To the End of Sweet Revenge

Time To Let Go

Dakota's POV

This was getting harder then I thought it would be, a couple of days had passed and there was no change it was as thought I was meeting people for the very first time.

What made it worse for me was that I could still not remember, as much as I tried to probe my mind it was getting nothing, I was coming up empty handed all the time. Gerard had been a constant source of support trying to understand and explaining some of the finer details in the questions id asked.

However every one had always changed the subject when I had asked what had landed me here at this god forsaken hospital, hospitals and I just didn’t mix to me it was where you came to die and well I wasn’t going anywhere.

One person I was surprised not to see was Jeff, this was slowly getting me worried as I was sure he would have been here, but rather no one was answering my question on where he was and when I tried to bring it up the subject was swiftly changed.

Which was making me forget, but now the thought of him had crept back in to my mind and I just hoped he was ok and not injured in anyway. To me it seemed like that maybe we'd had a car accident and I just had this horrible feeling that he was dead and no one was telling me, but then at the same time the girls weren’t crying and knowing them I was sure they would be if anything had happened to Jeff.

He was indeed a good friend who had been there for us, and was now our band manager.
Not sure whether to push a this stage I decided to leave it, as I also needed to find out more about what had happened to me and why I was here, this was something that I was certainly ready to push for.

Sitting in my room Gerard had walked in just after my parents had left, it felt strange having a
famous person or really someone that I admired, constantly come and visit me, but as Gerard had put it, we were starting out a relationship and he wanted to be there for me.

At this point in time, I had nothing for Gerard it wasn’t a nasty thing or anything like that there was just nothing there, at the same time I knew that I couldn’t take too much in to it as it had only been a couple of days and I still didn’t know who Gerard was even if he knew me.

"Hey" He whispered.

"Hi" I replied acknowledging Gerard's presence.

As he sat down beside me he smiled, just watching me as I couldn’t help but stare either.

"What?" I whispered as he continued to stare. He instantly let out a giggle.

"Nothing." he shyly replied as he smiled towards me yet again, showing his teeth.

This just made me laugh, it seemed so easy to be happy and just forget that I had lost
memories , it was like it was the last thing on my mind as we spent time together.

"There has to be something, you keep looking and smiling what is it?" I asked letting out a giggle.

"Just seeing you so happy makes me happy…You look so much better, even with the bruises on your face." Gerard replied.

"Gerard...did I ever put your hand in water?” I asked as a thought came to my mind.

Gerard jumped up from where he was sitting and grabbed me into a big hug.

“What, What have I said?” I asked.

“Your starting to remember.” Gerard said with a giggle.

“Really...wow...all I can think of is me putting your hand in water, to um make you pee yourself or something like that...Was that when you and I were playing pranks on each other?”

“Yeh you thought that it would work after I locked you in a bathroom, but I woke up...but thing is I did need to go toilet but I decided to hold it, not wanting you to get any satisfaction out of it.”

This last comment really got me in a fit of giggles and I was really feeling comfortable with Gerard being around me, it was like I could feel that some thing was there, I just wasn’t sure yet what exactly it was, all I did know was that I liked having him around and now it was time to have my questions asked.

“Gerard can I ask you something serious?”

He nodded while his eyes continued to watch my face.

“Where’s Jeff? Is he ok?” I asked.

The look on Gerard’s face was priceless, from pure sweetness it had turned to a look of hate.

“Gerard...What’s wrong?” I asked confused as hell.

“I was told not to say anything.” Gerard coldly replied.

“That’s not an answer...I want to know what has happened to my friend, he should be here...Please answer me.”

“Ok...But what I’m about to say...will definitely not be what your wanting to hear.”

Nodding my hear I waited with baited breath.

Gerard’s POV

Looking at Dakota, I could see she was waiting for a reply, after what she had gone through, the last thing I wanted to do was remind her but then again I’d rather her know then live them moments again.

Taking a sigh I started to talk. “Let me talk and then ask questions...The reason you’re here is because of Jeff...he attacked you, remember when you were abducted and raped?”

Dakota looked at me as I could see the tears start to well up in her eyes.

“Well it was Jeff, a week ago he abducted you again, and this time was hell bent on killing you, why I don’t know. But Baby Jeff isn’t your friend and never has been, he is the one that tortured you them years ago and made you relive them yet again.”

By now the tears had fully started to fall as she looked at me with despair not fully understanding what I was saying this.

“It cant be true...he wouldn’t would he?” she mumbled.

“Dakota...It’s the truth, right now he’s in the county jail and has been charged with abduction and torture and he’s being charge with previous crimes as well, that were committed in the past, along with the first time he first ever took you away.”

“I don’t want them to come back.”

“Don’t want what?” I asked.

“Them memories...I don’t want them, not knowing is better...Gerard please leave” She replied as the tears fully expelled down her face.

“Dakota I’m sorry...let me stay, I’m here for you.”

“I know...but right now I want to be by myself, this is too much to handle.”

Looking at her, I could see she was distraught trying to work everything out, and it pained me that there was nothing I could do, but rather I decided to do the right thing and leave her to herself to work things through. However that was now two days ago and she hadn’t wanted to see me again.

I was going out of my mind, not being able to see her and I had no idea why, from what Coco had told me was that things resurfacing, memories were coming back that she wasn’t sure she would be able to cope with.

I hated it, but every time I’d gone to the hospital her parents had politely turned me away for Dakota’s behalf. In couple more day’s she was finally being released and I so wanted to be there to hold her and help her through this.

But I knew better, I was going to wait no long how it took I was going to wait for her. The day she left, I got a text message from Jay telling me that Dakota and the rest of the girls were going to pack up and go to California, for Dakota to get away from everything as now her memories had fully returned.

It was heartbreaking to hear that she was running away, but what she had gone through could I really blame her, from what I’d heard she just wanted to focus on herself and get her self back to her old self, not to be the spiteful and to remove the damaged memories she had.

But in the back of my mind I needed to see her one last time, before she left my life for good, I wanted to tell her how I felt and prayed that she would come back to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy!