To the End of Sweet Revenge

No More Sorrow

Gerard’s POV

Frantic with worry a few hours had gone by and Dakota still hadn't returned. It was like she had disappeared without a trace.

There was nothing I could do but think of her, I was now in a different state and I was lost. From all the phone calls that I had received. Landslides management had gotten the police involved who were treating this as a missing person's case.

This was really pissing me off beyond belief. Everyone including myself all new it was a kidnapping. We weren't stupid but the police felt that as no ransom message had been left, Dakota had just picked up and left.

I guess for me it was extremely frustrating and hard as I was sure that evil son of a bitch had her and I had no way of stopping it let alone knowing where she was. Our management wanted the show to go on which I didn't until I knew that Dakota was ok, but at the same time I knew it was the best thing to do as it would keep all of our minds every thing that was going on at the moment.

Rather then sitting around and doing nothing. We had made sure all interviews were cancelled; the guys had been very supportive about that decision and were just as worried as I was.

Sitting by myself on the bus, Frank walked over looking towards me, placing his hand on my shoulder he asked "How you doing?"

"Ok" I responded.

"She's gonna be fine, I just know it...our Dakota is a fighter." Frank replied trying to be reassuring.

"I hope so...what happened with you and Coco?" I asked trying to get my mind off everything even if it was only for a couple of minutes.

"What do you mean?" Frank asked as he started to slowly back away.

"I saw and actually heard you, under your blankets."

Frank had started to look away..."I couldn't help it, Jamia and I had a fight and then I started to drink and Coco started to calm me down...and I basically pounced on her and I guess it just went from there. And now I feel terrible and what's making it worse is that Dakota is missing as well. Please don't say anything. I gotta tell Jamia myself."

Listening to what Frank was saying I didn't condone what he had done but I did understand. Before I knew it my cell started to ring again, this time when looking at the caller ID it was once again a private number.

Answering it I waited but all I got was a heavy breathing down the line. Hanging up it instantly rang back again and the heavy breathing continued. Not sure of what to do, I glanced over at Frank who looked toward me with interest, trying to work out what or who was on the phone.

"Dakota?" I whispered.

There was no reply.

"Dakota is that you?"

Once again there was no reply and the heavy breathing continued. I was sure I could hear the faint sound of sniffing.

"Dakota...baby if that's you please say something please" I cried in to the cell phone.

It seemed like nothing and before long the call cut out, however there was no call back. I knew then that I couldn't just stay here and do nothing. Rushing past Frank I went and found our tour manager Paul.

"I can't go on, I think she rang me...you have to cancel." I babbled as I let the words fall from my mouth.

Before I knew it we were all huddled together as Paul proclaimed that tonight's show had been cancelled. The bus left immediately back to the hotel where this problem had first occurred.
The bus ride was excruciating especially as we had to travel yet again for a few more hours, I was going insane knowing nothing in what had happened to Dakota.

Image
(Thinking of nothing besides Dakota)

Nothing had changed but we finally arrived back at the crime scene or the hotel where Dakota had disappeared. Running off the bus, Coco ran in to my arms with tears streaming down her face.

“Gerard...they have no idea...” Coco sobbed in to my arms.

“She’s gonna be ok.” I replied trying to be positive not even believing the own words that were coming out of my mouth.

“I hope so” she meekly whispered as she trotted off after seeing Frank.

Looking around I headed in to the lobby area where Jay recognised me and instantly walked over.

“Hi” she whispered.

“Hey.”

“They haven’t told us anything besides they are gonna call in the FBI that deal with missing persons...I told them that you received a phone call that you thought may have been Dakota, they wanna speak to you.”

With that an older man maybe in his late 40's came walking over with a note pad in hand and walked directly up to me.

“Are you Gerard Way?”

“Yes” I replied.

“I’m FBI agent Parker...Can we have a few words?”

Nodding I followed the agent to one of the hotel rooms where he started to question me and ask me questions in regards to Dakota’s disappearance. It was daunting as I felt like I was a suspect, but the agent assured me that I wasn’t that they had video surveillance from the hotel of a woman being attacked by a man in a mask.

I asked to see it and was given permission.

As the TV turned on the picture was a haze of black and white, but saw her and instantly knew it was her, the figure to her clothing it was Dakota and boy did I want to hold her in my arms right now. As the tape continued there all of a sudden was a dark figure behind her who placed his hands over her mouth as she struggled to fight her assailant.

It was hard to watch but my eyes continued and slowly I watched her body slump as the bastard picked her up in his arms holding my Dakota.
After it had finished I could feel a silent tear fall from my eye.

Dakota’s POV

Opening my eyes I could see nothing but darkness, fear struck me like lighting, where was I?
It was so scary I had no idea what was going on and all I wanted to do was go home. Only if some one would help me!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys are liking to story...just to let you know this story is slowly coming to a close...so all questions will finally be answered (that's if you had any) so please enjoy :-)