To the End of Sweet Revenge

Something Else

Dakota’s POV

Getting to the meeting area where everyone had to meet. I could see Jay there by herself. Rather then walk away I decided to confront her. Problems aside she was the best guitarist I knew and I wanted her back in the band.

We as a whole needed her more then anything, she needed to be confronted for her actions. Pacing over to Jay you could feel the tension in the air, as she shot me daggers “What?” She snapped.

“Gotten over your issues yet?” I sarcastically replied.

Jay looked towards me with anger and I could tell she was getting pissed, I knew that I needed to stand down. I needed her playing not to be continually pissed off at me.

“Why would I Dakota...you’re a liar!”

“Look Jay we need you to play for us and the fans, how long is this gonna go on for?” I asked.

“Until you tell Gerard because if you don’t, you’ve had enough time I’m going too” Jay exclaimed.

“Fucking hell Jay, cant you put this behind you for once?”

“No Dakota...you haven’t changed...your still her and you had told us that she was gone, never to return ever again. But you lied and for that I cant forgive you.”

I was stumped at what to say to Jay, deep inside I knew she was right but I couldn’t show it, I had a plan and I was going to follow through with it, whether anyone liked it or not. I didnt give a crap about the consequences as I knew that I’d have a clear conscience or so I hoped anyway.

“So are you gonna play or not?” I asked yet again.

“I’ll play but not for you...for the fans. Dakota once this tour is finished I’m out for good” Jay replied.

Hearing them words was like having a knife stabbed in to my heart, I wasnt expecting it all and certainly didnt want to take it, before I could say anything every one else had rocked up and could see that Jay and I were angry at one another. To break the tension that was being caused. Coco spoke.

“So are we all playing today...cause I’m excited...Franks gonna watch...Slowly he’s falling for me...I think” Coco giggled.

This made Mac snort which spread a smile across my face while Jay still looked on with a pissed off face.

“I’m gonna play” Jay replied to Coco and Mac.

Coco started to jump up in the air like she was a kangaroo just hopping around and then bouncing over to Jay where she grabbed her in her arms and started to give her a big hug.

“Aww Jay that’s awesome, it wasnt been the same with out you” Coco squealed.

“OK guys seeing you guys have kissed and made up we have a show to perform, the fans are wanting it and we need to get your music out there.” Jeff said as he started to walk over to where the revolution stage would be.

Everyone followed, I personally was shocked by what Jay had said that she was going to leave, I was feeling like it was all my fault but I needed to turn the tables. Anger was starting to take over and I was starting to feel that truly this was Jay’s own doing, if she didnt want to be in Landslide well then so be it.

I had more important things to deal with and that being Gerard. I was going to put Jay to the back of my mind when I felt it truly needed to be dealt with and right now for me wasnt the best time.

Jay’s POV

Dakota was really starting to piss me off with her antics and I wasnt sure how much more of it I was going to be able to take of it. Gerard needed to know what Dakota’s plan was for him, he didnt deserve it. No one did and If I had the chance I was going to prove it. I needed to get back on to Dakota’s laptop and show Gerard the proof that I had.

Dakota needed to be bought down and if she wasnt going to tell Gerard and be honest with him, well I felt it was my place too, the person I was seeing wasnt Dakota, it was Grace the person who had been abused, raped, tortured and all that person wanted was sweet revenge.

Dakota was a beautiful person who had come to terms with her past and buried that side of her life. This was the first time in a long time that Grace had come out and wanting to exact revenge.

I knew that Mac and Coco were aware of the situation but at the same time I could see both of them being loyal to Dakota especially Coco...Them girls were best friends for life and there was nothing that Coco would do to jeopardise that.

Getting to the stage area it was time for us to go on and I was actually pretty excited about being back on stage I had missed it and was looking forward to getting back out there and performing, however all that I had on my mind was how I was going to stop Dakota if it was the last thing I did.

Dakota’s POV

Having Jay back on stage was wonderful, but I couldn’t get the words out of my mind that she had told me that she was going to leave and that it was all because of me, I was losing a friendship with a person who I had so much respect for and cared for more then anything in the world.

These girls were my life, they’d helped me through so much and though Jay and I weren’t as close as I was with Coco I still had a strong friendship with her, and she was wanting to throw that all away from the desire I had in order to destroy Gerard.

It started to get me to think why she was really doing this and I wasnt really able to think of anything that maybe she had a crush on Gerard and didnt want to see him get hurt but as far as I knew Jay had a man on the side and wouldn’t want anyone else.

There was nothing else. I was in a complete mess. I was stumped at why she was doing this. She kept saying it was cause of me and that I’d changed but I was feeling that there was more to it but at the same time I couldn’t worry about it.

I had a boyfriend now. How the words just wanted to roll off my tongue but I wasnt going to let them. I still had my heart set on what I needed to do but I didnt know what Jay was going to do and I could see she would try to foil every attempt of mine, I just needed to make sure that I was one step ahead in front of her.

(I have a new story I’ve just started to write called Angels of Unknown -It’s a Frank fan fic, so um...if you want go and take a look:-) Thanks! Enjoy reading)