To the End of Sweet Revenge

Drive's Me Crazy

Dakota’s POV

Knowing I was the victim of such a heinous crime, I knew I needed to be stronger to be the person I ought to be. I had to fight for my survival, to become the victor no longer the victim. Dropping the scissors I tapped them away with my foot.

Lifting myself up, I grabbed hold of the tap and turned the water off. Sliding the shower door open I hopped out and towel dried my body and located the clothes that Coco had left for me.

Finally dressed I unlocked the door to find the hotel room empty and the front door opened. My defenses kicked in, walking quietly to the door I held my breath. Jumping in to the corridor I thrashed my arms around and screamed obscenities.

However after a few seconds and finally opening my eyes I realised the coast was clear. Stopping my rant I could see that I had drawn spectators in the likes of Coco and Jeff.

Upon seeing me Coco ran up to me and embraced me in her arms.

“Oh hell your ok!” Coco exclaimed.

“I’m ok” I whispered.

Grabbing my arms she scanned up and down, I knew what she was looking for to see if I had self harmed my self. That just wasnt my thing.

“Coco I’m ok.” I said again. “Where’s Jay and Mac?”

“Back at the venue, talking to the cops, Dakota you need to file a report.

“NO” I yelled. “This ends my way.”

Coco said nothing.

“What are we going to do about the tour?” Jeff asked.

“Go on with it” I responded back, Coco looked at me with disbelief and I know that Jeff was a little stunned in my reply. Especially after what had happened them few hours ago.
I was trying to get my strength and determination back because this BASTARD was going down.

“Dakota...What’s happening...not to long ago you were in tears and no one could talk to you and now...I don’t understand.”

“Coco don’t worry...I’m finally going to have my sweet revenge.”

“WHAT! Not Gerard again?” Coco yelled.

“No...Him...He’s going down...I’ll find him and then well have my revenge.”

Coco looked at me blankly, unable to say anything I could only imagine what was going through her mind, her best friend had FINALLY gone crazy. Jeff looked on with amazement.

“Dakota...I love you like a sister...But wouldn’t it be better to rest and look we can cancel the rest of the show’s everyone understands and no one is gonna judge you at all.”

“Jeff...it needs to continue...I wont let him hurt me again, I vowed myself that a long time ago and it didnt happen well now this time it ends my way.” I snapped.

Everything was getting to me, I knew I wasnt over anything but in a way I was kind of used to what had happened, not that I accepted it, I didnt want to be the sook anymore...I need the power to succeed.

Walking back to the room, Coco followed me.

“Coco what now?” I asked.

“Hun...we are all worried about you...acting like nothing has happened...it’s not you and well I’m scared.” Coco responded.

I loved it when she was up front with me, always telling me how it was and I guess that’s why I appreciated our friendship so much but right now I didnt wanna hear it, even if she was right, all I had in my mind was revenge.

But then my thought’s changed and they came back to Gerard, him holding me in his arms, trying to sooth my pain, telling me it was ok. That he was there for me.

Well I knew that he couldnt be cause in the end he could just get hurt and I didnt want to inflict more pain on him as I had already done.

I knew I had to avoid him, it was the best I could do. As much I wanted him by my side I needed to go this alone.

Looking towards Coco I knew she could be the messenger, even if she disagreed with me I knew she would still deliver.

“Coco...I need you to talk to Gerard for me.”

“Ok I’ll call him now” She replied with a warm smile.

“Hang on a sec” I said as I place my hand over her cell which she was now holding. “Let me explain first.”

“Explain what...I can tell him that your ok, he’s soo worried about you.”

“Coco...I need you to get rid of him, push him away, Whatever I don’t care...We cant be together NEVER!”

“Dakota why are you doing this, he’s in love with you, even all the shit you put him through he still wants you, why cant you just accept it?” Coco asked.

“Cause Coco I cant....” I whispered.

“Damm it Dakka even you know that’s no an answer...What is it, talk to me tell me what’s going on?”

Looking at her I could feel my tears starting up again, as the tears began to well up in my eyes I started to speak. “I’m afraid to fall in love...and give him my heart. I cant do it...really I cant...so please tell him to leave me alone...please Coco” I said as I pleaded with her.

“Is this really what you want me to do?”

Nodding I had no words, but I was sure Coco understood where I was coming from, or at least I hoped so. It seemed the right thing to do, I needed to be able to focus at what was at hand and that been the man...I now knew what he looked like and I was going to do my best to bring him down.

Gerard if he was with me would either get hurt or get in the way and because I was in love with him the right thing for me to do was to push him away.

“Ok I’ll call him now...Do you wanna listen?” Coco asked.

“Yeh” I whispered meekly.

Coco grabbed her cell and started to dial where she put her phone to her ear so that all I’d hear was her voice.
Not having to wait to long she started to speak.

“Hey Gee...look Dakka’s fine...but um you...ahh need to stay away please.” Coco stammered to say.

Not able to hear Gerard, Coco continued.

“Yeh I know and I’m sorry but its what she wants...she cant be with you. Gerard I know...really I do...but she just cant...please just stay away.”

The tears continued to roll down my cheeks as Coco closed her cell. I could tell she was upset and she had every right to be but I needed this more then she knew.

Wrapping her arms around me I hugged her as I let the tears flow, so much pain was reemerging and it was so hard. But I was gonna be a fighter and get through this.

I had other things that I needed to focus on.

Gerard’s POV

Looking at my cell it was Coco calling, thank god I thought as I answered.

“Hey Coco...What are you serious?

“This is bullshit Coco...I love her...she cant do this.” I replied.

Then all I got from Coco was “Please just stay away!” as she hung up her phone.

As I closed mine I was confused at why she would be doing this, I loved her and I thought she could see that. All I wanted to do was help her, not have her push me away. Dakota had captured my heart and I wasnt going to give up that easily...She needed to know how I truly felt.

This pushing me away was a load of crap, right now all I wanted to do was hold her in my arms and protect her from this freak that was out there and trying to hurt her yet again.

I’d spoken to the cops and told them everything I knew, but they were unable to investigate further until Dakota had spoken to them.

It was extremely hard especially when I had a show to perform and all I had on my mind was Dakota, regardless of what she’d said I was going to ignore it. I knew she needed me and I was going to be there for her.

I was going to be like that annoying puppy that never left your side whether she liked it or not.