To the End of Sweet Revenge

The Past Is Back

Dakota’s POV

Having them evil brown eyes look at me made me shiver all over, it was like I was frozen in time staring at the person that had ruined my life, the person who had turned me in to a cold heartless soul. Waiting for the next move I still sat there frozen wanting to move t be able to scream for help, but nothing came out.

Rather he spoke. “Did you miss me Grace?”

“That’s not my name.” I whisper.

“Oh but Gracie it is.” he replies as he brushes my cheek with his gloved fingers.

I couldn’t believe how scared I truly was, my worst nightmare had returned.

“What do you want?” I asked knowing I’d get some type of riddled answer.

“What do you think?” he asked as he moved closer towards me, shifting my body I started to move backwards scanning the bus to see if there is anything I could pick up and hit him with, but there wasnothing.

Looking at me he glares knowing exactly what I want to do,

“Gracie don’t be scared...we are going to have some fun.” he whispers as he grabs hold of my arm in a tight grip.

Tears fall from my face as I try to wriggle out of his grasp.

“Gracie dear don’t fight this I know you want this...I’ve been watching you for so long, the one that got away...trying to cause heartbreak in your own misery.”

“Please don’t hurt me.” I reply as I tremble in fright, scared of what he is going to do next.

Moving his body along mine, I didn't know what to do, with my free hand I try to hit him in the face but rather he grabs it rather quickly and snarls “Don’t you FUCKING dare.”

The last thing I want to do was get him angry, but now I’m getting angry as frustration reaches its boiling point. I don’t want what happen them years ago to re-enter my life, I want freedom...I want Gerard.

Looking directly at him, there is only one thing I can do as he has my arms pinned to the ground, I try to raise my leg in order to inflict pain, but I don’t see what’s coming, his fist directly in to my face. Wincing in pain, I feel the trickle of blood hit my tongue as my lip has now split open.

“Now Gracie...be nice for me.” he replied as his grip around me tightened and he started to drag me along the carpeted floor of the tour bus, pulling me up by my arms I now stood before him as he ripped at my white dress.

Standing there crying I knew what was to come and I didnt want it, but the scared side of me had kicked back in, to frightened to do anything.

Before long he has me on the bunk exposing me in all my glory, naked as when I was first born. His fingers run up and down my body, massaging me, caressing my breasts, licking along my stomach, Forcefully he kissed my lips as he pressed his tongue in to my mouth.

I didnt know what to do, laying there frozen it was happening all over again. Before long he started to unbuckle his pants as he held on to me ever so tightly...my mind was everywhere looking at me he spoke yet again “Time to have some fun” as he plunged in to me hard.

Screaming out in pain, it was muffled as he placed his hand over my mouth while he continued to thrust in and out of me.

The feeling of being violated was excruciating, I wanted to be some where else, not here with this twisted freak that now wanted to reek havoc on me yet again.

Gerard’s POV

After having spoke to Dakota and told that she wanted nothing to do with me, it just wouldn’t settle with me. I needed to speak to her, to tell her I couldn’t nor wouldn’t give up on what we had. I needed her now, I thought letting her go would be what was best but after having been able to speak to Frank and him truly tell me what Dakota was doing.

I needed her to stop, she was carrying a burden that I still didnt forgive her, but I did...love had conquered my heart and I needed her more then ever.

Walking to her bus the door was open, quietly I walked on and looked to see no one was there, but then I heard and saw what not I was expecting.

Next to Dakota’s bunk with the curtain closed I could see her white dress on the floor, but what made it worse was that I could hear the muffled moans and the movement of the bunk. Quickly I bolted out the bus, it was starting to make me sick that she had gotten over me so quickly.

Bumping in to Frank he looked at me. “Dude what’s wrong?”

“She’s fucking someone” I yelled full of anger.

“Huh?’ Frank asked confused

“I went to see her and she’s fucking someone.” I yelled again.

“Aww Gee...Shit...sorry dude.”

“Don’t be sorry...now I really know where she stands.” I snapped as I stormed off to get some air.

Dakota’s POV

After he had finished molesting my body, he let go of the grip he had on me while I lay there naked still too scared to move, horrified at what happened. Looking towards the bunk I wished for him to disappear, but rather I heard his deep voice.

“Now Now Gracie...I’ll be watching you, say anything to anyone and I’ll come back and truly finish you off, I’ll be seeing you” he growled as he finished buckling pants up and before I knew it he had disappeared in to the oblivion.

Trying to move I ran my fingers across my lip where I could feel that it was swelling up, moving the blanket that was on my bunk.

I wrapped it around my naked body as I tried to walk but rather fell to the floor as the humiliation took over and the tears began at what had just happened.

Time must have elapsed as before I knew it I could hear the voice of the girls coming up the bus stairs, as I turned my head Jay came running over to me, where she noticed that I was naked with a split lip and red marks around my wrists.

“Oh my god Dakota what happened?”

“He’s back” I whispered.