To the End of Sweet Revenge

Heartache

Dakota’s POV

Sitting in the bathroom for what seemed like ages, I had crawled up in to a ball my arms wrapped around my limp legs as the tears still continued to roll down my face, trying to succumb the heart ache I was feeling. I felt lost and a ll I could hear was the thumping of music and the laughter of people having fun.

I needed to get out, to be by myself where it was quiet, to think...If anything to get away it was all to much for me I needed out.

There was this mental anguish and it was hurting so bad, my heart was tearing in to two. It was like I was really a pawn in my own game and now the pain that had really been caused was affecting me.

Getting my self up from the bathroom floor, I looked in to the mirror where I could see the splotches on my face from all the makeup that had run down my face from my tears, not caring. I slowly opened the door where I could still hear the laughing and then I felt the stares and a hand grasp my shoulder.

I didnt want nor need the attention on me, I wanted to be able to wallow in my own self pity at all the mistakes that I’d made these past few weeks.

“Dakota are you ok?” Frank asked in such a sweet voice.

Not wanting to say anything I put one step forward and moved my shoulder to be released from Frank’s grasp. By now the music had stopped and all eyes were on me. Everything was boiling over me and I just wanted out. Looking towards Jay our eyes made contact as I showed her my pain.

I wanted to show her that in the end she was right and I had been wrong.

“Dakota are you ok?” Coco slurred.

“I’m fine” I snapped as I headed to the hotel door, but didnt get far as Bob blocked my path to my escape.

“Move” I growled.

“Ahh...” was all Bob could stutter to say.

Jay moved from where she was seated and came to where I was standing.

“What?” I yelled.

“What happened?” She asked in such a sweet voice.

“Nothing...Now leave me alone.”

“It happened didnt it?”

Hearing enough and not wanting to be probed any further, I was hurting so much, I had no idea what to do but rather just screamed not really knowing the words that were coming out of my mouth.

“You were fucking right Jay, he knows I told him and GUESS what he hates me heck he despises me. Not only did I break his heart I broke my own...So yes Jay you were right ok.”

Running past Bob with my tears streaming down my face, I made it to the door where I opened it and quickly slammed it shot so that no one else could say anything to me, I didnt want any sympathy for the actions I’d cause.

In the end this had been my own doing and there was no one to blame but myself.

Out in the corridor I had no idea where to go, walking directly past Gerard’s door I just wanted to knock on it and be swept up in his arms where he could tell me that it was alright, that he forgave me and still loved me.

But it wasnt to be, rather I heard nothing as I pressed my ear up to the door.

Knowing I had to keep moving, I needed to find my quiet place where I could be by myself, to have that place that was mine.

Walking to the end of the corridor, I found the door to the pool where opening the door no one was inside, finding a seat I could sit on I plonked my tired body on it and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body.

Holding on to it tightly my thoughts came to Gerard of how much he truly was such a wonderful person, the brilliant musician, to the first day that we had ever met where I saw them beautiful eyes, a deep hazel color full of warmth, that crooked smile and how his lip curled to the side when he spoke.

Every little possible thing I could think of him was filling my mind, the first time we had made love and how he had been so sensitive to my needs the way his soft lips caressed mine, to the way he held me with all his love.

I’d lost it all, the one thing I thought I would never find I had found but within an instant I’d lost it, all to my own stupidity.

The full effect of what it felt like to have your heartbroken was kicking in and what made it worse was that I knew that it was all my fault and there was nothing I could do about it.

In the end I’d finally got what I thought I wanted, to have Gerard’s heartbroken. But I didnt I wanted his love and to no longer feel what I was feeling.

Curling in to the towel that was wrapped around my body I closed my eyes in order to stop the pain and hoped that it would end, but knowing at the same time that it wouldn’t.

Gerard’s POV

In haling the beautiful toxins of my cigarette, I didnt expect to hear a knock at my door. When everyone had known that tonight I was going to be with Dakota, walking over I opened the door to see Frank and Jay standing there, looking confused as hell.

Upon seeing me I knew instantly that they were aware of what had happened, the last thing I needed right now was an argument. I was hurting for the way I had been treated, if anything I was angry with Dakota, more then words would ever be able to explain. The betrayal she had cause was worse beyond belief.

“Gee what’s going on?” Frank asked.

“Did you tell her?” Jay asked.

“No I didnt tell her, she told me everything, sat me down and told me how she wanted to ruin my life but that she was falling in love with me and wants everything to be alright.” I snapped.

“Oh my...” Jay replied.

“Look guys I’m out of the loop what’s going on?” Frank asked yet again.

How to explain this to Frank was going to be hard and I really didnt want to, Jay could see the pain I held in my eyes.

“Frank I’ll explain later” she smoothly replied.

Frank nodded towards Jay, as I blew the cigarette out my mouth.

“We saw her Gerard and she’s hurting, are you going to talk to her?” Jay asked.

That question made my blood boil and the anger set in yet again. “No FUCKING way, Dakota can go to hell” I yelled.“She deserves all the pain she created and I have no sympathy for her nor do I care.”

But I did care, I was in love with Dakota and they weren’t feelings that I could automatically turn off, I really thought she could have been the one.

The one to spend my life with, but now it was just too late and I knew that there was going to be absolutely no forgiving.

{Sorry for the delay...Hope you enjoy...Thank’s for all your wonderful comments and for reading my story so far...there is heaps more to come :-) so continue to enjoy and drop a comment and let me know what you think }