To the End of Sweet Revenge

Going the Distance

Dakota’s POV

Laying on top of Gerard and gazing in to his eyes was intoxicating. I felt like I could be swept away to a fairy tale world where there would be nothing but happiness. But I had to suppress those thoughts and remember what he had done to me and how he needed to be taught a lesson in which never to mess with Dakota Ackerson.

His kisses were like a drug making you want more, and his touch was making my body cave. From gracing my skin to caressing my breast. I wanted more, my willpower was depleting and I felt like he could have his way with me. I was in ecstasy .

Knowing now I needed to stop I pretended to hear movement. Asking “Did you hear that?”

Shaking his head he started to kiss me and tug at my pants to get them off. Moving his hands off my body I spoke yet again “Are you sure?”

“No, But who cares?”

“I do” replying as I lifted mt body off of his and walked to the front of the bus where I pretended to look around.

It was agonising but in my head it had to be done. Gerard got up from the bunk and came towards me with the look in his eyes of lust and seduction and also one thing on his mind.

Given any other time or place I felt in my heart I could have succumbed to his advances and let him have his way with me.

Advancing towards me he grabbed me in his arms where he placed a soft kiss on my lips. “Come back to my bunk” he whispered.

Now was the time to let him down but not gently I wanted it to be cold.

Glaring at him I spoke with a snappy voice “Over it now!”

Turning around I headed for the front of the bus to walk out. “You’ve got to be joking right?’

“Nope...not in the mood...Bye” I replied as I waved and walked off.

Off the bus I so badly wanted to turn around and look, it was so tempting. But I continued to walk. I hoped this would make him think a little and rack him with guilt thinking maybe he had done something wrong.

It was cruel I was well aware of that but I’d put my feelings aside and started to smile. This nasty side I was really starting to like.

Gerard’s POV

Watching Dakota walk away was heart wrenching, like she had started to tear my heart out, Maybe it was me being stupid I really don’t know.

But the way she had acted was not normal and how she been so cold, I thought I was getting close to her, but then as I continued to mull it over.

Maybe I had rushed her, but she was beautiful and I wanted her. Thinking about it if have to have rushed her she wasnt ready and got cold feet and here I was thinking of myself wanting her and she must have been scared even slightly with my hands all over her.

I was a jerk no wonder she’d walked away from me. I was betting she wouldn’t want anything to do with me now. I was sure that I had by now ruined all chances that I’d had with her, she would of thought I was just the usual type of girl wanting her, I wasnt going to say I didnt because I did. But I wanted her to want it, for us to be one exploring one another, to make love.

Not for her to thing I was just after a fuck and then to ditch her, to me Dakota was intriguing and I wanted to see more of her and she was already slowly opening up to me.

Thinking about it more I could see that I’d blown all chance’s with her and I deserved it, I was a pathetic male not caring what she wanted just wanting to indulge myself.

Knowing or well at least thinking it in my head I wasnt one to deserve happiness especially after Eliza, I’d given her everything she wanted and had blown it al in my face.

I could still remember Eliza’s high pitched shrill when ever we got in to an argument, them same words she said over and over Your so PATHETIC or You deserve no happiness.

Looking at it now I was starting to think she was right out of all people Eliza could have been right all along.

There should be no happiness for me just torment, and sadness.

Jay’s POV

Seeing Dakota walk past me I had to find out if she had told Gerard what she’d had planned for me. It was cruel and so nasty it’s nothing I had ever thought Dakota would succumb to, yeh I knew she’d had problems and there were demons closed. That could be unleashed at any time, but she’d always shown a care-free attitude.

Never once before had her demons returned or had she shared with anyone, though in my mind I was sure Coco had known or if anything Coco had been involved when it came to Dakota’s deep dark secret.

Pulling her by the arm yet again she looked at me all flushed, I could see she was trying to work out what I was up to.

Speaking I sweetly asked “ Have you told him?”

Dakota shifted her position and looked away and answered everything which I felt I already knew she hadn’t told him.

“Nope” she cooly replied.

“Well Dakota you better hurry cause like I said I will if you don’t” I said as I stormed off, pissed at the fact she hadn’t told him, But I trusted her she would tell him, but then there was the other thought’s of would she really?