Status: Complete

I Get Ass

Chapter12

I don't see why we had to come to the movies. If we were going to make out then we should have stayed at my place. But it doesn’t matter too much. Freddy and I were alone anyway so I’ll just savor the moment. His tongue brushed against my lips as they parted. I slid my hand up his shirt and felt his rock hard abs. Yeah I so can’t wait to tap this.

When we both pulled away breathlessly Freddy stared in to my eyes. “I’m really glad I’m here with you.” I whispered feeling around his stomach. He grinned nodding his head.

“Yeah me too.” Then our lips reconnected. It felt like there were fireworks going off in my head. Usually I go on dates with random people. Sometimes I don’t even remember their names. I keep a list somewhere hidden in the back of my locker just in case one of them walks by. I glance at my recent date’s list and act as if I saw something crawling off a shelf of my locker.

Freddy moaned softly and began crawling on top of me. I pulled away chuckling and said. “Why don’t we just go back to my place?” Freddy grinned pressing his lips softly to mine.

“Do you always invite people in on the first date?” I glared at him in the dim light and he fought back his laughter. Then he nodded crawling off me. I reached for his hand and we hurried out to Sharon. While I was driving Freddy continued kissing up and down my collar bone. At a stop light he grabbed my face and leaned in to kiss me. When I pulled away the light just turned green and we were about three blocks away from my house.

“Why did we have to wait till we got to your house? Couldn’t we have just hung out in Sharon, or am I not worthy to fuck you in her?” I laughed hysterically and ended up coughing as I pulled in to the driveway.

“You...didn’t…ask me…if we could…stay in Sharon.” I hollered in between chuckles.

He shook his head grinning and stepped out of Sharon and I followed him close behind and we went upstairs to my room. I closed the door and turned around to lips being crash to mine. I grinned then dragged him over to my bed and he pulled my shirt off. I knew Freddy couldn’t resist. I mean seriously, who can?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?