To the End of Sweet Revenge

There's Nothing To It

Grace’s POV (formally Dakota)

Laying in bed with Gerard was rather sweet even though there it was a tight squeeze, snuggling in to him felt nice especially as our bodies were huddled together. Placing my arm on Gerard’s stomach I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

My mind was telling me how much I wanted him....to use him as much as I could but yet my body was telling me to rest that tomorrow was new day and I’d be able to have my fun then.

Closing my eyes I instantly drifted off to sleep, not having a care in the world.

Waking the next morning I awoke to the sound of Frank screeching in my ear, rolling over I shot him an evil look.

“Dakota your awake thank god...I’m bored.” Frank whinged.

Getting out of bed I was pissed, as I glanced over my shoulder I could see that Gerard was still asleep. I’d let him rest and then the fun would begin.

Having become myself yet again, I had no idea why I’d tried to keep myself away. It was now time for Dakota to rest, she wouldn’t come back out until I’d finished what she’d started.

So Dakota...what you doing today?” Frank asked.

“What do you wanna do?”

“Hmm...I didnt think of that.” Frank said as he looked towards me for an answer.

“Aren’t you gonna hang out with Coco?”

“Nah I gotta cool it with her, there a pic’s on the net, people think I’m cheating on Jamia.” Frank replied.

“Well do you think it would be any better hanging with me?” I asked a little confused.

“Yep cause your with Gee, so all is good. Coco really likes me doesn’t she?”

“Oh my GOD, where have you been, she’s in love with you Frank, I cant believe you have just noticed.” I responded back.

“I kind of knew but I don’t wanna say anything to hurt her, she’s a great girl but not my type anyways.”

“What is your type then?” I asked seductively.

I had just found my opening in finally destroying Gerard for good, his best friend nothing that he would have ever expected. I was sure this was going to cause more pain then ever, I just needed to know how Frank felt and if I would be able to tempt him.

“You!” he whispered and then looked away.

A smile spread across my face, as I continued to gaze at Frank who was still looking out this window.

“Aww Frankie...So if you and I were both single, would you jump my bones?” I asked as I let out a giggle, to diffuse the tension.

Frank slowly turned his head around and smiled. “Fucking oath!”

My answer had come to light and by the end of this week I’d have Frank right where I needed him to be and Gerard well his little heart would break in two, to run away like the piece of shit that he truly was.

The bus rolled on to our next destination, I had no idea where, as I’d lost count, eventually everyone got up and Frank and I stopped our conversation that we were having, though I was gonna make sure to pursue it and I knew just how too as well.

Gerard’s POV

Getting up and seeing Dakota awake was making me sick, I wish what I’d been told was just all a lie and I had the Dakota that I wanted, not this evil person hell bent on destroying me for what ever reason she could think of.

That was one question that was eating at me was WHY? Why she would be doing this too me, I’d done nothing to her but yet she wanted to treat me like crap, to destroy me so I could get hurt.

I guess what hurt the most was that for her I’d let my guard down especially after I’d told myself that I wasnt going to after what had happened with Eliza.

Eliza to me in the end had been a terrible mistake, but it seemed like Dakota was turning out to be the same. As I pondered it was like that all I could attract were females that were beautiful but then all they wanted to do was hurt me.

How it came to this point I guess I’ll never know unless I confronted Dakota, but I couldn’t I wanted to destroy her but in a different way. I wanted to expose her for the cruel person she truly was. Maybe faking this relationship was the wrong way to go about it but I didnt care.

I needed more time to decide what I was going to do once and for all.

Frank’s POV

Finally we were off the bus and seeing it was still early, Dakota had said goodbye to Gerard as he had radio interviews. And we had decided to spend the day looking around before the public were allowed admittance.

Linking arms with Dakota we went on our way, the first place we stopped was to look at the main stage and revolution stage

Sitting on the grass in the revolution stage area it was nice and quiet.

“I cant believe in a couple of hours that soon this is gonna be packed.” Dakota exclaimed.

“Yeh I know, you guys are gonna rip the stage up once again.” I replied agreeing with her.

“Frankie...do you think it’s silly to act upon instinct?”

“How do you mean?” I asked, really knowing what she meant.

“Well um...you know.” she shyly replied.

“What like this?” I said as I leant in closer and softly kissed her on the lips.

Dakota pulled back instantly. “Shit Dakota I’m sorry, I just got caught up in myself.” yet she said nothing but gazed at me. I was confused I was sure she was going to yell at me but nothing was coming out of her mouth.

Before I knew what was happening, our lips crashed together as I placed my arm around her waist and pulled her in closer where I could feel her body against me. I needed to stop right now, but there was something there that I couldn’t.

I had no idea what to think nor what Dakota was thinking but we were both caught up in the moment of being connected even momentarily. Slowly she pulled back and opened her eyes but still said nothing.

Before I had a chance to say anything she got up from where she was sitting and ran off.

Grace’s POV (formally Dakota)

I had poor Frankie right where I needed him, kissing him was great I wont lie, but being attracted to him that I wasnt. But still I was going to use him and that was fine with me.

Running away was the best thing I could do, as I knew men and Frank was a man which all meant the same thing he’d want more sooner rather then later, this was truly going to be FUN.