To the End of Sweet Revenge

To The End

My end was finally here, there was so many people that I wanted to tell that I loved and say one last goodbye to. But it was never going to be rather I was going to die lonely and in a horrible place. As the tip of the gun pressed in to the back of my scalp there was nothing left but to accept my fate it was inevitable.

I was going to die by a man that I had counted as a trust ful person, someone who I never thought would ever be capable of anything like this. The person who had all the trust in my friends, but rather he was lying to them knowing exactly where I was.

Before the end came I needed to know why, if anything I felt that I deserved that, more then anything I had no idea besides this crazed fucker was obsessed in destroying me.

“Jeff why are you doing this?” I cried out.

He stood there quietly for what seemed like an eternity and then that horrid spoke.

“Because you deserve it” He screamed. “Now shut the fuck up and prepare to die.”

Fear was driving me and I was petrified at what he could and was going to do. The tears were welling up yet again in my eyes.

“Please Jeff don’t do this, you don’t wanna be a murderer do you. If you stop now I’ll go away I promise” I said as I tried to compromise for my life.

“Gracie...your time is up and that is it.”

“Please don’t do this...I’m begging you. Don’t kill me please” I yelled as I continued to tremble in fear.

“Oh Gracie...shh it wont be painful for long...then you will be gone...and payback will be paid back”

Not understanding what he was on about I wanted to be able to, I had a right...I needed to know why he was doing this. There had to be a reason behind all this madness and why after such a time he had finally cracked.

“Jeff please...why...I don’t wanna die please!” I whispered as I continued to beg for my life as the gun was still nestled in to my neck with himself still standing beside me.

Everything once again went quiet and it seemed like I was never going to get the answer on why I was going to die.

But then I could hear him let out a sigh and he started to speak with such passion and anger in his voice.

“Do you remember...Jed the turd from Belleville? Well guess what that’s me. “He screamed.

Oh my god as I started to think...Jed the Turd...he was the school geek that always got picked on and teased. I’d asked him to the prom as I felt sorry for him but then a guy I had a huge crush on had asked me to the prom and being the type of girl I was back then I had instantly said yes.

Then to make it worse on the night of the prom, I’d been the biggest bitch I could be by ringing Jed and telling him that I didn’t feel well, so rather I wasn’t going to go to the prom.

But what had made it worse was that when I had been at the prom, Jed had still decided to go by himself and was rather humiliated when he saw me walk in looking pretty healthy, and as soon I’d seen him I’d brushed him off not even giving him the time of the day.

I think that was one of the worst things I ever done as an adolescent, but I’d moved on and now I could see that Jeff/Jed truly hadn’t.

“So I see you remember, do you know how much you humiliated me?” He screamed.

The only words I could fine were “Sorry.”

“It’s too late for that Grace...my humiliation will see you die for the pain and torment you caused me.” he screamed as he pushed me on to the floor with his foot, turning around so that I could face him, tears were still streaming down my face, bloodshot from all the stress that I was under.

The gun was now directly in my face, I could still see the anger in his face as rage was boiling through him.

I wished for it all to end, if he was going to do it...well then to just do it not make me suffer like this, but as my mind went in to over drive I think this was his plan to have me suffer before he killed me.

Having nothing left to say I stared in to his eyes trying to work out what was going to happen next, I was over it all. If he wanted to murder me then so be it. It needed to end now, trying to lift my body of the floor, I felt the impact of his boot connect in to my face as blood started to drip from my mouth.

“Is that all you FUCKING have, stop being such a pussy and get it done with.” I screamed in anger.

“Oh I will” he yelled as he grabbed me by hair and pulled me up, and made me go back down on my knees.

“You deserve no pity Grace...your pathetic...you destroyed the person I was and since that night at the prom. I knew I was going to have my revenge.” He yelled.

This was it I could feel it. “Well go ahead then DO IT!”

As I stayed in the knelt down position the end was truly here, Jeff thought he’d had his reasoning in wanting to destroy me but to me I thought he was crazed and psychotic

“To the end of sweet revenge” Jeff screamed in to my ears as I knelt there with the tears dripping down my face.

And then it came...the end, the horrible sound that would be the last thing I ever heard.

“Bang.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Att all readers thanks for reading...and if you dont mind, please drop a comment and tell me what you think .

Thanks
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!