To the End of Sweet Revenge

Always Walking Away

Dakota’s POV

As Coco and I stood alone in the small studio that had musical equipment everywhere, it was finally nice to have a shoulder to cry on and to have some one just listen to what I had to say. Coco never judged which is one reason why we were so close and she new everything about me including my past.

At the same time I knew I had been neglecting my friends of late and it was nasty, It was just becoming so hard everything I had worked to over come was slowly starting to unravel and spill to the surface which for me was extremely difficult.

And to make it worse for me I had Jay and Mac who were being distant with me and still only interacting with me when I was on the stage, I found that it was noticeable and that in itself was driving me crazy.

To me this tour should have been brining us closer together but rather I could see that it was breaking our friendship apart and it was all MY fault.

Coco looked at me intently as I started to babble in amongst my loud sobs.

“Dakka what’s wrong?” Coco asked.

“Everything” I replied sobbing.

“Honey don’t be upset, it cant be that bad can it?”

“It is, I feel so useless and have you seen Jay and Mac lately they are being weird and it’s all my fault.”

“Dakota get a grip...It’s not your fault...don’t let the past out I know that’s what’s giving you pain. Babe it’s ok...nothing is gonna happen and with Jay and Mac I’ll talk to them.”

“Please don’t” I whispered.

“Why not?” Coco asked confused.

“They know stuff or well Jay does...I’m doomed” I wailed while punching my hand in to the side of the bus, the impact was hard and stang like mad, looking at my knuckles it was only red from where I had hit the bus wall.

“Dakota are you ok?” Coco asked as she grabbed my hand looking to see if there were any cuts or if anything was broken.

“Coco I’m fine...I need to let it out but how I don’t know and then I have Gerard and well what can I say.”

Gerard’s POV

Hearing my name made my ears instantly lean in against the door, mainly I’d heard Dakota crying and something about the past. I was so captivated and felt I needed to know more, everything was getting the better of me...I needed to hear more.

“What about Gerard?” Coco asked.

“I’m going to....” Before I had a chance to hear anything else, Frank had fallen against the bunk which made me fall backwards on to the other bunk where I hit my head.

Quickly the door was opened where both Coco and Dakota were staring at Frank and I with unusual looks of amusement.

“Dakota...It’s all his fault” Frank wailed clinging on to Dakota like a baby needing attention.

Looking at me she smiled but said nothing, though there was something about this smile that really caught my attention, it was as though her she was thinking of something wicked and I wasnt sure if it was directed at me or if she was seriously in a deep thought. The sad eyes had once again disappeared and were changed with the warmth that I saw in her.

The rest of the day drifted by pretty quickly and it was once again time tp get on stage...to me one of the best things of being in a band was performing on stage I thrived for it, The fans the music just about everything about it.

What was making it better was that I had met someone, who was so different from any other girl I’d met and she was so beautiful in my eyes. The hardest thing was I didnt really know where our relationship stood and that’s one thing I so badly wanted to know.

Finally finishing our set, I grabbed a bottle of water and a towel to wipe the sweat that was dripping down my face, I knew I needed a shower and some food sounded so good.

Looking around for Dakota she was no where to be seen, but Coco was following Frank around like a lost puppy. I could tell she was enamoured with Frank and it was cute but I hoped that Frank knew what he was doing and not leading poor Coco on.

Heading to back to the bus with the rest of the guys I could see in the distance was Coco with Dakota pitted against Jay and Mac. It looked like they were having a fight. As voices were starting to raise.

I was curious to know what was going on but I was beaten by Frank who had already walked over to be a gig, so trying to be the better man I went to drag him away.

But rather I was thrusted in to the spotlight when all four girls started to look at me, looking at Dakota she was crying, Jay looked angry and poor Mac and Coco looked utterly confused, where as Frank stood there with his mouth wide opened.

“This is such a turn on seeing four girls argue” Frank exclaimed as I hit him across his head.

“Sorry, I’m just getting Frank so you guys can talk” I replied being modest. But rather Jay yelled my name loud but at Dakota.

“Dakota fucking tell GERARD” Jay yelled so ever loud.

I looked towards Dakota waiting for an answer but still having no idea what was going on.

“Jay stop it please” Dakota sobbed as she placed her hands over her face.

“NO! You need to be exposed, your being incredibly selfish and I cant stand by and let you be like that....Dakota the past is the past and Gerard deserves none of this shit what so ever.”

Still staring Frank and I were unable to move both captivated by what was going on in front of us and I was dying to know more of what Jay was on about.

“Jay just drop it, why you being a bitch for?” Coco snapped.

“Me being the bitch, what about Dakota or has she got you wrapped around her finger?” Jay screamed back.

“This is like a soap opera” Frank whispered while nudging me in the ribs.

“Jayana...Calm down please...we are blowing this all out of perspective” Mac whispered.

Jay looked pissed but done nothing about it but rather took her rage out on Dakota who looked helpless.

“Fucking tell him Dakota, he’s right there” Jay responded as she pointed towards me.

Dakota looked up at me as her mouth started to open, Jay once again butted in. “Cause if you don’t I will”

I looked towards Dakota for an answer but rather all I got was tears and a hurtful look before she ran away.

“Fucking run away Dakota...Never can you face up to your problems” Jay yelled.

“JAYANA FOR ONCE SHUT THE FUCK UP” Mac and Coco yelled in unison as they both bolted off after Dakota, I wanted to go but I needed answers and I knew Jay could and would provide them.