To the End of Sweet Revenge

Hell Breaks Out

Jay’s POV

Seeing Dakota shaken up like this was truly frightening. Holding her in my arms I tried to sooth her but couldnt even begin to imagine what horror’s she was reliving. It was a terrifying situation knowing that freak was somewhere out there ready to attack at any time.

Dakota sat there crying her heart out, Mac stood there while Coco ran to the bathroom and grabbed a cloth and dampened it with cold water, where she handed it to me .

Wiping away the tears and cleaning the cut on her lip, you could see the outline of a bruise forming and her lip swelling up where the asshole had hit her.

Taking control I spoke. “Mac get Jeff and Preston.”

Mac instantly bolted.

“Dakota what happened?” Coco asked.

Once again she whispered. “He’s back.”

“Who’s back?” Coco replied.

Trying to hold back her sobs she stuttered as she replied. “The mas-ked m-m-man, th-e eyes I-I-I’ve seen h-is fac-e. he’s commin-g ba-ch fo-o-o-or more.”

“Aww honey...we wont let anything happen I promise.” I replied.

Time passed and Mac had returned with Jeff and Preston along with Frank as well.

“What’s he doing here?” I hissed.

Mac looked towards me and said nothing, Jeff knelt down and looked in to Dakota’s eyes. “Dakota we are gonna call the cops, who ever done this is out there and needs to be caught.”

“NO COPS!” Dakota screamed. “I don’t wanna die” She rambled on as the tears continued.

Frank’s POV{/b]

Watching on and looking at poor Dakota, I was now starting to understand what was happening from the bruises on her face to her naked body wrapped in a blanket.

It was scary seeing this like this and I couldnt even imagine what she was feeling, all I knew was that I felt for her and I wanted to help as best I could but at the same time being a male I doubt she would want to be anywhere near me.

Leaning over my eyes made contact with Coco who instantly came over and lead me off the bus, I knew something was seriously up when she done...Jeez Coco made my heart burn if I didnt have Jamia I’d be all over her with in and instant, but I had a partner and all Coco and I could be was friends.

“Coke’s what’s going on?” I asked.

“Dakota was raped.” She whispered.

I stood there shocked, the conclusion I was coming to was that she had been attacked while sleeping. But now it was all making sense...When Gerard had walked in and heard the moans it wasnt it was Dakota trying to get away. Instantly my hand over my mouth.

“Frankie what is it?” Coco asked.

“Gee was here, he heard what was going on, but thought Dakota was fucking some random.”

“Oh shit...Does Gee know?”

“No but I gotta find him and let him know.” I yelled as I gave Coco a quick hug and bolted off to find Gerard. He needed to know the truth and not what he thought had happened.

Running back to our bus, I ran in to Ray.

“You seen Gee?”

“Nope...” Ray responded. “Why?”

“Dakota was attacked, he needs to know.”

“Fuck is she ok?”

“She’s alive, more shaken up and scared I think.” I replied as I grabbed my cell and dialed Gerard’s number.

It rang and then I got an answer.

“What Frank?” Gerard moaned.

“Get to the landslide tour bus now.” I yelled.

“What the fuck do I want to do that for?” Gerard snapped.

“Because I said so...Just get there, be there in a few.” I responded as I hung up the phone.

I knew he would come, he wouldn’t be able to help himself, Gerard always wanted answers and hated being left in suspense.

Getting back to the bus, Coco was still outside.

“I called Gerard, he’s coming.”

“We have cancelled tonight’s show, hopefully Gee can knock in her to call the police, she’s refusing to call them and if we do she wont talk.”

“Fuck..I hope so.”

With in a few minutes Gerard was there, looking on impatiently he looked towards Coco and I for answers.

“What’s going on?” he asked.

Coco spoke “You remember that fucker that hurt Dakota?”

Gerard nodded not sure where this was going. “Well he’s back and here, Dakota was assaulted, she’s ok...now don’t get upset but there’s more she was raped.”

Gerard just stood there as a silent tear fell down his face.

And then it hit him like I had put it all together. “Fuck!” he yelled. “I was there and I thought she was sleeping with someone...Fuck I could of stopped it...FUCK.”

Gerard bolted on to the bus.

Gerard’s POV

Seeing her on the floor covered in just a blanket, I ran towards her and picked her up in my arms, she latched on to me like a lost child.

“Aww baby...I’m so sorry.” I whipsered.

She clamped on to me as I could hear her soft sobs and silent tears. Everything hit me at once as I walked over to the sofa’s and held her in my lap, rubbing her back and just holding on to her.

I couldnt believe that I’d been there and didnt even know, I could have stopped it but rather I cracked a tantrum like a child thinking she was over me, when she was really there fighting for her life.

“Baby have you called the police?”

“No COPS” She yelled.

“Baby you need to please.”

“NO COPS!” she repeated.

I didnt know what else to do, I wanted to help her and the first thing we had to do was call the police, they needed to know so the son of the bitch could be caught.

I knew Dakota was scared but it seemed like there was more to it and she certainly wasnt opening up about it.

I knew I’d find out, I’d just have to probe further and see what was causing her not to call the police.

Dakota remained motionless for what seemed liked ages as I continued to hold her in my arms, her management were going crazy as she wouldn’t allow the authorities to get involved, no one even myself was now getting a word out of her, It was like Dakota was a hollow shell, nothing there but a body.

How this was going to be handled I had no idea, so rather I took in to my own hands and dialed 911 while she was in my arms, she didnt even flinch while I spoke to them, it seemed Dakota had totally disappeared. What to do next I had no idea.