forgotten about me and let me sleep on the bus which pissed me off, especially from my girls who were meant to be there for me.

Not having to wait to long everyone had arrived, as soon as Frank saw me he pounced on me like a playful kitten and made me tumble to the ground.

“How’s it going Miss Drunky?” Frank screamed.

Blocking my ears it was so loud which only made him laugh more at my own humility of being drunk that night.

Seeing Gerard walk on he stared at me coldly...Now was the time where I was going to have to swallow my pride and to allow him to know me for who he was and then when I had him where I wanted, SNAP him in half.

Today Gerard was going to start to feel real pain, the time had finally arrived.

“Gerard can I talk to you please” I said.

It was now or never and I had chosen NOW.