To the End of Sweet Revenge

What To Do Now

Grace’s POV

This for me was getting easier the id ever suspected, maybe I was being careless but I didn’t care, if it meant I would have to hurt others in the process to bring Gerard down. With me that was fine.

The more people I had to hurt the better it would be, I was only going to think of myself.

I Grace Ackerson would have my SWEET REVENGE. It was now Grace's turn to come out to play.

Getting back to the bus Jeff and Preston were standing talking to the other girls. Curious to know what was being said, I wondered over where Coco upon seeing me screeched. "Dakka we are getting our bus back."

"Really when did you find out?" I asked Jeff.

"Just now, tonight is your last night on the MCR bus and then tomorrow we will all be back on the sponge Bob." Jeff declared.

This for me was great news as it would give me more time to plan what I needed to do to Gerard, however it was gonna spoil my chances with Frank.

I needed to act quickly and the only excuse I thought was feasible was saying I wanted to stay with Gerard which I was sure was going to be fine, as I had him wrapped around my little finger.

Men were all the same give them a little of what they want and soon they come back begging for more.

Tonight I was going to speak to Gerard and make sure that it was alright which I knew the answer to already.

Mac had gotten all excited as she was looking forward to having her own space, you could even tell that she needed it. Smiling towards her I spoke. “Mac you must be pretty excited aye?”

“Hell yeh...it’s been too much with so many people...I need to breathe.”

Finally I got on the bus where I found Gerard not there it was empty besides me and everyone that was still outside. Before long I could hear footsteps coming up the stairs, upon turning around I saw that it was Frank.

“Dakota can we um...talk? Frank said as he looked on nervously.

“ What about?” I asked.

“What happened earlier.”

“There’s nothing to say Frank its fine it shouldn’t have been done, but it was good.” I whispered.

As I watched Frank to see his facial expression, I could see that he was confused it what to say next so rather then let him have a chance I decided to give him a little more. Walking over slowly he watched me intently as I came closer, so that we were only inches apart.

His breathing became more erratic from slow breathes as my fingers laced his body it became faster.

“Dakota we cant.”

Placing my finger to my lips I whispered “Shhh.”

Frank immediately obeyed what I had to say as he continued to stand there only capable of having eyes on me, not looking anywhere else besides my eyes. Leaning in I lingered so that our lips were barely touching, I wanted to make him hot and bothered and I could see that it was working.

Before I knew it he had his arms around my waist and had locked his lips with mine. This kiss was intoxicating, however we weren’t expecting what happened them few seconds later.

“DAKOTA HOW COULD YOU?” Coco screamed.

Instantly we tore apart as Coco stood there frozen, not sure of what to do next. I’d never wanted to hurt my best friend but I could see that I was as she looked on at me with her eyes hazy as tears softly began to fall from her face.

Frank was shocked and could say nothing.

“Coco it’s not what it seems, really it was just a dare, Frank dared me...so I done it” I replied lying out my teeth hoping she would buy it.

“Yeh Coco...I was bored and just needed to have fun and you weren’t around.” Frank replied agreeing.

Coco continued to stare up but slowly the sadness went aware with a small smile appearing on her face.

“Coco...I’d never cheat on Gee...and Frankie he’s all yours.” I said with a smile.

This made Coco giggle. “Thank god, you had me worried that you were doing the naughty with Frank, Don’t scare me like that.”

“Sorry Hun...” I said as I walked up to her and gave her a hug.

Frank still shocked at being busted slowly started to walk away and towards to bunk area.

“The reason I came here is Jeff wants us to get ready.” Coco said as she walked away and off the bus.

Quickly I walked over to the bunk area where Frank was sitting there with his cell in his hand.

“Frank look I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry it’s not you it’s me, kissing you I just want more.”

“Me too..BUT we cant” I whispered.

“I know” he replied back.

“Come on DAKKA!” Coco yelled.

Getting up I looked towards Frank and smiled and bolted of f the bus, I knew he would come back for more or if anything I truly hoped so. He was what I needed in order to destroy Gerard. Frank was the key in order to unlock Gerard and the ultimate betrayal in all.

To me this was all now about pain and making everyone suffer and I wasnt going to stop nor was I going to let anyone stop me until I had my way.

However I hadn’t expected Coco to walk in and I was glad when she bought my lies, out of all people I never wanted to hurt her, but it seemed that the train reaction had already started and whoever was in my way was going to get it.

Frank’s POV
Having Dakota’s lips touch mine was truly intoxicating, I knew it was nothing but purely a sexual appreciation for each other, but boy did she make me hot and bothered that I really just wanted to rip her clothes off. But I had to stop and I was going to before it went any further.

It was fair to Gerard and especially to Jamia, what Dakota and I was doing was wrong and there was no way that I was gonna let it get any further. I just hoped Dakota understood, which I’m sure she would as she had Gee and he made her happy or so I thought anyway.

I wasnt going to break Jamia’s heart she was my life, the woman I loved with everything and I wasnt going to ruin it just all over a crush that I had. So when our show had finished I was going to make sure Dakota knew where I stood and that there was nothing there.

Not that I think she felt it like that, if anything she would see it as a conquest, though she was extremely beautiful and intelligent. I knew I had to watch myself around her.

{Sorry it's been soo long for an update...just was busy and then yesterday I saw MCR in concert -absolutley amazing...i have a couple of journals about it. Anyways hope you enjoy :-) }