To the End of Sweet Revenge

Break Apart Her Heart

Gerard's POV

Standing in the same position for what seemed like ages, reality came crashing back to me when I heard the sound of Jay's voice "Gerard are you ok?"

Looking towards her my emotions at this point were running rampant. Here a 30 year old man wishing to give my heart out to the woman I truly cared so immensely about and all she wanted to do was rip my heart out, stamp on it and spit in my face.

At this point in time I wasn’t sure on what I really wanted to do besides to try to understand why Dakota would do this to me, how she could think about being so cruel.

Getting my stuff together I grabbed a bottle of water and headed towards the door yet still saying nothing. I could see Jay just watching not really knowing what to say nor how to act.

And I guess in a way she must have been surprised how I was acting at this stage, I was hurt, like I'd been stabbed in the back by a woman that I thought was meant to be there for me, a woman who I felt had the same feelings for me.

The woman who wanted to get to know me as a person.

Walking out the of the back stage area, I headed towards the bus where I was stopped by Jay.

"Gerard are you ok….seriously…I'm sorry I had to tell you this but you needed to know/"

"I'm fine Jay…What more do you want me to say?" I screeched in frustration at her.

Taking a step back she looked shocked by my actions.

"I just wanna know your ok."

Don’t you ever think Jay, how can I be OK after what you have just told me?" I yelled.

"Sorry…I was just trying to show I care" Jay stammered to reply.

Gazing at Jay I knew that I couldn’t take my anger out on her. "Look sorry...everything you have just told me is hitting me all at once.”

“I understand that and really I am sorry that I had to be the one to tell you, but I felt you had a right to know.”

“Thanks” I mumbled as I continued to walk.

Eventually I got to the bus where walking up the stairs everyone was there along with Dakota who on her laptop listening to music, not noticing me she had ear phones in her ears.

More then anything I wanted to yell at her but I knew I couldn’t.
I wasnt going to let her know that I knew, she would get her just deserve. First I wanted to see what she was going to do and then I’d show her that I didnt care and get her back.

I knew that I wasn’t thinking clearly but at the same time, I felt that I had every right to be the way that I was feeling.

Dakota knew how I felt to her and I had tried to open my heart out, I wanted to be with her, the person I thought of made my heart flutter every time I saw her. But now all I was getting was the image of her face in my mind and I was hell bent on destroying her.

I wasnt going to be taken for a fool nor I was going to allow her to make me look like one.
Raising her head, Dakota and I made eye contact instantly she gave me a heartfelt smile or so I thought. Shaking my thoughts I knew that it was fake.

Smiling back at her I walked over where she pulled her head phones out of her ears and placed her laptop down besides her.

“Hey” she said smiling.

Bending down I knelt in towards her where I planted a soft kiss on her lips. Right now I needed her to believe that I didnt know what she was up to.

“Hey” I whispered in to her ear.

If she wanted this I was going to make sure now that she was aware that I was here just to use her, if there was going to be any heart breaking I knew that it wasnt going to be mine.

“How’d your performance go?” Dakota asked all sweetly.

I was biting my tongue knowing this was just all an act for her, I really wanted to say something but there would be a time and place for it and tonight was not going to be it.

“Yeh it was fun, glad to be here with you though” I replied as I shifted her over a bit on the sofa and sat down beside her and placed my arm steadily around her waist.

Snuggling in to my arms, she rested her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. Glancing over I could see Jay looking at me as if to say what the hell are you doing.

Looking at her I gave her the look that not tonight, whether Jay would understand or not, I didnt care. I’d make sure to speak to her later and let her know because whether she liked it or not she was going to help me bring Dakota down.

After sometime I got up from where I was sitting as I placed Dakota’s head on the sofa as she’d fallen asleep once the bus had taken off, walking to my bunk to get changed. Jay followed me.

“Why haven’t you had a go at her?” Jay asked.

“When the time is right I will but she deserves a little payback.” I whispered.

“What do you mean?”

Just what I said Jay and you gonna help me” I replied, as Jay looked at me with horror in her face.

“Gerard...I know Dakota’s not right but turning it around and doing what she was going to do to you isn’t right, not that I agreed with what she wanted to do...cause if I did I wouldn’t have told you. Please don’t do anything stupid and I cant help you. She’s my friend!”

“That we will see” I muttered under my breath as I walked away and sat down besides Dakota who had woken up again. With her beautiful eyes she looked at me with a graceful smile as her lip curled.

“Wanna go to bed?” I whispered.

She nodded. Now Dakota was going to know what it felt like to be used.

(Hope your enjoying...cause it’s only gonna get better (or so I think LOL) the juicy stuff is yet to come...just a lil teaser)