To the End of Sweet Revenge

One Moment In Time

Gerard’s POV

Not having her here, and knowing that she was out there somewhere was driving me literally crazy, I needed her...over this time our history aside I knew how much she meant to me, I cared for her deeply and not having her here with me I was lost.

To what was driving my anxiety crazy was that I had no idea where she was, in fact no one did. And the cops were supposedly trying to locate her and go down different avenues, but it was getting no one anywhere.

I didn’t want to think that she was no longer here, I couldn’t...she was the one, the one I wanted to be with forever. The one that was going to save me from the hell I had been through...if anything my savior and most of all my lover.

There was only so much I could do here I was driving around in Jersey, really having no idea where to look but more then anything I wanted to find her, to be able to protect through the terror she was going through.

But rather here I was sitting in a stupid hotel room, shaking with fear that I was unable to do anything. Having my brother here meant the world to me, he now understood how much Dakota meant to me and that she was the one that I wanted to be with no matter what hurdles were pushed in front of us...I just needed her back.

Staring out the window I had no idea what else to do, everyone seemed to be in there own little worlds, the girls had been great to me especially Coco who I think was worse then I was , Frank had been with her most of the time trying to calm her down and make her think positive thoughts.

Since there little indiscretion it had seemed to bring them closer as a unit even if they were only friends, but there was certainly chemistry there that everyone could see, but at the same time they weren’t yet again going to act on it, believing there friendship was way more important and not wanting to hurt anyone, especially Jamia who at this stage was still engaged to Frank.

“Gee you want something to eat?” Mikey asked as he got up from where he was sitting, I myself had just lit up another cigarette not even thinking of food but knowing I had to eat...I wanted to be strong so that when Dakota was returned to me, I’d be able to hold her strongly in my arms.

Looking towards Mikey I softly nodded as I once again turned my head to face the window and stare in to the oblivion.

Time had passed when all of a sudden Mac bursted in to the room.

She turned to me with anger in her face. “Mac what’s wrong?” I asked.

“It’s Jeff!”

“Huh...Jeff what?”

“I think its Jeff...”

“What do you mean?” I asked confused by the riddles she was speaking.

“Taking Dakota, have you seen his face? And...and... when she disappeared he wasn’t there, and now he has all these bruises like today he had like scratches on his face and now he’s not around again...I feel it, it’s him.”

“Calm down Mac...Don’t you think your being a little crazy, Jeff has been helping me in try to locate her.” I replied back.

“It’s just to put you off his scent...I know he done it, he had to of...I cant even believe I’m saying it, but it’s the truth even Jay and Coco believe what I’m saying. We have tried calling him and got no answer. He’s got her and who know’s what he’s doing or done to her” mac exclaimed.

Trying to take in everything what Mac was saying I had no idea what to believe, it seemed like it could be the truth and if it was I’d kill him myself if he had harmed her in anyway, but then he had helped me in trying to look for her. It was all confusing, I needed time to mull it over.

But at the same time I knew I didn’t have that time where I could try and analyze it, if he had Dakota she could truly be in harms way.

“Have you told the cops any of this?”

“Yeh but I don’t think they believe me though they said they were gonna look in to it...none of them have a clue what has happened. We have to go now and find her, Coco and Jay are ready. Please you have to believe me” Mac yelled.

Thinking about it for a minute, it all started to make sense, Jeff to me had now been over polite and trying to be some time of hero. And if he really had scratches and bruises that were unexplained....it also meant that he was hurting my beloved, but at the same time she was fighting back and trying to survive.

As his face crept in to my mind, all I wanted to do was pound it till it was black and blue, so that his life would end for the torment he was putting Dakota through.

Getting up from where I was seated, Mikey looked at me confused, I knew he was over analyzing the situation, taking caution it was in his nature and that was one of the things I loved about my little brother, always wanting to be the protector but I had put him through so much already it was like he felt it was his duty to do so.

“I do...believe you” I finally replied.

Mac looked towards me with happiness. “Ok then we have to go, I remember Jeff saying yonks ago he used to have a cabin in the woods...My bet is that is where he has her.”

Mikey instantly got up and spoke. “Don’t you think we should get the cops or FBI to take a look first, what happens if something happens?”

“I don’t care...I’m going...she’s there I know it, are you with us Gee?” Mac asked.

Nodding my head I followed them out the door with Mikey tagging behind. Reaching the next room everyone was in there, it seemed like I was the last one to know what everyone thought not that it bothered me...I just wanted to find her.

Looking towards everyone Mac spoke. “Ok so this is how it goes down, Bob and Ray are staying here, incase he returns then they can subdue him, the rest of us are going for a drive up to the woods, I’ve spoken to the hotel they are letting us have an SUV, so that it can fit the rest of us in it. I’m driving cause I have a fair idea of where to go.
In regards to weapons I have these.” Mac stated as she pulled out from her bag a bunch of chef knives.

“Where the hell did you get those from?” Coco exclaimed in amongst the tears.

“The kitchen in the hotel” Mac smartly replied. “So any questions?”

Everyone shook their head’s as we headed out as a group determined to brink Dakota home. This was difficult to take in but there was nothing we could hold on to, I knew that speaking on behalf of all us, we prayed that she was still alive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy this as much as i so far am enjoying in writing the story.... :-)