To the End of Sweet Revenge

Leave Out All The Rest

Gerard's POV

In the car the ride was incredibly quiet; there was no music just pure silence. No one was in the mood to talk especially me.

Mac was busy concentrating on the road trying her hardest not to speed but still eager to get there as fast as possible weaving in and out of the lanes trying to overcome the traffic that was out on the roads.

As much as I wanted to get there I was terrified what I could see. Number One: Dakota was there but dead. Number Two: she wasn’t even there and Number three: he was there but she wasn’t.

It was hard and I knew it wasn’t going to get any easier. The six of us really had no clue what we were going to do, no plan of attack. Rather it was going to be six rocker musicians with knives trying to overcome a serial rapist who tortured his victims for his own pleasure.

It was really a crazed idea but most of us were determined and wanting what plan we kind of had to succeed.

Before long we were driving along a dirt road with trees and shrubs on both sides of us, it seemed we were getting closer but I really had no idea where I was even If I had lived in Jersey for all my life.

Mac continued to drive following the road.

"Where are we?" Mikey whispered to me

"I don’t know I replied back.

Coco's tears had actually stopped as Frank's arms were wrapped tightly around her. She seemed to have anger in her as she nestled her head in to Frank's shoulders, but more then anything it was eyes and you really could see that.

Jay had remained quiet the entire time in her own little world, believing this was her fault if she just hadn’t been so pushy towards her, then none of this would have happened, which was absolute rubbish.

This was no one's fault beside's Jeff's he had become an evil person that had control over what he was doing; rather he got satisfaction from the pain he caused.

After driving a little longer, eventually Mac pulled the car to the side and parked. We all looked alarmed, not sure why she had pulled over and not really wanting to ask either but having to.

"Mac where are we?" Jay asked, the first lot of words I had heard from her.

"We are here, it's about a 20 minute walk, down that path" She replied as she pointed.

"What the hell have you parked here for?" Coco yelled.

"Because if I drive closer…and he's there we will be spotted, we need to be in stealth mood." Mac smoothly replied. It was like Rambo had over taken her and she was a new person.

"Some one needs to stay at the car then" I replied.

Everyone looked towards Mikey…I was actually grateful, he was my baby brother and I wanted nothing to happen to him, how ever I wish we'd had the beef in Bob and Ray.

So it was organised for Mikey to stay in the car, as the rest of us set off down the road, we were still able to get cell reception, which I was grateful for. This was utterly nerve wracking having no idea what to expect.

With the knives in Mac's backpack…she had determined she was the leader and had set off in front of us scaping the land, making sure we were going the right way, not being followed etc.

After what seemed like ages, the 20minute walk had turned in to nearly and hour, Thank god for cell phones as I knew Mikey would be going crazy if he hadn’t heard anything from us, but I was able to keep him updated and let him know what was going on.

"Mac do you really know where we are going?" Coco exclaimed in frustration.

"Shh…we are nearly there." Mac whispered as she started to slow down her pace. I had finally caught up to her when all of a sudden she halted not moving anywhere, rather grabbing her backpack and pulling out the weapons she had occupied.

She each handed us a knife and looked towards us. "I'm going in first ok?"

"Are you crazy?" I whispered loudly.

"No Gerard I'm not, out of all of you I'm the strongest, and I’m the one who can beat all your asses. And with Jeff…I wanna kick his ass. So as I said I go in first, Gerard you’re behind me with Frank, Coco and Jay you stay outside and if we aren’t back in like 30 minutes you go back to Mikey and get help ok?" Mac sternly replied, she had taken charge and started to lead the way again this time with only Frank and I.

Coco came running up to us.

"Wouldn’t it be better if we all came?" she asked.

“No Cokes, Stay with Jay please." Mac whispered as she continued to walk off.

All I could see was that Mac certainly had the courage to go up there, in a way she should have been born a guy, she was just a tough girl.

Walking behind Mac, Frank was next to me and you could tell he was worried about what was going to happen, but trying to be strong like I. Eventually we made it, I sent one last text to Mikey letting him know that we were there before placing my cell in my pocket and grabbing hold of the knife I was now holding.

Creeping up to te house Mac signalled for us to stay put while she scoped it out, it was like she was in the army…quite funny to watch if this wasn’t such a serious moment.

However I'd had enough and decided I was going to confront this evil bastard, kicking open the cabin door, I yelled as I kicked it open, while Mac looked at me shocked, l with Frank who was standing there still not sure of what to do next.

Barging in I started to call out Dakota's name.

"Dakota, Dakota…are you here?"

Hearing nothing I started to barge through the small cabin and see if anyone had been here, but there was no sign of anything and guilt was starting to creep in that we had made the biggest mistake every of even accusing Jeff of such a heinous crime.

“There’s no one here” I yelled.

“Fuck” Mac responded in frustration.

Frank had wondered off somewhere which was annoying as we were now committing a crime by breaking in to some ones property.

“Frank where are you?” I yelled.

There was no answer, looking around Mac and I couldn’t find him, till we both heard a loud shrill. “Gerard she’s here, I got her.”

Trying to work out where the noise was coming from, Mac spotted a door which was open, bolting down the stairs I could finally see her being held by Frank in his arms.
Walking over I looked to the side where I could see Jeff out cold on the concrete floor. My girl had fought him and knocked him out, I was proud of her.

Before getting to Dakota I kicked the fucker hard in the rib cage, he did not stir. As I knelt down beside Frank I could see his and Dakota’s clothes were soaked in a red substance which I realised to be Dakota’s own blood.

“He shot her” Frank spoke.

Tears cringed in my eyes not wanting to be released, as Frank placed her in my arms she started to stir and her eyes slowly opened, she looked worse for wear there were bruises covering her body along with cuts and scratches, she had really put up a fight.

“Gerard...is that you?” She whispered.

“Yeh baby...I’m here to take you home, you have to keep your eyes open for me please” I gushed.

She looked towards me with her eyes glistening with pain, her eyes softly closed.

“Dakota stay away please for me.”

There was nothing, as I applied the pressure to her wound her eyes remained closed.

“Mac get Mikey here, we need to get to a hospital now, call the cops” I screamed.

“It’s all done, Mac softly replied.

Picking up Dakota I got up and walked up the basement stairs which had become her torture chamber, I needed her to hold on...I couldn’t loose her now especially when I finally had her in my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Check out my new story "As snow falls on desert sky" it's a mcr fic....if you read drop a comment tell me what you think...

hope u enjoy this chappie too :-)