To the End of Sweet Revenge

Your JUST Nasty

I was so glad when Jeff had arrived with Bambi, he had arrived just before our practice. It was so nice to have all my clothes especially my underwear, I never realised how much I loved them until I had gone commando.

Jeff had bought his girlfriend who was the sweetest person but at the same time she was the ugliest person that I had ever seen, to me she was a mix of a rat and a goat.

But I wasn’t a person to judge unless someone had done something wrong by me which bought my thoughts back to the one only Gerard Way.

I couldn’t believe that he thought everything was ok and the fact that he hadn’t even apologised there was no chance that in hell that I’d be saying to ‘S’ again.

Clearing my thoughts I went to see what the other girls were doing, automatically I knew that Coco would be over at the MCR bus and I was right standing outside she was talking to Frank. I kind of felt sorry for him as Coco was obsessed with him.

Walking over I noticed that Gerard was standing beside them and when I got closer I could see the daggers he was giving me.

I didn’t feel like saying snappy remarks so I bit my tongue and said nothing.

“Dakota, Frank has invited all of us to watch movies, you have to come. Jay cant cause her so called boyfriend has flown out to see our first show and Mac said something about hanging with the Linkin Park Boys. So you just have too cause I don’t want to be the only girl please please please” Coco said whining in my ear.

This also started Frank off “Yeh Dakota you have too” he yelled while he jumping around. Glancing over at Gerard he looked pissed and I could see he was hoping that I would say no, thinking about it I decided to say yes as the more I could annoy him with my presence the better I felt.

“Sure Frank I’d love to” I replied while staring at Gerard with a big fake smile.

After dinner I decided to go for a walk, I was looking forward to finally being able to perform in front of a live crowd tomorrow where the attention would be on me and my band.
Walking around the grounds I could only do so many times, it was nice and peaceful the sky was bright with the stars, how I longed for it to be tomorrow when there would be no more thought’s of Gerard.

Yes I would see him around but interacting with him, I doubt I would have to do that.
Getting back to the MCR bus I banged on the door and it was automatically opened with Ray standing there.

“Hey Dakota...you made it, come on in”
Walking up the stairs I could feel that there were eyes on me but I ignored it, I was doing this as payback to Gerard to make him angry intentionally. Seeing Frank he waved he over “I’ve saved a seat for you”

Smiling I jumped beside him and could see that Gerard was on the opposite of me.
“Where’s Coco?” I asked.

“She went back to your bus to get some food or something” Frank mumbled

“Oh...So Bob did you find your drumstick?” I said with a giggle

Frank looked at me with a funny face and Bob just stared death stares at him “I don’t know where the fucking prick hid it, better be back by tomorrow IERO” Bob huffed.

Looking at Bob I could tell he was pissed which just made it more funny...I wanted to push a little further “I know where it is”
Looking directly at me a smile shon across his face “Where?”
“Um I cant say” I said as I looked at Frank who had caught on to the game I was playing and started to laugh.
“Fuck you two are as bad as each other” Bob growled.

“Aww Bobby don’t take it to heart, I’m sure it’s nice and warm”

“Yeh nice and warm” Frank said mimicking me.

Before I knew it Bob had gotten me up and pounced on both of us, too busy laughing I couldn’t move. Before I knew it there were arms around me tickling me around my waist that started me in to a fit of giggles .

“Tell me Dakota where it is” Bob pleaded

“I don’t know” I said between laughing hoping I wouldn’t pee my self.

After mucking around for another five or so minutes I bolted out the bus and straight in to Gerard who fell flat on his back, I will say I had a soft landing but realising he had me in his arms I jumped up and looked at him coldly. “Cant you watch where your going” I hissed.

“Excuse me I was the one walking up you fell in to me, So maybe you should watch where your going” Gerard yelled.

“Whatever, if you weren’t always in my way then maybe I wouldn’t knock in to you”

“What’s your problem Dakota, Are you always a bitch?”

So he had called me a bitch, I actually liked the comment, in my mind I started to laugh “Only to people like you who are self centred and think they are god’s gift” I retorted back.

By now I could see faces looking through the curtain’s of the MCR bus in particular Frank, Ray and Bob.

“You’re the one that comes across that seems that there too good for anyone”

“No I don’t you’re the one that thinks your always right, you really need a reality check and maybe to see what the real world is like, cause people like you don’t last very long”

By now Coco had arrived and was standing there like a stunned mullet unsure of what to do, I could tell she was divided she liked the MCR boys and I didnt blame her but then there was me her friend since high school fighting with her favourite band, I could tell she was confused and that slowly she was trying to process everything.

“And I thought you would have been someone I wanted to get to know” Gerard replied.
“Trust me I didnt care about you, I’m not here for your approval I’m here for my BAND” I yelled as I turned my back.

“Will you both stop it please” Coco yelled

Looking at Coco I could see she was trying to break the tension but I didnt care, Gerard had pressed to many buttons and I was ready for a fight.

“And the worst thing Gerard, can you believe I looked up to you, Now I can see how much of a fool I truly am to have ever wanted to be like you musically”

Looking at him I could see his face drop as he watched me walk away I had said what I needed and just hoped it hit a nerve.

After leaving I could hear yelling which I later found out from Coco, that the guys had verbally attacked Gerard for being such a dick not that they had agreed with what I had done either but they had told him off to get off his high horse and just to drop it in which I was told he had replied was NEVER.

So to me if he still wanted this game I was up for it and I was gonna make sure I made his life hell.