Status: Complete

I Get Ass

Chapter13

That's probably been one of the best fuckings of my life. Yes we fucked! Haha I'm so damn happy! It was almost magically actually having sex with someone I like. Freddy couldn't stay over though so that was sorta depressing. But hey I got my date and my fucking. This has been one of the best days of my life!

****

When I got to school the next day I looked around for Freddy sitting on the hood of my car. It's pretty hot outside. I think I'll sit in Sharon and turn up the A.C. "Hey car dude!" I looked over in the direction I heard the voice call out. My eyes burned and I felt my stomach begin to twist up inside. God why me? This can't be happening! I can not screw up.

The new girl ran up to me in her denim mini skirt and tube top with her belly ring showing. I bit my lower lip and tried to cover up my on coming erection. I nodded then looked away scanning the parking lot for Freddy, Where the fuck is he? She can't mess this up for me. She just can't! I worked too hard to try and ignore her the other day, and I just got laid by Freddy. My dream come true suddenly takes its way in to a nightmare.

"So whats up?" She asked leaning on Sharon. I wanted to shove her the fuck off and be like "Bitch hop off my Sharon." But my god! I just didn't have the balls to...well I did actually they were chilling in my pants. But I just stared at her with a blank expression across my face.

"Nothing. You?" I asked in a flat tone. I shifted away from her and looked down at my shoes. She's not fucking this up for me. She slid closer to me and put a hand on my leg and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Same." I cringed biting down on my tongue hard as shit. Is that blood? I taste blood.

"Spinner!" I jumped and spun around and saw Freddy standing next to Sharon's side door. He shrugged shaking his head looking infuriated. "Dude what the fuck?" I glanced back over at the new girl then began to rapidly shake my head.

"It's not what it looks like she came on to me." Freddy glared at her and she shot him a grim smiling.

"See you later.... Spinner." I rolled my eyes groaning then rushed to Freddy's side.

"Was I wrong for going out with you yesterday?" I shook my head wrapping my arms around his waist.

"No don't even say that. She's just some random whore." He glared at me then grabbed my hand.

"Come on, or we'll be late fore class."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?