To the End of Sweet Revenge

Do I Come Alive?

Dakota’s POV

Sitting on Gerard’s lap there was no where else that I wanted to be, but as soon as I continued to look in to his eyes, guilt overcame me.

I felt like a cheap hooker that had been used, only my worst nightmare had returned and I was unable to get his face out of my mind, them horrible brown eyes. The grip he had around my body and how he had used me to get satisfied.

All I wanted to do was clean the evilness off my body, looking towards Coco I made eye contact with her, she was the only one to ever find out the whole truth from me, on what had happened when I was attacked and the last person I wanted there was Gerard, not that I didnt trust him. I just needed Coco, she was my grip to sanity.

Coco walked over to me and grabbed my hand, where I got myself off of Gerard and walked over to our management, I could tell that Gerard was confused but right now I didnt care...I needed to think of myself and what I wanted was to get out of here.

To be somewhere by myself to try and understand what had happened and why. I was more frightened then I had ever been in my whole life, especially knowing that bastard was out there and coming back for me.

I needed to be able to escape this horror but I knew I couldnt, after Coco had talked to our management. We left, though the police had been called, I was refusing to talk to them. I had every right to feel that way, especially knowing that he could get to me at any time and I was taking his threat for real.

I was going to try and deal with it my own way, one way one of us would end up dead and I was praying it wouldn’t be me.

Arriving at the hotel I was ushered straight to the bathroom, where finally by myself, the tears erupted from my face, running the water, I pulled the blanket off of my body and hopped in. The water was hot as it hit my naked body, with the soap I started scrubbing and couldnt stop until I felt my nails dig in to my skin.

My tears continued to fall, wondering why karma was being so nasty to me, I knew I had done wrong but this punishment was too much and emotionally it was going to take it all out of me.

Sliding down the tiles of the shower I hunched into a ball as the hot water hit my body, reliving it in my mind made me shudder, I just wanted it all to go away but it was never going to.

As I rocked back and fourth the tears continued, the stress it was causing me was making me so scared, that all I wanted to do right now was end my life.

But I knew I was better then that, as I’d said the only way this was going to end was when one of us ended up dead and I didnt want it to be me.

But looking at the sharp object’s on the bench, maybe I just needed the release in the end.

Coco’s POV

Waiting in the room for Dakka to get out of the shower, time seemed to pass very quickly as I waited and before I knew it half an hour had passed and Dakota was still in the shower, walking to the door I tried to open it but it wouldn’t budge.

Pushing a little harder I knew she had locked it so rather I banged on the door and called her name.

“DAkka...are you ok...let me in.”

But rather I got no response, I had no idea what to do, and if she was suffering I wanted to be able to help her. Not for her to become a recluse and shun herself away from everyone.

Banging on the door and starting to kick it, it got me no where beside’s hurting my toes, grabbing my cell I called Gerard who was back at the stadium, straight away he answered.

“Gerard she wont open up, what do I do?” I yelled in to the phone.

“What do you mean?” he asked in a worried tone.

“She went to have a shower and now the door is locked and she’s not talking to me, I’m scared she could hurt herself”

“Fuck!” Gerard screamed in to the phone, blasting my ear in the process.

“The last time I saw her like this was when it first happened, can you get here?” I asked.

“I cant...the show” Gerard mumbled.

“I’ll get Jeff to kick it in then.”

“Call me ASAP, and let me know what’s going on.” Gerard replied.

With that the call ended, once again I ran to the door and started to bang, but all I could hear was the shower water running and that was it...Knowing all I could do now was get Jeff to kick the door in.

Dakota’s POV

As the shiny object grazed my skin, there were so many emotions running through my mind, I wanted this pain to come to an end, I needed this release, but at the same time I wanted to avenge the torture I was going through, it was so confusing I wasnt sure which was best for me. To die or be killed in the end?