To the End of Sweet Revenge

One Day your ALL Alone

Life for me was getting so much harder, seeing Gerard everyday and also performing was taking it's toll. I wasn’t sure how much I could handle all at once…The only thing I felt that kept me going was my drive to destroy Gerard.

We had started to get close or so I felt anyways, And the worst of it all was that he followed me like a lost puppy, always wanting more of me whether I wanted to give it or not (and I'm not talking about sex).

I wasn’t sure what it was whether it was lust or if Gerard seriously had feelings for me but what ever it was I didn’t care as the closer he got to me, I knew the closer he felt he got, the worst off he would be.

Time seem to be passing by quickly and as the tour roared on we were now our way to Raleigh in North Carolina, Our bus still hadn’t been fixed there excuse was that there was engine troubles and the whole engine needed to be replaced, which could take time as they weren’t sure when the parts would become available.

Jeff had tried to get us another bus but it would have to come out of our own pocket which as a band we didnt have enough to finance, so the options were to continue sharing with MCR (Which they were happy too as they loved the company) or to ride in Bambi with Jeff (Our Manager) and Preston (Our Tour Manager) along with Jeff’s dippy girlfriend.

I had decided to stay on the bus as much as I hated to admit it, I loved the luxury of a bed and being able to move around where as Mac and Jay had spent a couple of rides in Bambi, there excuse was they needed space. But to me I think Jay may have told Mac what was going on cause Mac had been a little distant from me.

Maybe it was my mind playing tricks on me I didnt know but I was starting to become suspicious of what the two were up to. Coco on the other hand was oblivious to anything happening, she was too wrapped in her own world which only consisted of Frank. They had however become pretty good friends.

But Frank had kept telling Coco he had a girlfriend, which I could see that it was slowly breaking her little heart. I wanted to sometimes comfort her when she looked sad but then all of a sudden she would act like nothing was wrong. Which for me was great I didnt have to be the supportive friend.

I know that it kind of sounds selfish but right now I had more important things on my mind. As the bus pulled in to Raleigh NC, I decided to get up and stretch my feet, which of course met Gerard had to follow.

Getting outside I lit up a cigarette and took a long deep inhale. Gazing at Gerard I could see that he was once again staring at me.

“Gee what you looking at?” I asked as I exhaled to cigarette smoke from my mouth.

“You.”

“Do you have to?”

“Oh...Is it gonna be one of them day’s is it?”

“One of what day’s?” I snapped back.

“This, one minute your warm and that I love and the next your like this why?”

“So what Gerard you think you’re a doctor and know who I am?” I yelled fuming at him.

“Fucking hell Dakota, what’s your problem? Let me in please!” Gerard yelled in frustration as he waved his hands up in the air.

“My problems are mine and only mine, so stay the fuck out of my business” I yelled storming off.

Gerard’s POV

An hour or so had passed and Dakota still hadn’t returned, I was starting to get worried but when talking to Coco she told me not to. Her analogy was when Dakota was angry she would always disappear, to clear her head she had always been like that since Coco had known her.

I knew there was more to it but Coco was being tight lipped, which was hard as I wanted to know more. I was falling for this girl harder then I thought possible and I didnt think I’d be able to control my feelings for her.

The worst however was the different stages she went through especially when one minute it was laughing and giggles and then the next was snappy and moody. I truly didnt understand what was going through her mind which drove me crazy.

There was a lot of confusion and it was so hard to determine what any day would be like with Dakota but then again I think that’s what made her exciting.

The more I thought I knew about her however made me realise I hardly knew anything about her and when I had tried to push her for more information she’d shut me down.

Before long Dakota returned to the bus where I could see in her eyes that she’d been crying they were misty and she had the red cheeks.

What she’d done I didnt know but rather then coming to see me she instantly walked over to Coco who seemed to know straight away what was up and followed Dakota to the back of the bus where they locked themselves in the studio.

Curious as I was I watched Frank sneak up to the back of the door he motioned for me to come and mouthed I can hear them. Not able to help my self I softly crept over and listened to what Dakota had to say.