To the End of Sweet Revenge

Where It All Started

**Flashback**

Walking home one day, my mind was on the band I’d just started with my four closest friends, I actually had my own band. It was great we were going to be the best rock band there was, * A FUCKING ROCK BAND*.

All we needed now was a record deal, but before that it would be to get our music out there for people to hear.

Running back to the apartment I owned, yes I owned it. I’d come in to an in heritance when I was younger and once old enough decided to buy my own place in good old Belleville New Jersey.

The place I’d grown to love since moving here at such a young age, originally I was born in Dalla Texas but I saw myself as a Jersey girl.

Getting home I shared my apartment with my four closest friends, Jayana, Mackenzie and Coco. These were also the girls that were also in my band.

Though we had decided to start a band we had no idea what we were going to call ourselves, ideas were tossed around but no one was able to come up with anything that we all personally liked.

“Ooo I have an idea” Coco exclaimed on one of her sugar rushes.

“What Cokes?” I asked.

“How bout Romance of Chemicals?” Coco replied with a smile.

“Coco...That’s a rip of My Chemical Romance” Jay explained.

“So what...it can be our homage to them..or how bout Iero Rox?”

“Shut up!” I giggled “I’m so not being in a band called Iero Rox, just because you like Frank Iero, Like your gonna ever meet him anyways.”

“One day Dakota..you’ll see one day and he will instantly see me and fall in love” Coco replied seriously.

Coco was infatuated with Frank Iero, why I never really understood but then again he wasnt my type. Continuing my thoughts for a band name I had no idea, so decided rather to put a rest to it and went in to my room where I grabbed my journal where I liked to write lyrics.

Placing my pen on to the paper I instantly started to write.
Angels of unknown take away the pain
When there is no hope it all seems to end
Like the colour blue you fade away
The way life is meant to be


At the moment that’s all I could think of so placing my pen down and closing my journal I placed it on the sofa and started to think about tomorrow. It was going to be an exciting day, we as a band with no name were going to have our first ever practice.

We had all dabbled in music our entire lives. But now we were gonna come together and make it rock even harder.

However I never knew that my dreams would be short lived as my nightmare of torment and torture would soon begin. Getting off my ass I plodded to my bedroom to get some much needed sleep, as I lay against the soft pillow my eyes closed and I drifted on to sleep.

There was nothing but quietness, but then it came the eery feeling of being watched. My eyes scanned the room though being dark I was unable to see anything.

And then it happened BAM like as quick as lighting I had some form of cloth being held down over my nose and mouth inhaling some type of horrible smell, as I struggled kicking and hitting it was of no use, My limbs were becoming heavy and I was becoming drowsy and then it all went black.

What happened next I had no idea nor could I recall anything.

Waking up slowly I awoke to my hands being chained to a brick wall as I struggled to get my self loose, there was no use as the only sound that was made was the sound of chains rattling together.

Looking down at myself I’d been stripped of my clothing besides my bra and underwear. It was scary and confusing as I had no idea what was going on or where I was. I hoped this was some stupid prank the girls were playing on me, but it couldn’t have been as this for them was to far.

I don’t know how long I’d been chained to the wall I was scared as hell, Yelling out I hoped someone heard me.

“Hello is there anyone there.” There was no reply.

“Is anyone there? Please HELP me” I screamed louder then the first time as I struggled yet again with the chains that encrusted my wrists.

With my arms being held above my head and my feet dangling to the ground it was scary, like I was in a real horror movie. Where I’d be the helpless victim who would die.

Time passed and I wasnt sure how much time, but then I heard the heavy footsteps, lifting my head up I struggled to see who was there as the tears flowed freely from my face.

The figured moved closer, trying to catch a glimpse it was of no use as the person that stood before me was masked.

I felt so weak as though there was no energy left in my body, the masked figure moved closer to me where I could see a shiny object, before I knew it, it was being run across my skin. Yelling in pain as in grazed across my skin, the blood started to trickle down my leg.

“Please stop...I don’t want to die” I yell as I trembled feeling I’d met my fate and that my time was now up.

The masked figured placed his index finger up to his lips and whispered “Shhh!!!”
The blade started to go in deeper and the pain was excruciating, screaming out I struggled with the chains, hoping some how they would set me free. But they didnt.

Looking down at my body I could see little cuts everywhere and blood dripping down my body, feeling lightheaded I passed out.

Some time later I awoke in a fright, looking at my surrounding I realised that this indeed wasnt a dream, it was real. I’d now been placed in to some type of room that had a mattress on the floor, beside it was a bowl of water and a plate of bread...I was starving and needed sustenance.

Grabbing the bowl of water I gulfed down it down and shoved the piece of bread in my mouth.

Looking up there was a big door with no way to look at what was outside the room, still only in my underwear and bra I huddled in the corner to try and keep myself warm, so many thoughts were running through my mind with the main one being that I didnt want to die and who was doing this to me.

For the next few days or so, I didnt really know as I’d lost count, bread and water were slid in to the room that had become my prison, every time I’d yelled out, there was no reply and the masked person was always masked never saying anything to me, but that soon all changed and rather quickly as well.

I’d lost all count of time and I had no idea how long I’d been in my prison for, there was no light just utter darkness, but before long it was once again meal time.

I’d started to get used to when I was going to be fed, but today I wasnt rather the masked man had come back and this time he was holding something big. before I knew it he pressed a button and two things clipped on to my skin as electricity ran through my body.

Rolling over in pain, I couldn’t move as the pain tore through my body and before I knew it my clothes were being tugged at, feeling the cold air on my body was scary as the masked man was no longer masked, only he had turned my body over so that my face was on the ground and growled “Fucking look at me and I’ll kill you...do you understand?”

I said nothing too afraid to speak, he spoke yet again. “Do you understand?”
I mumbled a yes as the tears fell from my eyes yet again. With the pressure of his body on mine I couldn’t move but then I felt it, not wanting it but knowing it was going to happen.

He plunged in to me forcefully as I muffled a scream not wanting him to hear me. I wasnt ready to die...I needed to survive.

Before I knew it, it was over only it wasnt the last time it was going to happen, it repeatedly happened and every time was more excruciating then the last.

Some how time had flown, I had no idea how long I’d been in this little dungeon for, I guess it must have been at least a couple of weeks. I needed to get out but at the same time I had no strength to fight, I was weak not having enough energy to move anywhere. But at the same time I didnt want to die here, I wanted to see my family and friends yet again.

One day he must have been in an angry mood as he yanked at my arm while wearing his mask and dragged me along the floor and out in to the room where I’d first ever woken up, quickly he grabbed both my arms and yanked my body up where once again my wrist’s were cuffed to the chains that hung from the brick wall.

I was scared but I needed answers “Please why are you doing this...I wont tell I promise, please let me go.”

Hearing no answer I decided to push a little further. “Please don’t hurt me, What do you want from me?” I screamed.

All I got was a cold slap across the face, the impact stung and I winced in pain at being hit, but continued on with my rant.

“Who the fuck do you think you are....if your gonna kill me do it now.” I once again yelled.

Looking directly at me through his mask and only able to see his brown eyes as the looked on with anger, he finally spoke “Shut the FUCK up.”

Grabbing a knife off some type of bench he swirled it around my body as I looked on with anticipation with what he was about to do, deep down I think I knew but I didnt want to believe it.

Anger rose through me and I screamed yet again. “Don’t be a fucking chicken, get it over with you sick FUCK” Once again I felt the impact only this time it wasnt a slap it was a fist and it hit my body repeatedly in the abdomen.

And then in the face as the cut from my lip dropped from my face I spoke “Is that all you have?”

Still however in so much agony from the pain that was rippling through my body, I felt the sharp object graze along my skin.

With the little ounce of energy that I had left I kicked him hard in the groin and watched as this time he fell over in agony where he smashed in to a table. Getting himself up off the floor.

His brown eyes looked like the devil had taken over his body and the blows that my body received were undescribable.

I’d never felt so much pain before in my whole entire life, but all of a sudden it stopped as my wrists were released from the chains and my body fell to the ground unable to move.

Hearing the footsteps they started to move away and then there was nothing.

After a few minutes I tried to move my body but was unable to due to the pain that I was in, but I knew I needed to. I needed to get out of this hell hole, away from this freak that had taken me away from my family and friends who I missed so much.

With every ounce of energy that I could muster I stood up and looked around groggily as I tried to get my sight back, everything was such a blur and I had no idea where to go.

Trying to look around I noticed a door I’d never seen before, heading over to it I twisted the handle assuming it would be locked, but rather it wasnt. Opening it lead to stairs that I slowly walked up while holding on to the rail and trying to make no sound what so ever, so as not to be heard.

Looking up I could see light, moving closer and out of the place that had been my prison I ran for it, adrenalin had kicked in and I needed to escape while I could. Looking around I had no idea where I was but kept running knowing I had to escape my captor before he knew I was gone.

Pain was shooting through my bare feet as I could feel the crunching sound of the leaves and twigs every time I moved. All that was going through my mind was determination to escape to be free.

Blocking the sunlight with my hand I glinted as I looked forward and all I could see was trees. Continuing I started to slowly walk, I had to make sure he knew I hadn’t gone, not to make any noise, to be quiet as a mouse.

I didn’t want to go back, I couldn’t because if I did, I knew that I would die. Walking for what seemed like ages I finally what looked like a road, bare foot and in my underwear and bra with blood dripping from my body.

I walked along the road hoping some one would save me from the terrible ordeal I’d gone through.

As I continued to walk I could hear a car coming when looking at it I realised it was a cop car, jumping frantically in the middle of the road I waved for it’s attention where it eventually pulled over to the side. And an officer stepped out.

“Miss are you ok?” The officer asked.

“Please, Please help me” I replied as my body plunged to the ground.

**End of Flashabck**


As the memories had flooded my mind, I looked around to see everyone looking at me as I now lay on the sofa. Looking towards Gerard for comfort I asked. “What happened?”

“You fell and hit your head on the table, you’ve been out of it for about an hour” Gerard softly replied as he kissed me on the cheek.

Realising I’d relived my inner most demon was terrifying, I couldn’t let it consume me. I was better then that.

(To all my readers,Please comment and tell me what you thought of this particular chapter...hope you liked it.)