To the End of Sweet Revenge

This is How I Disappear

Gerard’s POV

As I walked away my heart was starting to break, to tear away as if there was no longer any purpose. She’d finally done it, pushed me away, so as in her words not to hurt me.
I didnt need to be protected, I wanted her love, I WANTED her.

The one woman I wanted to give my heart to now wanted nothing to do with me, If felt like Eliza all over again and there was nothing that I could do about it to make the pain go away. It truly was a lost cause but yet I still felt that there was still something there, but Dakota wanted none of it.

Getting to the bus I brushed past Coco and Frank who were in their own little world doing their own thing, I could feel both look towards me but I made sure to make no eye contact. Right now I didnt need anyone’s sympathy I just wanted to be alone where I could think about what had just happened.

But once again I wasnt going to have the time, There were interviews that needed to occur even if it wasnt something that I felt like doing, but when you’re the lead singer of a band. It makes you the front man and generally the leader so the number one candidate for interviews.

In the background I could hear the faint laughing of Coco and Frank, it made me feel miserable I wanted that type of relationship with Dakota even if Coco and Frank were really ‘only’ friends. Where as with Dakota she had basically slammed the door in my face with no return.

The only thing I could try and do in order to forget what had happened was throw myself in to my work, and show Dakota that I didnt care even if I truly did.

Getting my stuff together, I knew I wouldn’t have long before I was escorted by Worm to where the interview was going to be held it was with Fuse, generally there interviews were pretty good, but today or now my heart really just wasnt in it and I wanted nothing to do with it.

Heading out the door, Frank was behind me and called my name. “Gee.”

Turning around I faced him with a look I’m not in the mood. Frank was standing there full of smiles being the cheery Frank that he was.

“What?” I snapped.

Frank took a step back he was well aware that something was up but at the same time I knew he was still trying to figure out what.

“Ahh...just wanted to make sure your ok.”

“I’m fine” I replied as I started to walk away content to be in my own misery.

“It’s Dakota isn’t it?” he asked trying to push him a little further.

“No”

“Fine...” Frank muttered as he started to walk away.

Watching him walk away I knew deep down I wanted to talk, I needed it to get everything off my chest.

“She doesn’t want me.” I yelled so Frank could hear. He stopped dead in his tracks and turned around to once again face me.

“How do you know that?” He asked.

“She told me...said it was better we were apart, that she cant be with me...cause I deserve better.”

“Wow...She wasnt drunk again was she?”

“Nope...she was sober and soo beautiful...I know she didnt mean it, but boy it’s hard. I want her Frank...I need her and all she wants to do is shut me out.”

“Maybe it’s for the best.”

“How can you say that.” I yelled in frustration.

“Ahh...what I mean is maybe this is what Dakota needs to think for herself, she did cause some shit and tried to destroy you. Maybe she needs to find herself, well that’s what Coco has been saying anyways.” Frank replied.

“What does Coco know?”

“Um... That Dakota is giving herself a fresh start...that’s really it....She thinks Dakota has gone a little loony as she was like this when she was attacked. Coco’s interpretation is that Dakka likes to bury her past and never lets it out. Just bottles it all in and keeps it that way.”

I wasnt sure what to say if Dakota was going to bury me well then I knew that I didnt stand a chance as much as I wanted to think I did, I didnt Dakota was strong and she’d kept her attack well hidden for so long. I was sure she could do the same with me.

Never to think of me again...No more feelings just for me to be a figment of her imagination.
What was I to do?

Dakota’s POV

After Gerard had left I was able to crawl back in to my bunk where closing the curtain I sat there looking at the bunk wall, no emotion. Just thinking of him and everything that he meant to me.

Maybe in people’s eyes I was being nasty but I felt this is what I had to do, I was doing this for me not for everyone else.

Gerard needed to be erased from my mind.

I needed this fresh start and I was hell bent on having it, even if it meant for the next week I stayed in this bus then I would, cause I was sure if I saw him again. I’d go back on my word and I couldn’t allow that to happen.

He deserved every bit of happiness I just wasnt the person that was going to be able to give it to him. As much as I wanted to just run back in to his arms, I needed to be able to control my emotions.

To remove the love that coursed though my veins, Getting off my bunk I wondered around the bus where I looked out the window and could see none other but Gerard.

Quickly I closed the curtain not wanting to be seen, I knew that I was breaking his heart and the best thing that I could do for him was to stay away so as that he could move on and find the woman of his dreams, someone that could treat him right and not try to destroy him.

Sitting on the sofa a tear slid down my face as the sadness took over, hearing nothing my tear turned in to a full mount of tears. I was breaking down, Gerard in this short amount of time meant everything to me and here I was ready to give it all up.

I hated when I questioned myself, but feeling like this totally sucked...I needed a way out.

Standing at the doorway I could see a figure, gazing towards it I saw the black. It moved forward so that now I could see the outline of a face through my teary eyes.
It came towards me and knelt down.

“Gerard” I whispered.

“Shh....”

“What are you doing here?”

“I love you Dakota...I wont let you make the biggest mistake of your life please” Gerard replied with sincerity in his voice.

“Why do you want to be with a loony like me?’

“Because you’re my special loony” Gerard said as I let out a soft giggle.

Instantly I felt the warmth as he wrapped his arms around me, gazing into his eyes he wiped the tears away from my face and smiled at me, kneeling his head down. It was gonna happen and I really wanted this.

Moving closer so that I could feel his body against mine, I tilted my head upwards and glared in to his beautiful hazel eyes, only they weren’t his eyes, I’d seen these eyes before through the mask. My body became stiff, frozen as terror took over.

“Hello Grace....”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it....I think it's only gonna get better and some unanswered questions will be answered..So what did you guys think of this chapter?