To the End of Sweet Revenge

If Everyone Cared

b]Dakota's POV

As Gerard leant in further he placed his hand around my back and swiftly unclasped my bra. It felt right as he moved his lips down my neck. The kisses were soft but sensual if fact it was mind blowing on how caring he could and was being.

Running my fingers through his hair and tugging at his top eventually it slid off over his arms. Now having a bare chest Gerard still had his pants on as he seductively nudged at the top I was wearing, Clasping on to it with his teeth he started to move it up my body.

Upon reaching my breasts he pulled my top over one and started to swirl his tongue around my nipple eventually he started to nibble at my breast before putting his attention to my other breast while still rubbing my other.

Sensations drifted through my body ready for more. As much as I wanted to take I knew that I had to give as well, but it was like a barrier was blocking me from going any further.

Gerard gazed in to my eyes and I was sure he could see the terror that I held with in as he whispered "Dakota I'll only go as far as you want to go."

Nodding I bought my lips up to his and softly pecked at them which made him succumb to his knees.

Quickly he had taken his clothes off as I still had my PJ bottoms on, before I knew it Gerard's lips were now tracing down my body along my stomach down to my pelvic area.

Closing my eyes I decided to enjoy the sensations that were being caused, as I felt my shorts slide down my legs I knew that I was fully exposed.

Once again I reopened my eyes to see Gerard placing me under the blankets of the bed while he hovered over me.

Looking in to his eyes, he nuzzled my neck as our bodies started to rub against each other, the kissing became more intensified as I felt Gerard slowly spread my legs apart.

Looking in to his eyes it felt safe but that terror had risen once again wanting to consume me, quickly Gerard entered me.

As he continued to move and out and my hips moved along, the terror had taken over, the thought's had returned of what had happened them hours ago, his face with the devils eyes was back.

As Gerard continued to thrust in and out, kissing me, taking no notice of what I was feeling…I felt like I was back where it had all started as the tears began to well up in my eyes, I needed it to stop before I exploded.

"Stop" I yelled.

Gerard instantly looked down at me with utter confusion,

"I can’t, please stop" I whimpered in amongst my tears which were now falling down my face.

Pulling out of me he pulled me in to his arms as my tears flowed freely.

"Dakota I'm sorry, what is it?" he asked.

"It's him and it's you, I cant be here" I replied as I released myself from his grasp and plodded out of the bed as I quickly grabbed my clothes that were on the floor and started to get dressed while looking away from Gerard.

"Dakota…what's wrong, please come back to bed" he asked while he watched me, before long he had jumped out of bed with the sheet draped around his waist.

Coming towards me I continued to step back until I felt my back against the wall.

"Dakota don’t be scared of me please" Gerard assured.

Not knowing what to do there I could feel myself crumble it was like I was being too strong for myself and hadn't really come to terms with what had happened, it was as if life was repeating itself and making me live in torment after I had tried so hard to move on.

Regretting what I was about to do it for me was the only way, grabbing my bag that was on the ground I did what I was best at and bolted out the hotel room and to the lifts, looking behind me I could see no Gerard but dim lights that lit the corridor.

Taking a moment to breathe, as I stood there trying to calm my nerves down it actually felt relaxing until it all went black and then nothing.

Gerard's POV

As quickly as Dakota had bolted out of the room, leaving me standing there surprised I had an idea on why she had done what she was doing, she was scared and didn’t want to feel like she could be vulnerable.

As much as I knew I ought to go after her, my head was telling me to just let her go so that she could calm down after working herself up.

I knew she was going through more then she was actually letting on and it was hard not knowing what it was but I knew in time she would tell me, I just didn’t want her to try and push me away again.

I was here for the long haul and I needed to make sure that she understood that, After waiting an hour or so she still hadn't returned, so rather I decided to head back to my room, I was going to give her space only this once.

The next time anything happened I was going to make sure I was stuck to her like glue.
Entering my room the lights were out however I could see that Frank was certainly busy, especially as the bed was moving.

Assuming it was Jamia, I'd seen and heard enough, walking out I headed back to Dakota’s room and closed the door.

Thinking nothing else of it I hopped in to bed but before going to sleep I sent a text to Dakota.

hope ur ok, I luv you
C u in the morning
G xoxoxo


Knowing I would get a reply I tried not to worry as I drifted off to sleep.

*time lapse*

Waking up the next morning to the sound of my cell, however not checking the caller id I automatically assume that it was Dakota…but boy was I wrong.

"Hey baby…Where are you?"

"Don’t call me baby" Bob growled down the phone.

Letting out a giggle, I apologised.

"Gee where are you? We have to head out, interview to do."

"I'm in Dakota's room…I'll be there in a few." I replied as I hung up my cell.

Grabbing my stuff, I left a small note for her.

Feel better and I'll see you soon.
Love you
G xoxoxox


Getting to my room, I was shocked when I walked in to the room and saw Coco wearing nothing but a pair of underwear and bra, upon seeing me she started to laugh.

"Hey Gee" She said with a sweet smile,

Looking at the bed it looked messed up and underneath you could see there was a body which was sure to contain Frank. Like a light had popped in to my head I now realised there was no Jamia, instead it was Coco.

Frank had slept with Coco…shit I thought as I tapped myself on the head.

Being bought back to the real world I once again heard Coco's voice.

"So how's Dakota doing?"

"Ahh I don’t know, I think she slept with Mac and Jay, she got a little freaked out." I casually
replied.

Coco looked towards me with her big bright eyes. "She couldn’t have, Mac and Jay went out last night. Have you tried calling her?"

"No…I think she needs some time to herself, but when you see her tell her I love her.'

Coco nodded as I yelled. "Frank get up WE have to go."

After some time after Coco had left and Frank was finally out of bed and fully dressed, we headed to the lifts and on to our bus, I knew I was gonna speak to Frank but I wanted to make sure it was done privately in case I'd made a mistake.

I'd still heard nothing from Dakota, and was now starting to get a little worried but I was just putting it down to space, that she needed some space and that was it.

Finally on the road yet again as the tour for projekt revolution was finally coming to an end, my cell once again started to ring…seeing it was an unknown number I answered with caution.

"Hello Gerard speaking."

"Gee it's Mac, Dakota is missing…we have no idea where she is" Mac yelped in to the phone.

Listening intently everything in me had shut down; I had neither words nor what to say. I had no idea where Dakota was nor if she was ok.

What I was going to do now nothing was coming to mind and it was frightening she wasn’t with the girls. I only hoped she was ok.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Guys...
Sorry its been a while since i last updated...had the whole xmas thing and was preoccupied but Im BACK woohoo...and it's time to write more...so I hope you like this chapter and all had a wonderful christmas
Enchanted_Sunset
xoxox