To the End of Sweet Revenge

I cant believe its real

Leaving the bus I made sure to grab my sidekick so that if I saw any one of my idols I’d be able to get a couple of photo’s where as for Coco being the nut that she was grabbed her digital camera and a permanent marker for autographs, she so reminded me of a teenie especially with her crazy obsession with the one and only Frank Iero.

Coco was certain that one day she was going to have his babies and they would have there own reality TV show called Iero In Love, But then again that was another thing about us we were all reality TV junkies couldn’t get enough of the crap. Another thing I loved was that we were all so close the girls were all my best friends but Coco was definitely the one that I could turn to when I really needed to and being the same age was cool, we were both the oldest at 24 though I’m a week older, where as Jay came in second at 23 and the baby of our group was Mac being only 22.

Though for the youngest she always had our backs no matter what, mess with one of us and you’d have to go through her.

Off the bus and looking around the tents that were being set up Coco and I headed over to the main stage area where we decided to try and sneak around the back to see if we could get up there but before we had a chance I looked around and saw that Frank Iero was coming our way, tapping Coco on the shoulder I whispered “Coke’s look there’s Frankie.”

Automatically she turned her head like a robot and an instant smile came across her face “Oh my God, oh my God, he’s real...Do I look ok?” she asked while jumping about.

“Coco you look fine.” I said while still staring at Frank Iero who was only a couple metre’s away.

He made it and I could now see close up while Coco had a big crush on him, he was absolutely hot, Shaking away the dirty thoughts from my mind I introduced myself and Coco.

“Hi I’m Dakota and this is Coco” I said with a smile.
“Your Frank” Coco squealed.
“Yeh that’s me, I know you guys are the chick band Landslide, I love your album Sweet Pain of Misery, it FUCKING rocks.”

I couldn’t believe it Frank Iero from My Chemical Romance not only knew who we were but also had our album.
Coco started to blush “Thank’s I have all your albums too.”
“Aren’t there meant to be four of you?” Frank asked.
“Yeh but Mac and Jay are sleeping in our new digs.”
Out of no where Coco piped up “What are we gonna do about Bambi?”
Frank started to laugh, that infamous giggle that could make your heart melt “Who’s Bambi?”

Image

I spoke up “Bambi is our van and she’s currently on her way across the states but now we have this huge tour bus to port all our stuff..So um yeh.”

“Ok...Well I just wanted to welcome you here and I cant wait to see you guys play. Oh we are having a little get together nothing too big and I wanted to know if you guys would wanna come, cause we have all heard your music and love it.” Frank said while nervously standing from foot to foot waiting for an answer.

Before I had a chance to say anything Coco over enthusiastically said “We will be there.”
“Great see you then.” Frank replied as he casually walked away.

Once he was out of distance, Coco let out the biggest shrill ever. “Coco what the fuck?” I screamed.

I never got a reply rather I got what looked like some rain bush dance, her arms flapping everywhere like a chicken and her feet jumping up and down.

Quickly we walked back to the bus where going up the stairs I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw three guys sitting there on our sofa’s drinking coffee and making themselves at home.
Not realising I had stopped Coco came crashing in to my back which made we fall forwards on to the floor landing with a loud thud. Getting my self up I now had not three but five faces staring at me.
“Dakota you dick are you ok?” Mac asked still in her PJ’s.
“Yeh I’m fine” I mumbled.

Looking around I could see that Bob, Ray and Gerard from MCR were still staring at me, looking at them I couldn’t help but blush.
“Yo Dakka...The guys here have invited us to a lil party” Jay yelled from the kitchen area.
“Yeh I know Jay...Coco and I ran in to Frank” I replied.

Looking at the guys they sat there and said nothing, so rather then keep everything awkward I introduced myself “Hi I’m Dakota.”

Gerard spoke first “Hey I’m Gerard and that’s Bob and Ray.”

Waving to them I just smiled, I had nothing else to say I was star struck, a band I had idolised since there first album ‘I Brought you my Bullets You brought me Your Love’ came out was now sitting in my tour bus and I had nothing absolutely nothing to say but yet if you had asked me a day ago if I ever thought I had the chance to meet MCR what would I say...I would have had a list of things to say but my mind had gone blank.

“Well we better get going, things to do...Nice meeting you all and see you tonight.” Gerard said while getting up in which Bob and Ray followed.
Everyone said goodbye with me just mumbling nothing.

After they had left Mac looked to all of our faces “I cant believe it Jay and I were asleep when we heard this voice say hello, So instantly I told them to FUCK OFF, But then Jay was like you have to get up Mac and so I did and I saw them three standing there, I told MCR to fuck off.”
Coco still excited from meeting Frank started to ramble “We met Frank, I met him, we met him.”

Time passed and before we knew it Preston was back”Hey girls...great news you have been scheduled in for a photo shoot so we can get some merch put out there for you before the first show of PR starts.”
“Really that’s so cool” I exclaimed. We had never had a photo shoot let alone have any merchandise our first album was released on an indie lable ‘Road Runner Records’ and most of our promoting was done via our myspace.

Going to my bag which had a few clothes in I decided on what to wear and pull the make up out I wanted. Tonight was going to be fun or so I thought. Hopefully I’d be able to talk.