To the End of Sweet Revenge

It's Time To Know

Gerard’s POV

Having not seen Dakota for nearly the whole day besides when she rocked it out on stage, it was great to see Jay back on stage with them, and I was starting to hope that both her and Dakota had put aside their differences. Oh how I was wrong and I’d soon hear about it as well.

The day for me was quite simple, there was the standard interviews which the band and I were so used to right now that it was like second nature.

Time had seem to fly and before I knew it, it was nearly time for us to go on stage. The stage was my best friend somewhere I could be a performer that I was born to be.

I just couldn’t get Dakota off my mind, I didnt know what was doing it...but every time I closed my eyes she was all that I could think about. It was like I was enchanted by her and I’d told her already after only knowing her for a few weeks that I was in love with her.

I couldn’t even comprehend if it was really just lust or my emotions running on a high from her. The only thing I knew was that I needed and wanted more of her.

She was mine for the taking or so I thought and I’d stick with her no matter what.

Jay’s POV

Finishing the interview I was glad that it was over not that I hadn’t enjoyed it, but it was extremely funny especially when Dakota was tongue tied to answering questions in regards to her personal life and how she’d fumbled when answering most of them.

I knew Dakota too well and in her mind she would have tried to work out what they would have asked and by the looks of it she had been totally wrong which made me cackle inside.

Tonight after the concert I was going to expose Dakota for the fraud that she really was and there was nothing no one was going to do to stop me.

I’d been able to print out the document that I’d sent to my email and was holding on to it very tightly, knowing that this was my proof to show Gerard that he was falling in love with a monster.

Time for myself flew which was great because I knew it the gig for MCR was finally over, I just needed to make sure that I could get Gerard by myself, I’d known that Dakota hadn’t gone so I thought that if I caught up with him backstage it would be the best thing ever.

Walking around the grounds and walking to the backstage area the security knew who I was and allowed me access straight away, trying to locate the change rooms I found them.

I was actually in luck Gerard was there by himself, now was my chance and this time I wasnt going to chicken out.

Walking in Gerard looked up at me when he saw me.

“Jay what’s up?” he asked.

“I need to talk.”
What about?” he asked.

“It’s to do with Dakota.”

“What about her Jay...is she ok?”

“She’s fine, the reason why I’m here is cause I know the last time we spoke I was drunk so of course you wouldn’t believe me but now I have proof.”

“Aww come on Jay aren’t you over this yet? Dakota isn’t trying to hurt me, she cares for me I know it.” Gerard replied with a soft smile.

I could see this was going to hurt him but I knew he needed to know now rather then be really hurt later on.

“Look I have proof...she’s out to destroy you, to break your heart. Look at this” I said as I fumbled through my bag and found the printed piece of paper I was after. Pulling in out I handed it over to Gerard who opened it and started to read.

destroy Gerard, break his heart, make him suffer.
How can I destroy him?? Torment...use him, tell him I care, lie!
Reverse psychology, I hate him he will pay, he will go down, never to trust ever again.
Gerard will crumble and I will come out victorious.
Get close and then rip his heart out. For the worthless piece of shit that he is.


Before I knew it Gerard looked up at me “Is this a joke?”

“No Gee...I’m sorry but it’s not” I replied with a soft voice. “I’m sorry you had to see this really I am but you needed to know the truth what she’s really like...This isn’t the Dakota I know, this one is evil and you deserve none of this.”

Gerard had no words, I could see tears well up in his eyes from the truth I’d exposed, I was starting to feel guilty but it had to be done, maybe there was going to be hell to pay from Dakota now, but I really didnt care.

Gerard stood there motionless.

Gerard’s POV

That lying scheming son of bitch, I’d fallen for her and she wanted to treat me like a piece of scum. I was in love with her and this is how she wanted to treat me.

My heart was torn, I couldn’t understand why she wanted to do this to me...I honestly thought she cared about me.

But now I could see that it had all been a lie and she had been using me, Right now I wanted to kill her and yell at her for what she was trying to do...but standing there I couldn’t do anything...in too much shock to say a word. Though anger was rising with in me and I needed a release.

If she wanted to play nasty then I was going to make sure she got it 100 times worse and with Jay’s help I was going to make sure it happened. This BITCH was going down for GOOD.